Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? (10110 Views)

Restructure. Buhari Right In Referring Issue To NASS. / Explaination Required For Buhari Right and Left Handed In The Picture / Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by INTROVERT(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Dont tell me he is ambi dextrous angry. Or photoshop angry. Or mirrored image. Biko help us investigate my good people.

I just saw this images in circulation.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by INTROVERT(f): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2018
Another

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by Oblang(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Even with ur phone, u can flip a picture to invert it...

4 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2018
shocked

Herdsmen are naturally ambidextrous.
But I'm not saying Jubrin may not be a body-double.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by DoyenExchange: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by shikshark: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2018
it actually depends on the size of the document he want to sign...if the document is big, he signs with right but if its like A4, its piece of cake, he signs with left.

back to daura tho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by Vinstel: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Jubrin grin
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by tempest01(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
INTROVERT:
Dont tell me he is ambi dextrous angry. Or photoshop angry. Or mirrored image. Biko help us investigate my good people.

See Jubrins nose sef
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Make una leave Jubril El Sudan na grin

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2018
No wonders technology cannot perform these days

1 Like

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by LuciferElohim: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2018
The right hemisphere of the brain controls left handed people while the left hemisphere of the brain controls right handed people.

Jubrin was just testing which side of his brain was sharper but unfortunately, both sides are empty.

That's the last document he's signing trust me.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Noted
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by AlPeter: 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
INTROVERT:

Introvert thought you're smarter than this. How can you allow this simple picture rearrangements that could be done with a Nokia X2 deceive you?
Investigate? This is nothing! Looking at the pictures alone confirms that it's the same person using the same hand. Observe his other hand the head orientation and how he holds his head is almost the same.

2 Likes

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by vankaid: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Nnamdi Manu is using some people's brains for MMM.
See the same picture he flipped horizontally without Photoshop and shared on his Twitter handle only for his zombies to start feasting on without using their brains.

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2019
AlPeter:
I.ntrovert thought you're smarter than this. How can you allow this simple picture rearrangements that could be done with a Nokia X2 deceive you?
Investigate? This is nothing! Looking at the pictures alone confirms that it's the same person using the same hand. Observe his other hand the head orientation and how he holds his head is almost the same.
Disappointed!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by helinues: 5:50am On Jan 04, 2019
No he is middle handed

Hish!
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by dnawah(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2019
INTROVERT:

pls go and find out the position of the flag in the president's office and compare it with the 1 picture.here it is on the side of the hand he is writing with
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by tungamaje: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2019
But they said he cut his birthday cake with the left meaning he is lefthanded
Re: Is President Buhari Right Or Left Handed? by toprealman: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
vankaid:
Nnamdi Manu is using some people's brains for MMM.
See the same picture he flipped horizontally without Photoshop and shared on his Twitter handle only for his zombies to start feasting on without using their brains.
I tot they were right.....tx.

(1) (Reply)

3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) / Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / “No Work No Pay” – Fgn To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.