Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (28292 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Owo Massacare ESN/IPOB OR Herdmen? / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
LEOSIRSIR:
I wonder what happen why chad back out of the Joint task force, When chad was leading the Assault Against Boko haram they went into their hiding .

May the soul of the lost soliders rest in peace

Let me give you a hint : Nigerian elections are in february
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Donbrown28: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=Christian590 post=73252179] PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday dispatched the Minister of Defence, Brigadier Gen. Mansur Dan Ali (rtd) to the neighbouring Republic of Chad for an urgent meeting with President Idris Deby and his Defence counterpart on the deterioration of security situation on the Nigeria–Chad border that has led to the recently increased Boko Haram onslaught in the area. President Buhari Claims that Okonjo-Iweala, others urged me not to concede is twisted logic – Jonathan Recall that a soldier who survived the Boko Haram attack on a military base in Matete, Northern part of Borno State had stated that over 70 soldiers and officers were brutally killed by the Islamic sect on Monday due to inadequate weapons. Diplomatic sources who did not want to be named in Abuja said: “Nigeria has identified Chad as a problem in the Multi-National Joint Task Force, MNJTF which was put together to secure the Lake Chad basin areas and repel the Boko Haram terrorism attacks against all the countries that surround the Lake.” The sources revealed that Chad was believed to be having its own internal security challenges and this has reportedly led to the pulling away of her troops manning their own border around Lake Chad. “That lacuna is being exploited by the Boko Haram terrorists, who go in and out of Nigeria, Niger and Cameroon to launch terrorist acts.  This is a clear illustration of the fact that terrorism is beyond national borders.” When contacted to confirm the report, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said he was aware that the Defence Minister was going to Chad but said he was unaware of his mission there
http://mognews.com/2018/11/24/soldiers-massacare-defence-minister-to-meet-chad-president/

So painful,that we lost so many young souls to this sons of devil...it unfair that Nigerians especially does that are staying in the west and south doesn't understand the plight and secrifices of this heros... It painful and disgusting that,what our leaders are so interested in is the up coming election...
Rip to the lost so souls,i wipe and I will lay my life if am opportune to do so....
The life means nothing to me anymore...
Waiting for very D day...
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Ovamboland(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
what for.. to dance python on the man ...

every military base should have at least one assault chopper for air support and like 15 drones for aerial survelance... RPG's, snipers in different strategic places... then finally, they should plant mines in all locations and surround their barracks, only the will know the mine free areas in case if they want to escape

I wonder about the quality of people planning and making decisions for the army. The Boko Haram did not come with anything that should overwhelm all you listed above.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by begge: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Buhari is the founder and the general overseer of boko haram.buhari name was use to form boko haram. proof. Bu . Hari.(B.H) Boko. Haram. (B.H) as you can see both has BH BH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by ADMAF(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Samade7:

Abeg go sleep.
Ur hypocrisy precedes u, I see
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2018
He failed as a military dictator and now he has failed woefully as civilian president.
I don't understand what some Nigerians saw in a coupist and failed military leader to have elected him president in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by chaberry(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#
Can you send me the pic
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by JoseVanMoyes: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2018
Ovamboland:

I wonder about the quality of people planning and making decisions for the army. The Boko Haram did not come with anything that should overwhelm all you listed above.

Honestly my brother I don't know who's making decisions for the Army...

Had it been they planted ordinary land mines, enough land mines, how can Boko haram over run them...

Mines will slow Boko Haram invasion down thereby army will have enough time to position very well or Run if possible.. Rather than. Dying like fools

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by tyup(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2018
Zansu007:
Facebook took down 3others but here is one of the link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215165109934799&id=1044087483quote author=tyup post=73253186]

please bro how can you share me the video or what link should i check it out?

Thanks man
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by orisa37: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2018
Appropriate.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by orisa37: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2018
Right Directiion.
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by planetx: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
wisdompeters35:
If the bokoharam launch attack from Chad and kill Nigerians soilders and run back. It is time will invade Chad n seize that border...will can not continue to lose men n sons like this. 100 soilders lives is too precious to ignore. Invade Chad n they will secure their border.
Invade Chad with your army that runs from BH, lol you must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
NA... if you are out of ideas on how to combat boko... channel all and i mean all your energy on this terrorists.. stop exercising your power on defenseless Nigerians and ask for help from the international community.. what i see is that you people are out of ideas . To crown it all technically boko has defeated the Nigeria Army...
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by afrika(f): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2018
My pain is, Christians and non northern people are mostly victims. Buhari has d same ideology with the sect. Tell me, he isn't away of all these things.

Secondly abacha said it. Any fight that exceeds 24 hours note that government hand dey d thing.

Can't wait to vote this present government out.

Imagine young vibrant, Yoruba, delta, warri, Igbo boys wey be soldiers dey die like fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.