Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women (22986 Views)

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Today With Aloe Vera / Treat Hormonal Imbalance With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Protein0: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rocktation:
Truth is....you reaaaally cannot treat a hormonal imbalance. The best any doc can do is to try at achieving ovulation, with ovulatory stimulatory drugs, and by giving synthetic versions of the individual deficient hormones....to achieve ovulation and of cos, consequent pregnancy (with the exception of some thyroid gland diseases that surgery can take care of anyway). So if you're not trying to get pregnant, what is the sense in packing such drugs into your system?
We keep shouting treat treat...no one has ever told the one drug that can give a permanent solution to hormonal imbalances.

I've read testimonies on the internet tho, with claims that pregnancy rebooted their systems to start acting as they should. Then again, I'm yet to come across any patient in real time, to confirm that theory.
Don't mind the reporter jor. I doubt the doctor can say such. How will they know if treatment is effective if they're not attempting pregnancy??

Doctors would rather advice that they get married earlier so that they can av enough time to work on pregnancy or IVF, especially for some ladies who have obvious pointers to such
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Protein0: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
cross6:
Pls!!! We ar passing through this problem as speak..pls!! Any solution to it.... The last hospital went suggested ovarian drilling...to reduce the hormonal imbalance...I don't no hw effective it is..though we ar done it, we ar still thinking about it...pls!! That had the experience should pls!! Help us..God bless u all...pls!! This is my no for any assistant...
modify your post by removing ur number.
Lots of marauders around.

That said, you need just 2 things to conquer this challenge

1. An experienced and skillful gynecologist.

2. Ur pure faith. If you're a Muslim, pure Islam, no mixture and If you're Christian, total faith in what Christianity is about. If you're a traditionalist, same as above.
There is a Supreme being.

Kindly run away from herbs, concoctions or any other similar preparations. They do more harm to you than good. A female's system must be optimal to tolerate pregnancy. These stuffs might be part of the problems sef.

Once again, if s/he isn't a gynecologist, run. Don't tolerate trial and error.
If you're in Lagos, I can actually link you up with one gynecologist. He works in Lasuth. His hospitals have state of the art facilities u might require for ur care. My number is on my signature

I pray your tears turn to joyous one soonest. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by cross6: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2018
Protein0:
modify your post by removing ur number.
Lots of marauders around.

That said, you need just 2 things to conquer this challenge

1. An experienced and skillful gynecologist.

2. Ur pure faith. If you're a Muslim, pure Islam, no mixture and If you're Christian, total faith in what Christianity is about. If you're a traditionalist, same as above.
There is a Supreme being.

Kindly run away from herbs, concoctions or any other similar preparations. They do more harm to you than good. A female's system must be optimal to tolerate pregnancy. These stuffs might be part of the problems sef.

Once again, if s/he isn't a gynecologist, run. Don't tolerate trial and error.
If you're in Lagos, I can actually link you up with one gynecologist. He works in Lasuth. His hospitals have state of the earth facilities u might require for ur care. My number is on my signature

I pray your tears turn to joyous one soonest. kiss
.......,thanks dear
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by missyblissy: 2:26am On Nov 25, 2018
selfwife:
how can this hormonal imbalance be treated? Teaching hospitals using for experiment, herbal using you to make money, religion using you for obvious damn mumu visions. please is there anyone who has been healed successfully?pls tell me how you did it.

Find out the cause of the homonal imbalance seeing a gynecologist. Go to the clinic.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Mbkite(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2018
Allylic:
Yes..hormonal imbalance is real..I suffered from that shit....
Please how did you come out of it?
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Mbkite(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2018
Drksly:
Although I can't verify if the doctor said exactly what is being posted or the writer has added his own to make the story sweet. Truth is hormonal imbalance treatment is usually tailored to a particular need of the patient. And most treatment is aimed at either giving meds to stimulate ovulation or achieve menstruation in someone that's not menstruating, or if the person is lactating and not pregnant, drugs re given to stop it etc. There are some hormonal imbalances that cannot be treated until the couples wants children. So telling ladies to treat hormonal imbalances before marriage is shortsighted because most of the problems can only be managed on long term n not treated. And by the way there re many men too that can't get their wives pregnant. So it goes both ways. And one can still get pregnant with hormonal imbalances only that the chances are slim. Selah
please Dr. can you tell us the common symptoms of hormonal imbalance. can it be diagnosed at the hospital?
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Freddyjimoh: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Drksly:
Although I can't verify if the doctor said exactly what is being posted or the writer has added his own to make the story sweet. Truth is hormonal imbalance treatment is usually tailored to a particular need of the patient. And most treatment is aimed at either giving meds to stimulate ovulation or achieve menstruation in someone that's not menstruating, or if the person is lactating and not pregnant, drugs re given to stop it etc. There are some hormonal imbalances that cannot be treated until the couples wants children. So telling ladies to treat hormonal imbalances before marriage is shortsighted because most of the problems can only be managed on long term n not treated. And by the way there re many men too that can't get their wives pregnant. So it goes both ways. And one can still get pregnant with hormonal imbalances only that the chances are slim. Selah

