Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! (404 Views)

Nigeria Is Irredeemable With The Judgement Of The Tribunal - Joe Champion / Until Our Youths Come Together, Nigeria Is Irredeemable / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by daewoorazer(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
I was on Twitter earlier today trying to feed my eyes some news and gists but what I rather saw was an eye sore. My TL was littered with birthday and campaign messages of ATIKU. My soul dampened; how can youths be so blind and not understand neither Atiku nor buhari has the interest of the nation at heart.

Vote theses people and they will still
1. Loot our commonwealth
2. Limit military and paramilitary jobs to their families, Kins and party members
3. Give immunity to looters who carry their party membership cards
4. Travel their ailing family members abroad for quality treatment
5. Starve science and technology and continue to lift the cause of religion, believing it’s our way out as a nation.

The list is endless. These very people campaigning for this duo are usually the ones begging for giveaways on SM or probably begging for who to employ them on NL. All monikers will be monitored closely, because beyond 2019 when economy further plunges south because of any of this 2, we’d be here to remind you of your undoing. Revolution is here!
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by bedspread: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
NIGERIA IS BLESSED INFACT SOOOOO BLESSED
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by daewoorazer(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
bedspread:
NIGERIA IS BLESSED INFACT SOOOOO BLESSED

U mean we are cursed

I sometimes wonder the huge lots of people we share citizenship with
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by bedspread: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
daewoorazer:

U mean we are cursed

I sometimes wonder the huge lots of people we share citizenship with

NIGERIA IS SOOOOO BLESSED! OPEN UOUR EYES...

The fact we have Funny leaders does not take away THE BLESSEDNESS OF NIGERIA...
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
#ChangeIsChangable
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nigeria is redeemable my brother,To start with,It begins with Me and You.We just simply have to do away with Religion,Tribal and all Primordial sentiments and be united as one to keep away these bad leaders stealing our common wealth in the name of occupying political offices
Re: Why Nigeria Is Irredeemable! by munazafar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
Abeg make Una stay one place and see whether Buhari and Jubril collabo no go redeem the 5fercenters%

(1) (Reply)

Reps Probe Killing Of 44 Soldiers / You Must Go To Prison – Mad Man Tells Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha / Big Set Back For Atiku Election As Gov Wike Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.