Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (48854 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by harkandey(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
they are all birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Last MB I will waste on buhari's case. Till he gets to daura embarassed dead man
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Azam101: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari represents the dictionary meaning of Hypocrisy

Nigeria cry cry

How on earth did we make this mistake?

Click share and Like if you are in support of the campaign to correct the 2015 mistake & send Buhari back to Daura
Sorry punkass clicks and share can't win election
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Buhari represents the dictionary meaning of Hypocrisy

Nigeria cry cry

How on earth did we make this mistake?

Click share and Like if you are in support of the campaign to correct the 2015 mistake & send Buhari back to Daura

The world's most successful fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
lereinter:
allah

grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by banhammy: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
So Atiku is the man with military experience to defeat BokoHaram?.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Nature8(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
TEDHorsePower:
Reno is the man. cheesy

Bubu must be disgraced out of Aso Rock. The same thing this demonic APC played politics with is now coming to haunt them.

grin
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by israelmao(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am really pained and devastated by the deaths of these soldiers.Buhari should just bow of honourable.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by pedestal82(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
MrAJQ:
PDP king of propaganda

Am in Kaduna so I can't be blind of Buhari's efforts on Boko haram.

It's so disheartening that PDP are happy and rejoicing over the resurgence of boko haram.
What has been in Kaduna got to do with Boko Haram, fight.
I am also in Kaduna, I can't see what he is doing. tongue
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrRush(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
franchasng:
The only reason Buhari was desperate to become Nigeria's President and even cried on national TV when he lost election and threatened to unleash terror on Nigerians for not voting him is just because he is power drunk!

Buhari's only mission to become President is to have the opportunity to loot enough billions of $$ for his children and generations to come which IBB and Dasuki didn't allow him to loot in 1983, which is the major reason he hates IBB and Dasuki so much.

Buhari is the most pretentious and number one corrupt politician in Nigeria.

Tribalism and religious nepotism are the mother of every other form of corruption in Nigeria and Buhari is the father and grand patron of tribalism and religious nepotism in Nigeria and West Africa.

Very pretentious looter claiming to fight corruption when he is the corruption himself!

If I had my way, Buhari will be on his way to ICC and possibly serving a life sentence at Guantanamo Bay prisons as soon as he hands over in May 29, 2019, what nonsense!!! angry
bring forth your evidence to prove he’s corrupt and stop acting like a fool online.

Everything that’s happening now, worst of it happened under the previous administrations, yet because of hate and gross irresponsibility to look back and evaluate how things were before and now generally for Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole and not individually

individually you might not be seeing the kind of money you were seeing in the past administrations now because they were looted funds that finds its way into your coffers, now that those holes has been blocked you’ve resulted to hate and bigotry of the highest order.

Those of us who are for the betterment of this nation will country to support Buhari, that way we are not only fighting for our pockets individually but also fighting for the pockets of every Nigerian, Nigeria and our unborn children...

#saynotohate #rejectbigotry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrAJQ(m): 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
pedestal82:

What has been in Kaduna got to do with Boko Haram, fight.
I am also in Kaduna, I can't see what he is doing. tongue

During Previous administration the fear of boko haram is all over the state but right now no such fear again

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrAJQ(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Vikky014:
shut up .The communities pay tax to those boko guys just to be spared

You still understand things with Nairaland report so I won't blame you
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrAJQ(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Just get lost foooooool

Take your opposition softly.
Calm down and ask yourself questions like
Am I happy or sad about boko haram resurgence?

Is boko haram still harmful as they used to be?

Has there been bomb blast again?

Has boko haram taken over any local government again?.

Why do I hate Buhari and his government?

Put sentiments and what your pastor, uncle, parents and friends told you and then ask yourself what has Buhari done to deserve such hatred from me.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrAJQ(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
lexy2014:

Is Kaduna d same thing as Bornu or are u seeing what's going on in Bornu from Kaduna? By d way, y should APC d ruling party give PDP a reason 2 ridicule them?

Back then you can't walk without fears in Kaduna, you can't go to mosque or Church without been thoroughly searched.

Unimaid was locked down, 24 local government were under BHT, Maiduguri airport was shutdown, no single person was living in Bama, mobi during the previous administration.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by RTSC: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2018
MrAJQ:

Back then you can't walk without fears in Kaduna, you can't go to mosque or Church without been thoroughly searched.

Unimaid was locked down, 24 local government were under BHT, Maiduguri airport was shutdown, no single person was living in Bama, mobi during the previous administration.
Have you forgotten that this is the same kaduna that recently witnessed a severe crisis and a curfew. ?