Yea, I agree with you on getting pregnant with the imbalances. Problem is getting the pregnancy to term. I have a friend who have spent alot on this issue of hormonal imbalance. She gets pregnant but hardly gets past the first trimester before losing it. I know for sure she has lost about 4 in the last 3years.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by selfwife(f): 11:15am On Nov 25, 2018
missyblissy:

Find out the cause of the homonal imbalance seeing a gynecologist. Go to the clinic.
i don go tire. I can't count how many hormonal assay I don do
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2018
Sometimes these things correct themselves especially when they were experienced during puberty.
So at times it's good to wait it out before seeing the doctor.

There are many things that constitute hormonal imbalance.
So one has to identify where he or she fall into.

Like, during my puberty till university, I had the most erracttic menstrual cycles. Might bleed for 2 weeks. Always constantly having dizzy spells and people got tired of saying she is pregnant(lol).
Mumsy bundled me to hospital and that was the first time I heard about hormonal imbalance.
Mine didn't normalize immediately. Took some yrs. From 14days to 12 days etc, continues to go down and the heavy bleeding reducing(actually still heavy) to 4 days now. Have learnt how to live with it.

Also for men, sometimes life change can alter their hormones too. When u eat healthy, exercise and rest well, it improves the quality of the sperm a lot.
But the problem is that our men don't know what good food means.

Men has more problems actually more than women and women has better alternatives than men. I guess most don't know this.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2018
selfwife:

What are you suffering from.

Hormonal imbalance is a general term.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by selfwife(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2018
I have sent an email. please accept so that we can chat privately.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Protein0: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
sassysure:

... Men has more problems actually more than women and women has better alternatives than men. I guess most don't know this...
can you elucidate please?
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by missyblissy: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
selfwife:

Homonal imbalance no be disease oo. It can lead to something else in the body. It can cause fibroid, ovarian cyst, etc. Its not by doing homonal assay. Go to teaching hospital and see a gynecologist.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by selfwife(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
I have been there. in fact the thing Don turn disease o. bringing up different sisters in my body. are you a doctor? if yes, let me know.
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by biggy26: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

am hooked already... married with a kid
Congrats... but speaking from experience, just encourage her, encourage yourself, and make a decision to love her like that. Cos bro, many annoying thoughts will cross your mind about her, but be strong and push them aside.

I have discussed with some women, and I have seen d ones that really enjoy it, they don't play. And I have seen the ones that don't really care. If your case is the latter, just leave d communication line with her open. And If u know God, tell Him to help u too.

15yrs
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
biggy26:

Congrats... but speaking from experience, just encourage her, encourage yourself, and make a decision to love her like that. Cos bro, many annoying thoughts will cross your mind about her, but be strong and push them aside.

I have discussed with some women, and I have seen d ones that really enjoy it, they don't play. And I have seen the ones that don't really care. If your case is the latter, just leave d communication line with her open. And If u know God, tell Him to help u too.

15yrs

I really appreciate this
are you a man or woman
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by biggy26: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:

I really appreciate this are you a man or woman
Thanks! Man bro.

1 Like

Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by successfulhadi22(f): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Allylic:
Yes..hormonal imbalance is real..I suffered from that shit....
pls how did u cure urx pls
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by LadySarah: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
Jaynom:
Women need to be informed about postpartum. POSTPARTUM can destroy a Happy Home!

grin grin,is this one okay;
Re: Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women by Jaynom(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
LadySarah:

grin grin,is this one okay;
You think all women know what it means?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Opens DNA Forensic Lab, The First In Nigeria / Lagos Discharges Seven More Coronavirus Patients / Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.