Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders (1332 Views)

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by speedyGonzales: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by Imortal001: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Telling them about hotel in rwanda..

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by emeijeh(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2018
Imortal001:
Telling them about hotel in rwanda..

Lol.... Don Cheadle must hear this cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by Bannylove13: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Imagine say na bubu Dem dey listen like this to

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by dokyOloye: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2018
Rwandan President is full of LIFE .
Unlike ........

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by demolinka(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
KAGAME: Look, y'all good and great and shii...but there's only one Buhari. That's like d coolest mu.fugga I know. The coolest! And he changing Nigeria for good.

Better recognize cool

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by Bridget95(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2018
President of one of the progressive countries in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2018
Bannylove13:
Imagine say na bubu Dem dey listen like this to

grin grin grin
I can't imagine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2018
demolinka:
KAGAME: Look, y'all good and great and shii...but there's only one Buhari. That's like d coolest mu.fugga I know. The coolest! And he changing Nigeria for good.

Better recognize cool

One cow escaped from a daura ranch today and ran into social media

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by magoo10(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2018
He must have been saying something reasonable and lively enough to have their attention focused on him.
Buhari cannot hear word let alone engage lively discussion.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by onez: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2018
When will my country be at the TABLE?. Never under Mr Buhari. The euphoria that greeted his election has since died that to loud murmuring. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rwanda President With World Leaders by YAHREIGNS: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
Very suspicious. What are they planning angry

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Police Arrest Badeh’s Alleged Killers / "I Don't Know The Technology Used In Making Ganduje's Bribery Videos" — Buhari / Ortom, David Mark, Ayu Storm INEC Headquarters To Lay Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.