A kaduna where a traditional leader was recently murdered in cold blood on his way home.

What is this guy taking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Denikayan: 12:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Ever since FFK introduce cocaine to Reno, his stupidity has gone out of bounds
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Vikky014(f): 3:22am On Nov 25, 2018
MrAJQ:

You still understand things with Nairaland report so I won't blame you
i hv someone in pf dt was just trnsfered out maiduguri after 3 solid yrs .Stop being naive
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by mank1234(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2018
MrRush:
bring forth your evidence to prove he’s corrupt and stop acting like a fool online.
Lifestyle of his wife, children and associates suggest corruption directly or indirectly.

MrRush:

Everything that’s happening now, worst of it happened under the previous administrations, yet because of hate and gross irresponsibility to look back and evaluate how things were before and now generally for Nigerians and Nigeria as a whole and not individually
If you agree that last administration was worst then it should not be the reference point. Besides what happened then that is not happening now?

MrRush:

individually you might not be seeing the kind of money you were seeing in the past administrations now because they were looted funds that finds its way into your coffers, now that those holes has been blocked you’ve resulted to hate and bigotry of the highest order.
I work and earn N5000, how is that looted money that finds its way into my hand? Before I could fend for myself with my income but now, I can't even get half of what I could get before with my income. We are worse off not because of the reason you stated above but because our purchasing power has been eroded by excessive inflation, higher exchange rate as we depend on import and reduction in foreign direct investment all of which your savior caused and shift the blame to others.

MrRush:

Those of us who are for the betterment of this nation will country to support Buhari, that way we are not only fighting for our pockets individually but also fighting for the pockets of every Nigerian, Nigeria and our unborn children...
Yeah, you may genuinely seek for the betterment of this country but you lack basic understanding of economics to understand that you are supporting the wrong candidate. A government that is doing well does not need coercion or threat to enjoy loyalty and goodwill of citizens.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by franchasng: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2018
MrRush:

You don't have sense at all! angry

Go and see how Buhari's children, wife, extended family members and close friends are living the Lavido Da Lorca life of opulence as if they are the kings and Lords of Africa. Even Bill Gates family don't live as large as them, just for being President for 3yrs, and yet you mumu people still believe he is not corrupt, I feel like beating u up seriously angry

If Buhari is fighting corruption truly, I will be the first person to blow his trumpet and praise him.

You don't know me. I used to bea Buhari fan until he won in 2015 then I realized how corrupt, how tribalistic, how bias, how bitter, how unforgiven, and how undemocratic Buhari is while deceiving his gullible and blind followers like you that he is fighting corruption.

Under Buhari's government, corruption = opposition party members!

To Buhari, corruption = PDP members!

To fight corruption in Buhari's ways = to fight every opposition member!

Akpabio was once on their so called list of corrupt Nigerians, but as soon as he crossed over to APC he became a saint in the eyes of Buhari!

Rotimi Amaechi is not corrupt!

Tinubu is not corrupt!

Ganduje aka Gandollar is not corrupt!

$22billion illegal contract awarded by NNPC MD, Minister cried out, Buhari cautioned him and we heard nothing about it again!

The $$ discovered at Ikoyi apartment, who owns it and where is the money

Buhari continues to say that Abacha did not loot, that Abacha is a great leader yet every year same Buhari receives $millions and £millions of Nigeria's money looted by Abacha and stashed abroad, yet Buhari continues to say Abacha is not corrupt!

Nigeria has spent $billions under Buhari to procure arms and to fight Boko Haram under Buhari, yet Boko Haram has become more formidable to the extent of having gut to attack Nigeria's military base and kill our gallant soldiers and adopt some alive, and there has been accusations of money laundering against the COAS, what has Buhari done Nothing!

Chinese government spent their money to buy thousands if not millions of bags of rice and sent to Nigeria to be sent to IDP camps to help feed Boko Haram victims, NAMA abandoned the rice outside MM2 airport to be bitten by rain and rot away after they collected $millions to clear the rice, Osinbajo was aware, yet the rice couldn't get to the starving Nigerians at various IDP camps, this was exposed last month, what has Buhari done or said about this gross corruption and wickedness of those working directly under him Nothing!

What about Maina the Pension thief

What about Kemi the certificate forger

What about the minister under Buhari that skipped NYSC

What about all the uncountable killings in Middlebelt that Buhari refused to alter a word or hold press conference to warn the perpetrators

Where do I start and where do I stop

Buhari is a complete failure!

