Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) (66562 Views)

Most Nigerian Parents Now Ignore Their Children's Moral Behavior / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by NairaMedia: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2018
A video secretly recoreded by a social media user shows a family who took their teen maid to the restaurant and left her sitting alone without eating anything while her WICKED BOSS were seen eating ice cream with their children.

The child look so unhappy, looking at his Wicked Boss eating without buying her anything. If they can do this to her in public, what she would be facing at home will be more than Boko Haram war.

The Twitter user who shared the video wrote:
Some Nigerians are just so cruel �, the Government is not only the problem of the country, the people also are. Why do this to a child on boxing day?

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-what-family-did-to-their-teen-maid.html

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by NairaMedia: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2018

1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by NairaMedia: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2018
Watch Video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Makito015(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2018
It's as if some people are wicked naturally

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by NairaMedia: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Makito015:
It's as if some people are wicked naturally
Only God knows what will be going on in her heart at the moment

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 12:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Let he who has not done worse cast the first insult

even the one that took the pic, what effort did you make to correct the man or treat the child right

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Topccy007z: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2018
God will not forgive this couple. This is exactly what APC govt is doing to average Nigerians.

Wickedness can't be served hotter than this....

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Mrceragem: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Reason I like my ex boss
When we go out for dinner you won't differentiate bwt boss,driver and PA.
Kudos to him

421 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2018
Wickedness... not even in the spirit of Christmas.

52 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians have turned photographers People who only reason with their phones to seek attention online

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2018
that man is a curse to manhood!

he stupidly follow and support his wife to met this wickedness on the poor girl whom am very sure is from the husband side!

the woman will not allow this to happen if the girl is from her side of the family!

useless fat froggy pussyman! angry angry

275 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by madone: 12:56am On Dec 27, 2018
If I was there I will shout at those two fools for suffering that girl why not leave or at home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by otipoju(m): 1:08am On Dec 27, 2018
I feel like beating nonsense and ingredients for tge husband and wife. And the poor child is helpless and will be like that for many years.

13 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:02am On Dec 27, 2018
The day I stopped believing online(especially twitter) stories was when somebody said his wife bought a whole lot of foodstuffs for 1800# and another came and said she bought that same foodstuffs with #2500.

But if this was true,
The Man plus the wife and kids don fawk up for life.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Go and stop the baby factory in the east first b4 crying.
She’s probably collecting salary like dat oo. But d boda or Aunty in Lagos are d one collecting it.
Every thing in an average flat head is, I want to go and serve my yoruba master in Lagos. I want to go and do servant in yoruba land.

I pray your stupidity ends in 2018

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Powerexpert: 5:15am On Dec 27, 2018
One can only imagine what happens at home. The deed is done, though I believe from now on the couples would change for good but this act of wickedness will always be here.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians are wicked naturally, even you reading this post. You are wicked!

See the man oblong head

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Dec 27, 2018
What a wicked couple .
Just look at how they are treating someone taking care of their children like a mere dog!
Some people are just damn heartless....
Damn it!
What a pity!!
Dandsome:
Sad..

The most annoying part is that they brought the girl to come and watch them eat.
Most likely she's hungry because there's no how they'll eat at home before coming knowing that they are coming to eat out. Now there's no how they'll give only the girl food at home to eat while they themselves eat nothing.
Which brings us back to the part where imagine a hungry child forced to watch people as they eat chicken and ice cream.

Wickedness in high places
Very good analysis by you.
This makes it more sad.
Very sad!
Poor girl!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:48am On Dec 27, 2018
angry
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
The couple's are a shame to humanity

6 Likes

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Afriface: 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Why quick to judge> she will still eat from the left over
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by yomalex(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
This kinda news always breaks my heart ehnn embarassed

I can't even imagine the inhumane treatment that would be meted out to that kid at home. cry

Don't be surprised if those couple are very religious oo!! angry

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by lormama: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Afriface:
Why quick to judge> she will still eat from the left over
Trying to be sarcastic?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by anambraamaka: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Go and stop the baby factory in the east first b4 crying.
She’s probably collecting salary like dat oo. But d boda or Aunty in Lagos are d one collecting it.
Every thing in an average flat head is, I want to go and serve my yoruba master in Lagos. I want to go and do servant in yoruba land.

Your father should have used condom and we won't have to deal with you

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Dandsome: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Sad..

The most annoying part is that they brought the girl to come and watch them eat.
Most likely she's hungry because there's no how they'll eat at home before coming knowing that they are coming to eat out. Now there's no how they'll give only the girl food at home to eat while they themselves eat nothing.

Which brings us back to the part where imagine a hungry child forced to watch people as they eat chicken and ice cream.

Wickedness in high places

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2018
So wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.