Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

God Cannot Be Mocked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Cannot Be Mocked (329 Views)

My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Cannot Be Mocked by jonatoye(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: God Cannot be Mocked

WORD FOR TODAY
No matter how smart you think you are; you should always be mindful of the fact that God cannot mocked. All men who tried to mock God in one way or the other had a miserable end!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows." (Galatians 6:7 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each time a man is caught in the web of the devil's deception he tends to mock God. The first time Hophni and Phinehas sons of Eli scorned the sacrifice of the Lord; nothing actually happened to them. They continued in the act until they were destroyed. In like manner, several so called people of God are involving themselves in several atrocities yet it looks as if it is nothing and normal; God cannot be mocked.

Pharaoh oppressed the people of God at a time which seems as if their redeemer was nowhere to be found. He continued to oppress them until He was destroyed in the red sea. In like manner, several men use the position and the power given to them by God to oppress others because they appear defenseless and God seems not to be fighting on their behalf. Some go to the extend of saying "Where is your God?" God cannot be mocked; a man will reap whatever he sows.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I will not sin against you; my Glory will not turn to shame. I will sow the seed of righteousness in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. Gal.6.8 !!!

Have a Refreshed Weekend!!!
Re: God Cannot Be Mocked by HappyPagan: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Oh what a useless Jehovah
Oh what a sad Holy Spirit
Oh Mary the liar
Jesus is in hell fire
Re: God Cannot Be Mocked by Santaboris: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Fvck Jesus, fvck Allah.
Good for nothing God.
He won't do anything because he can't.
He should kill me in the next 30 mins if he truly exist.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / This Generation Seeketh A Sign / Having Eyes Full Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.