Buhari is the most corrupt leader ever to rule any nation!

Buhari is not fit to be an ordinary LGA Councillor but because Nigeria is a complete shithole nation where bloody bigots get so exalted to high places, that's the only reason Buhari got close to power.

Be honest to yourself, is Buhari doing well

Forget tribal and religious sentiments, is Buhari doing okay

And stop bringing in last regime, Nigerians voted them out because they believed they failed and didn't perform up to their expectation and they voted Buhari in with the hope that he will change things and transform Nigeria to better, so comparing Buhari's useless regime with past regime that was adjudged as failed is a total stupidity and uselessness sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by maxman007(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Before election buhari tweeter handle was very active, after election not even a word to cheer the army.

This is really sad

Bubu has forgotten his Twitter password. I laugh in Urhobo�

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by lexy2014: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2018
MrAJQ:

What was d recently posed curfew in Kaduna about? D info u provided above is highly inaccurate&are a deliberate distortion of facts
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by jamace(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
250 Civilian JTF members with prerequisite qualification recruited into the Nigerian Army:[/b]http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/22/250-civilian-jtf-members-absorbed-army

[b]103 Civilian-JTF Members Recruited Into The Nigerian Army:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shettima-allocates-land-to-civilian-jtf.html

Where are they deployed?

Note that these recruitments took place under Buhari govt.
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
franchasng:

Go and see how Buhari's children, wife, extended family members and close friends are living the Lavido Da Lorca life of opulence as if they are the kings and Lords of Africa. Even Bill Gates family don't live as large as them, just for being President for 3yrs, and yet you mumu people still believe he is not corrupt, I feel like beating u up seriously angry

If Buhari is fighting corruption truly, I will be the first person to blow his trumpet and praise him.

You don't know me. I used to bea Buhari fan until he won in 2015 then I realized how corrupt, how tribalistic, how bias, how bitter, how unforgiven, and how undemocratic Buhari is while deceiving his gullible and blind followers like you that he is fighting corruption.

Akpabio was once on their so called list of corrupt Nigerians, but as soon as he crossed over to APC he became a saint in the eyes of Buhari!

Tinubu is not corrupt!

$22billion illegal contract awarded by NNPC MD, Minister cried out, Buhari cautioned him and we heard nothing about it again!

Buhari continues to say that Abacha did not loot, that Abacha is a great leader yet every year same Buhari receives $millions and £millions of Nigeria's money looted by Abacha and stashed abroad, yet Buhari continues to say Abacha is not corrupt!

Nigeria has spent $billions under Buhari to procure arms and to fight Boko Haram under Buhari, yet Boko Haram has become more formidable to the extent of having gut to attack Nigeria's military base and kill our gallant soldiers and adopt some alive, and there has been accusations of money laundering against the COAS, what has Buhari done Nothing!

Chinese government spent their money to buy thousands if not millions of bags of rice and sent to Nigeria to be sent to IDP camps to help feed Boko Haram victims, NAMA abandoned the rice outside MM2 airport to be bitten by rain and rot away after they collected $millions to clear the rice, Osinbajo was aware, yet the rice couldn't get to the starving Nigerians at various IDP camps, this was exposed last month, what has Buhari done or said about this gross corruption and wickedness of those working directly under him Nothing!

What about all the uncountable killings in Middlebelt that Buhari refused to alter a word or hold press conference to warn the perpetrators

Buhari is not fit to be an ordinary LGA Councillor but because Nigeria is a complete shithole nation where bloody bigots get so exalted to high places, that's the only reason Buhari got close to power.

And stop bringing in last regime, Nigerians voted them out because they believed they failed and didn't perform up to their expectation and they voted Buhari in with the hope that he will change things and transform Nigeria to better, so comparing Buhari's useless regime with past regime that was adjudged as failed is a total stupidity and uselessness sad angry

Such "HOPE" I never ever had in Buhari due to so many reasons I wish not to discuss here. Infact i personally never for once expected anything SPECTACULAR from this Buhari administration. Just as Jonathan, a big failure, Buhari is a BIGGER FAILURE. I didn't even vote in the last election at all just like I won't as well vote in the next elections because I don't practice SELF DECEPTION.

What hope is there in the option that there is in the man called ATIKU?! We know very OBVIOUSLY he can't be the solution.

THE PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE THE LIES WE TELL OURSELVES WITH SO MUCH PRETENSE.

