Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! (1330 Views)

Chiedu Osakwe Is Dead, Buhari Mourns / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts / Sahara Reporters BREAKING: Wole Soyinka Endorses Moghalu For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu Biograghy

https://kingsleycmoghalu.com/Biography.html

1 Like

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerians stop voting id.iots into power. Prof. Moghalu is the right man for the President come 2019!

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Every month, unproductive politicians gather in #Abuja to do what they call FAAC instead of us to invest in our brains. It is time #Nigeria was led by an educated person and so, I want to be very clear of what my vision of #restructuring is.
There are many #politicians today who want to get to power by talking restructuring just like some are talking about fighting corruption but are not actually #fighting #corruption.
Please click this link /2BlumXv to download a free copy of my book, B.I.G. to read up on my vision for Nigeria and my well laid out plan on restructuring.
#ItisTime #ToBuildANation #MoghaluGetso2019 #VoteYPP2019

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n20e6mgh9ns8ju5/BIG.pdf?dl=0

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
We are held captive by our historical past, yet we disdain history so much, or are so afraid of its truths, that it was removed from the national curriculum.
Only you, the youth of Nigeria, can change our country’s trajectory. You have the numbers, but can you rise to the challenge? The nation waits in bated breath. ...only your vote can bring about a competent government that can wage a decisive war against poverty and unemployment.
-By Prof. Moghalu
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kingsley Moghalu

Our politics is such that it has kept us poor; it has kept millions of Nigerians, young men and women, unemployed. It has kept us in darkness; 20 years of democracy, we still have not more than 4000 mega watts of electricity. Why must we celebrate such backward peculiarity. Are we the children of lesser gods? Are we telling ourselves that what we deserve are these incompetent, old and recycled politicians, who have been stealing our money and enjoying themselves, who believe that they and their children own Nigeria, and we actually clap for them!
That's why I say that the time has come to send them into retirement; we should not relax and say, well, this is Nigeria. Why must we accept such low standards? It’s time for us, as a country, to begin to move into the kind of politics that we have in countries that are making progress, in which contest for elections depend on your vision and performance.

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by CharleyBright(m): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
One of the Best candidate ( if not the best) in the elections.
Great Economic experience coupled with brilliant perspective on National issues.
But unfortunately, this is Nigeria... where money politics is the big deal.
Moghalu doesnt stand one single chance in a Nigerian political setting.
( Ask my SW Stomach Infrastructure people)

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by delkuf(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
CharleyBright:
One of the Best candidate ( if not the best) in the elections.
Great Economic experience coupled with brilliant perspective on National issues.
But unfortunately, this is Nigeria... He doesnt stand one single chance.

he is the best candidate if Nigeria is one of this foreign country, but this Nigeria
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by mrvitalis(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
This make beats every other candidate hands down

He understands our economic problem and how to solve it.... Who ever wins ( obviously he can't win ) should make him finance minister
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2018
There are three aspects of youth participation in politics that must take place for youths to be properly integrated in the political system: The first is membership of a political party. The second is voting in an election; while the third is running for office.

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Excellent. . . . The perfect candidate AND PRESIDENT for Nigeria.

I LOOOOOVE THIS COMBO! kiss

Will the OLD CARGOS give the younger, brighter brains the chance? undecided

But Nigerians do not vote! cry
Elections can never be free and fair in AFRICAN SHYTEHOLES!

He is tooooo clean for the Nigerian political terrain.

I wish the race was between SOWORE, DUROTOYE, DUKE, MOGHALU and OLAWEPO!!!! cry

But as old JUBRIL dey dia. . . Na only old man fit match am! cheesy
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
To build a sustainable economic future, Nigeria must now address the aching need for a clear economic vision, situated in a philosophical framework from which economic policy should be derived.
Nigeria’s massive infrastructure deficit has not only held back national socio-economic growth, its absence has also contributed significantly to the inability of ECOWAS to realise the ambitions and expectations of its founding fathers.
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2018
I want a better Nigeria for my children and your children too. Please come join me and let's collectively build a nation we well and truly deserve.

