Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku (48576 Views)

Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / G-5 Governors Storm Oyo For Makinde’s Re-Election (Photos, Video) / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Bighead9: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
NSK4U:

It's because I love NIGERIA that I, my family and my entire community must VOTE for AtikuObi, thank u.

Which of the Obi, I hope you are not referring to the Obi I know?
Thank you.

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by garfield1: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
otuekong1:
Whenever I Read Comments On Nairaland I Shake My Head Especial Frm D Bmc Members, please name on single thing pmb has done for adamawa, mind u there is still tension btw d fulanis and bachama and d slowpoke bindow further made things worst, lastly most of d politicians in north were or have one way or the other been sponsored by criminal atiku, forget d eye service they are doing for pmb in them na atiku them go vote for,just wait n see
Continue talking about the North when apc has captured your state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by garfield1: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
oruma19:
Whoever Obasanjo supports win, Buhari inclusive so pls dont feign ignorance. Dont get angry i am not trying to insult u, i am just stating the obvious. The old military generals have ganged up to remove Buhari, theres no doubt they will succeed.
They would fail this time sir.remember buhari is a better way commander than them
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by tuniski: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:
happy that grassroots still stands forbuhari pmb 2019.
#VoteLootersOUT
Sure vote looters currently in the villa out!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Badonasty(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by willyo(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:
And come FEBUHARI 16, 2019 by the Grace of God we will storm pooling units for PMB to the Next Level

U dey play pool?

Nap!!! grin grin

BMC sef

1 Like

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
nameo:

Buhari should first deal with the Ganduje looter we have in Kano(you saw the videos right?) before you chaps start calling other persons looters.

Kapish??

what is ur gain in all these,, be it witch hunt wizard nepotism or whatever name you guys call it ... every crime as a record if buhari decides not to arrest Ganduje today doesnt mean is gonaa be free forever another govt might hunt ganduje..
if you are not a thief yourselves why should you care so much about the name or party ...why??
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by galaxy2020(m): 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari is a murderer, he has technically killed our solders, our farmers, our jobs and ppl are dying of hunger everyday. NEXT LEVEL TO DAURA!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Victor08032(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin[sup][/sup]

To ur home town straight

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:
And come FEBUHARI 16, 2019 by the Grace of God we will storm pooling units for PMB to the Next Level

Yes oooooooooooooo
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by ogbestone(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
In your dreams abi
ManirBK:
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Smile4daddy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
PMBfirstson:
gathering of thieves
Yes surely it shall not stand.

They will lose together no doubt.

Is like a battle between God and Satan.

Gloriously, God has been winning all the battle between him and the Satan right from the beginning before the world was created.

Just like PMB has been wining all the elections between The APC and PDP right from 2015 till date.

Maybe they will succeed any other person after PMB in 2023 but not PMB.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by asawanathegreat(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Politicians and deceit are like brothers and sisters.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by lereinter(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:

NEXT LEVEL OF CALAMITY

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by igwefivestar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
oyin44:
Obj and Jonah should take him to the America first b4 campaign
to do what?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by senatorbayor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:

You can only play lotto and baba ijebu in pooling units on failbuhari
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
ehhmah:
grin

Back to Daura issa goal 4 every reasonable Tochukwu, Dupe and Hauwa.. cheesy

Except your conscience is greased monthly with 30K kola.. tongue
In obasanjo’s own words God will never forgive him if he supports atiku for President?I am sorry for the old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Effibecky: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Back2daura is a collective task that must be carry out by all and sundry. “Let’s get Nigeria working again”
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by BafanaBafana: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
nameo:

Buhari should first deal with the Ganduje looter we have in Kano(you saw the videos right?) before you chaps start calling other persons looters.

Kapish??
How should Buhari deal with him uncle?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by blacknp(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
galaxy2020:
Buhari is a murderer, he has technically killed our solders, our farmers, our jobs and ppl are dying of hunger everyday. NEXT LEVEL TO DAURA!
But your family survived Failure?
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by kitaatita: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obasanjo re-joined the PDP from the back door. Buhari must be hurting his business
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by frank41(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jombom:
The same Obasanjo that said we should not hand the country to tho thief ?

Yes....that Is what he said....but you gat understand that the only thing constant in this life is change.He gats no option but to support atiku....this buhari is not an option and can never be an option for Nigerians at large.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by samlake(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
How i wish we'll have three strong candidates from different parties... we still need one more candidate that can break the votes...
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by herich(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
This event is GLORIOUS!

Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by wimtex: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
I don't think buhari(incumbent president) will lose the election. He will do everything to win it at any cost. GEJ didn't want war so he gave up the office but not buhari. It will be decided by who rigs it the most
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by paparazi1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:
You remain an absurd liar, the God I serve will disappoint those of you that does not wish well for this country.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jombom:
The same Obasanjo that said we should not hand the country to tho thief ?
The weavel eats the grains from the inside out, not the other way round. cheesy

Baba is a sage and knows what he's doing. grin
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by paparazi1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/297458-just-in-2019-obasanjo-jonathan-governors-storm-yola-for-atiku.html
Pls put your machinery at top gear and ensure the cow is pushed out of Aso rock come 2019, I have Akikulated already, no shaken God will make Nigeria working again.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Obasanjo has no integrity. Shame, I regret coming from the same town with him.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by netpro(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
AmazingELixir:

grin grin

My brother the Igbo 2023 presidency carrot will not sell, we are not as gullible as the sai barbarians....project 2019 is to send your god and mentor back to Daura..

We have been there and seen it before. Mark my words, Buhari will beat Atiku with bigger margin than he did Jonathan.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku by Calers: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Audio Of President Jonathan Calling Buhari To Congratulate (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.