Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel (12270 Views)

Tinubu & Atiku Represents The Old Order Who Believes The Youths Are Lazy / Atiku Represents The 16 Locust Years Of The PDP / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by NigerDeltan(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
true
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by sunnymix: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
like if you agree.. share if you disagree..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Politicians have started again. Playing on emotions rather than talk substance.
Don’t mind the eediots
Thunder Fire them.
Both APC and PDP
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Sirjamo: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
It's an insult to mention Atiku in the same sentence with Abiola.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by brojoshua: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
No, but spirits of corruption, looting, akotileta, etc.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2018
I agree with Daniel because if the contest is between Buhari and Atiku, Atiku is more nationalistic and will unite the country more than Buhari. Atiku Has friends across all Nigeria unlike Buhari who doesn't believe in you except you are from Daura

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by michoim(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2018
PDP is now short of wisdom. Got nothing to say got nothing to offer...so so senseless

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
https://www.legit.ng/857470-atiku-abubakar-say-mko-abiola-23-years.htmlquote author=almarthins post=73272098]

Olodo. Read, you will not read and coming to display your ignorance on Nairaland. Proudly Atikulooted

Some kid sha! So atiku that doesn't know the road to abiola's house is now appreciating mko's style. Show me where atiku paid tribute or eulogy to Abiola? All this politricks they are playing with Nigerian won't work on people who eyes and can see with it. Many people get eyes but they are blind .[/quote]
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
I am very disappointed in this guy called Gbenga Daniel and I guess the spirits of the innocent souls killed probably during his rule as ogun state governor are after him, that's why he talks irresponsibly sometimes. How could he have been comparing MKO Abiola with his present political employer?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by XaviDayo(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Abiola is the most overrated Nigerian politician.

Hahahahahaha. Abiola offend you ni?
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Bolster(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
This is an insult to the memories, spirit and the fallen heroes of the struggle for actualization of the June 12 mandate.

Otunba Gbenga Daniel is grossly stupid to make such statement. Does he really think invoking the spirit of June 12 will win his bad product candidate some sympathies? Big fail.

In fact, it would be counterproductive because nobody has shown more honour and respect for the June 12 mandate and spirit than President Buhari.

PMB recognized June 12, he apologized for the annulment (something he didn't do) and he conferred late MKO Abiola the highest honour in Nigeria befitting a President.

This is an own goal for Gbenga Daniel.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Mccullum: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Abiola can't be describe as most over rated politician simply because his death was significant to this 4th republic and democracy of Nigeria because he's sacrificial lamb that's why he's respected and not over rated....

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by almarthins(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:

https://www.legit.ng/857470-atiku-abubakar-say-mko-abiola-23-years.htmlquote author=almarthins post=73272098]

Olodo. Read, you will not read and coming to display your ignorance on Nairaland. Proudly Atikulooted

Some kid sha! So atiku that doesn't know the road to abiola's house is now appreciating mko's style. Show me where atiku paid tribute or eulogy to Abiola? All this politricks they are playing with Nigerian won't work on people who eyes and can see with it. Many people get eyes but they are blind .

Atiku my foot ...do u think I didn't write up. Gbenga was saying trash

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by almarthins(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Some kid sha! So atiku that doesn't know the road to abiola's house is now appreciating mko's style. Show me where atiku paid tribute or eulogy to Abiola? All this politricks they are playing with Nigerian won't work on people who eyes and can see with it. Many people get eyes but they are blind .

Thank God we know now that u re proudly atikulooted.Atiku my foot ...do u think I didn't write up. Gbenga was saying trash

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by 1972xy: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2018
Ah....
Eniyan ! Politician. June 12 ke?
Light and Darkness ..are they the same?
Nigerians should beware.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Kuginzi: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
They said one lifeless man will lead from the front. He came and granted amnesty to Book Haram.

The rest is the story now. Even to send condolence to slain soldiers. No way.
Fear God in all you do
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by omooba969(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2018
Gbenga Daniel is mad!
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
He is from the same Ogun state as Abiola. So he knows what he is saying

omooba969:
Gbenga Daniel is mad!
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is from the same Ogun state as Abiola. So he knows what he is saying

Expatiate please coz I don't get your drift.
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2018
Is Gbenga Daniel not from Ogun state like Abiola. So if he says Atiku represents what Abiola stood for, what makes him mad?

omooba969:

Expatiate please coz I don't get your drift.
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Really!!! Atiku and june 12...lol...even babangana kingibe ran away and left Abiola alone...at least sowore was busy rioing with unilag students down akoka,yaba and the hiway by fadeyi(forgot the name)

Atiku....lol...please

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

What year were you born please ?
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by RealityShot: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
They said one lifeless man will lead from the front. He came and granted amnesty to Book Haram.

The rest is the story now. Even to send condolence to slain soldiers. No way.
and now you are endorsing a known corrupt leader.

What difference will he make?

#iStandWithBuhari
#BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by omooba969(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is Gbenga Daniel not from Ogun state like Abiola. So if he says Atiku represents what Abiola stood for, what makes him mad?

So bcoz gbenga is from Ogun state as Abiola, that makes what he's saying true?

Guy, I'm not in the mood for gibberish abeg, Atiku & gbenga, Buhari, Obasanjo & IBB are all thieves. We don't need any lectures coz their generation ruined this country already. cool
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by peacockremi(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:

I forgot his name already.
because u are not Nigerian
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Azam101: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Indomie Baby!
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by Nfora: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
I am very disappointed in this guy called Gbenga Daniel and I guess the spirits of the innocent souls killed probably during his rule as ogun state governor are after him, that's why he talks irresponsibly sometimes. How could he have been comparing MKO Abiola with his present political employer?
Don't be too disappointed.

It is a very deceitful political propaganda that is meant for only fools.

And Iam very sure you are not a fool.
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by zoedew: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
This man is demented!
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by toksbaba2000: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
netpro:
Gbenga Daniel is vomiting rubbish. Very soon he will tell us Atikulooter is bigger than his family.

The same gbenga Daniel that's say Atiku will go to America at the end of this month. stupid fellow

1 Like

Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by ekestic1976(f): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Ojukwu led 3 million Igbos to get killed in a foolish war. Thereafter, the coward ran away dressed like Bobrisky leaving his soldiers to surrender.

The bearded coward came back to collect Federal Government pension without his soldiers collecting a single kobo.

It is funny that you like most Igbos have continued to attack Yorubas for their choices when the person whose foolishness got 3M Igbos killed is an hero to you.

I don't blame you though. Igbos generally have a natural disability in choosing good leaders.
Re: Atiku Represents Spirit Of June 12 – Gbenga Daniel by hisexcellency34: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
That's true ooo. He Even said they were begging him with visa

toksbaba2000:

The same gbenga Daniel that's say Atiku will go to America at the end of this month. stupid fellow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary / SDP Collapses Entire Northeast Structure, Endorses Atiku / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.