Buhari has failed and will fail again. The challenge is, what is the solution? ATIKU OBVIOUSLY IS NOT A SOLUTION, THIS WE KNOW AND WHAT DOES THIS SHOW?

If not a country of people who like to deceive themselves.

"[b]There is the art of the demagogue, and there is the art of what may be called, by a shot-gun marriage of Latin and Greek, the demaslave. They are complementary, and both of them are degrading to their practitioners. The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and then pretends that he believes it himself. Every man who seeks elective office under democracy has to be either the one thing or the other and most men have to be both. The whole process is one of false pretences and ignoble concealments. No educated man stating plainly the elementary notions that every educated man holds about the matters that principally concern government, could be elected to office in a democratic state, save perhaps by a miracle. His frankness would arouse fears, and those fears would run against him; it is his business to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the prejudices of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters[/b][/b]."

From the 1927 classic by Henry Mencken Title: DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Judahudoh: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
I keep saying this one thing, if there was anytime that military financing was grossly embezzled in recent times - It was under GEJs watch.

Buhari has invested much already in the military. The day this incident came OA, I also read that the military took delivery of some special air planes with uo-to-date facilities.

The moment you think that Boko Haram insurgency is existing or escalating because of buhari, it means you have made your head sensored for remote controlling. This has nothing to do with who is president but the stupidity of the northern leaders growing beyond their control.

If fingers should be pointed, it should be at Islam as a religion being the root of all this...

If we want any good for Nigeria, we must find a way to put a young person in Aso rock.

If Atiku is president tommorow, he won't become jet Li or Batman. The said Atiku is a Muslim and also a northerner - best that can be done is more sophisticated equipment which PMB is already doing though not well enough.

When those boys hang bullets round their necks and spread it like rain, the most trained of soldiers will only be fortunate to escape death.

Don't be fooled by allowing anyone preach a useless political candidate under the guise of Boko Haram killings. It is easier said.

Same buhari said it but now he is a player and not just a spectator. Here is where reality strikes

If you wish this country well, Dare to put a young person in that office. Stop falling for this cheap unnecessary brain game
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrRush(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2018
franchasng:

Tinubu is not corrupt!

It’s shut the bleep up if u don’t know what to say..

Which kind of life do you expect the children of a president to live?

For your information they’re living a normal life but elevated one.

Do you remembered under your ogogoro drinking president Gej even his minister’s children are living like they won’t exist tomorrow,
Diezanni children, footy remember how they always board private jets, chilll with American artist and all, how dare you come here to open that dirty mouth of yours to say Buhari children are living like kings just within 3 years of their father being president, if u don’t shut the bleep up there if I decend on you “u go think say Dey throw you bag of cement”

The truth is there to be seen but hate no go allow u see am because u no dey get that free corrupt money again.

Just know that until 2023 there’s. I thing u can do than to continue living and hating. After 2023 the Fashola or Osinbajo will become Nigeria’s president the after their 2rd term we can start thinking of having someone from the east maybe by then we would have had someone sensible enough and zeal to become president from that region but until then you’re OYO, anuofia, omo ale jatijati...
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by MrRush(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2018
mank1234:
Lifestyle of his wife, children and associates suggest corruption directly or indirectly.

If you agree that last administration was worst then it should not be the reference point. Besides what happened then that is not happening now?

I work and earn N5000, how is that looted money that finds its way into my hand? Before I could fend for myself with my income but now, I can't even get half of what I could get before with my income. We are worse off not because of the reason you stated above but because our purchasing power has been eroded by excessive inflation, higher exchange rate as we depend on import and reduction in foreign direct investment all of which your savior caused and shift the blame to others.

Yeah, you may genuinely seek for the betterment of this country but you lack basic understanding of economics to understand that you are supporting the wrong candidate. A government that is doing well does not need coercion or threat to enjoy loyalty and goodwill of citizens.
very comprehensive but I will still go for Buhari until 2023, his is doing what the past administrations failed to do despite some not to favorable decision he made which are not supposed to be made in a hurry that made the inflation so high and life unbearable for some of us but yet he’s doing fine after that economic setback..

Vote your best candidate and I will vote mine but definitely not someone like Atiku
Re: Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet by Unie30: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
This man deserves to be called to order, and not praised for some selfish gains. If your relative was among the soldiers killed, you will know that his not doing his best.
NaijaMutant:

Kindly proceed to Borno to confirm the situation of things undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Crowd In Illorin. See Photos / Mali Coup: Jonathan, Other West African Leaders Arrive In Bamako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.