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
I am a man with a big vision for Nigeria and I ask Nigerians to give me the opportunity to work out our country #VoteKingsleyMoghalu #ItisTime

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
A very appealing ‘David’

JANUARY 11, 2019

By Donu Kogbara

I FIRST met Kingsley Moghalu, the presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party, YPP, about a year ago.
I bumped into him in a hotel restaurant in Lagos. He was with a mutual friend who introduced us; and when he told me that he intended to run for the highest office in the land, I did not react encouragingly.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/a-very-appealing-david/?fbclid=IwAR37RKvCU6l0iYFKXyU2C8K6fIfBepl8wFXvXMVsd7cFq0SJdZ5eycxN5Ak
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
We worship the gods of small things, like oil and oil price, mediocrity and zoning, but we fail to see the power of innovation, which will give us a quantum leap from a third world country to a highly developed nation #VoteKingsleyMoghalu #ItisTime
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 11:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Just to let you

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Great man and woman....

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
Many of my young Facebook friends have been engaging me on why my poster is not available in their locality. However, Ebere Madueke seems to understand why. He said “I've been talking to my friends and coworkers trying to get them to vote you but so many Nigerians have no idea who you are. Now I understand printing posters and handbills can be terribly expensive and you don't have stolen funds to use…”
Ebere is right! Even though we are doing our possible best within our resources, Nigeria is such a large country that it is almost impossible to reach everywhere unless you have access to stolen funds. I don’t have such.
However, brilliant Nigerians like Ebere and many other people came up with a suggestion and got the problem solved through a ‘sponsor a poster in your community’ initiative.

He said ‘why not have posters designed and posted on your Facebook page so that well-meaning Nigerians can print them and have them distributed in their environs?’ As simple as that sounds, it is a heroic idea and I’m glad to have the likes of you and Ebere as my Facebook friend.

Now, you can download a poster from my website https://www.kingsleymoghalu.ng/downloads/ and print according to your capacity – 10 copies, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 1000 copies – then paste in your locality. That means you can help us reach out more even when we are not physically there. That means there is still hope for the youth of this country.
To the likes of Ebere and other curious-minds who constantly suggest solutions to our diverse campaign challenges, I say thank you. Let’s meet soon in Aso Rock. Yes we can!
Click here to download a poster of your choice: https://www.kingsleymoghalu.ng/downloads/.
#VoteKingsleyMoghalu #It is time.
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2019
The Future!
We have a presidential campaign that has gotten those who think we can never be free running scared. Our candidacy for President in 2019 is rallying the Nigerian Citizenry against the status Quo. We can be free, we can have a Nation we are proud of, we can have a president with a world view to take us into the future -A prosperous one! Therefore I am asking you to join and support our movement #tobuildanation by donating at least 1000 Naira now to the campaign. This amount represents one meal, ice cream or a drink. Do this for the sake of our collective future. Invest in your future now. Click on the link below to donate.
https://paystack.com/pay/each1gives1k
#KingsleyMoghalu #ItisTime #PresidentialDebate2019 #IAmVotingMoghalu
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kingsley Moghalu

Since last Saturday’s Presidential Debate held by the Nigerian Elections Debate Group (NEDG), Broadcasting Organizations of Nigeria (BON), Channels Television and numerous other partners, we have been overwhelmed by the reactions of many who viewed the debate.
We believe the debate was viewed and heard by an estimated 60million Nigerians in addition to many interested non-Nigerians around the world.
I am privileged to be part of this movement to liberate our country from the shackles of the old and recycled politicians who have nothing to offer our country but poverty and corruption.

Gradually, we can see the new light at the end of the tunnel. We are beginning to see that in the midst of bleakness, there lives hope.
I also noticed the collage of polls focusing on the outcome of the presidential debate and I am glad our message is yielding increased support across many demographics. That means we are getting closer to the big picture and the future is closer than we thought. This gives me hope that Nigerians are becoming more discerning and increasingly know what they want. Now, we have seen the truth, and we are saying it. Thank you Nigerians.

I’m also aware of your clarion call to team up with the other new candidates in other political parties so that we can collectively fight the established order that have put Nigerians in unending poverty. I appreciate that gesture and I promise you that we are doing something about that and hope there will be a positive outcome soon.
Again, I say thank you to my growing supporters across the country; from the North to the South, East and West. Your undying loyalty at this trying period of ours is appreciated. Thank you.
Remember to like my page, tell someone about this movement, donate and vote.

It is time.
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
Watch this video, where I speak on how my party; YPP, as a credible force is ready to unsit the ruling APC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BZCT_OCAd0
Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2019
If you must vote....

Re: Professor Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu For 2019 President. Read About Him Here! by teufelein(f): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

When Tinubu Calls Bill Board Spotted In Lagos.. / Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire / A Vote For APC ISN'T A Vote For Buhari -by Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.