Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze (33564 Views)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by zoba88: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Emotions and profound gratitude flowed from Prince Engr. Dr. Arthur Eze (Ezenukpo, Ozo Igbo Ndu) as Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, an unassuming leader and a father to all, on Sunday, organised a colourful luncheon for the astute businessman and iconic philanthropist, to celebrate his 70th birthday anniversary, at the Government House, Enugu.

Also at the captivating event were the Speaker of Enugu State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi; Chairman, Committee on Banking and Currency, Federal House of Respresentatives,  Rt. Hon. Jones Onyereri; Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province (Anglican Communion), Most Rev. Dr. Emmanuel Chukwuma and his wife, Joyce; Commissioner of Police, Enugu State Command, Danmallam Mohammed, former Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Chief Dubem Onyia; Imperial Majesty, Igwe Austin Ndigwe, Eze Uzu III of Awka Kingdom, Anambra State; Dr. Tony Okam (Omaluefi Igbo Ula); and the Chaplain, Government House Chaplaincy, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Chinedu Ozoude, among other dignitaries.

Congratulations and many happy returns Sir!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/photos-from-70th-birthday-celebration.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by zoba88: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2018

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by zoba88: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by GuyWise(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nwa amuru muu ego.

Chi goziri Arthur gozie kwam.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by BankeSmalls(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eze na ukpo, money magnet

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by bravehost4u(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is yet another problem for S/E.
Such a jobless governor, waste state resources to throw a birthday.
Another Abia State in the making. Enugu una weldone.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Youngk(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is total nonsense,how can a governor of a state use his state resoures to host a man who is not from the state,has not contributed any thing to the development of the state(investment)?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by johnlvis(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
White ladies dem n money!

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
So funny, despite all the wealth we build and store up, man goes to the grave without any of it. This is the fate of mankind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Macgreat(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
tell him to credit my account if he is truly a billionaire wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Grupo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Arthur Eze, the cash cow of Eastern politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
I will be rich too

No be Ogun state ADC governorship campaign poster dey for that top of this post. Seriously, Seun sef dey chop money Lowkey

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by RedAlert08(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Arthur 2000

1 Like

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by guuudy87(m): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Short men dey worry sha
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Authur 1 million so na men...in quincy's voice
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by gift2xl: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
GOOD ONE
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Jubiliee: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rev fathers are always use to deceive the gullibles by ritualist Arthur Eze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by CaptainMitch: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
He looks way older than his age. Happy birthday Arthur One thousand.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Melison(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Very well,
Igbo amaka
Naijeria amaka
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Grupo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
bravehost4u:
This is yet another problem for S/E.
Such a jobless governor, waste state resources to throw a birthday.
Another Abia State in the making. Enugu una weldone.

Afonja, go and face the rising menace of skull mining in your area and leave the south east alone.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Focusmind: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Abacha's men of yester-years

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Melison(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Youngk:
This is total nonsense,how can a governor of a state use his state resoures to host a man who is not from the state,has not contributed any thing to the development of the state(investment)?
See poverty dey worry u,who told u Arthur cant host ur entire family's birthday for life?? Oga the governor wants to honour him not cos he ain't worth it,trust me that man is worth it 100%

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by bravehost4u(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Grupo:

Afonja, go and face the rising menace of skull mining in your area and leave the south east alone.

Have an unbiased view and tell me if I am wrong.
You will marvel at what was budgeted by the state for this event.
Mind you I am not an Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Geoffreymgk: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
70yr old billionaire wow look at this life
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nwaotu10(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eze Ego n' ukpo. Money magnet.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by kuuljay(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
This is one Igbo man that knows how to give,before he lands at the airport you go fear crowd and everybody must leave happy,giving to the poor is not a sin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Eze na ukpo, money magnet

Eziokwu? Onye Ukpo.

Ndi Igbo ji ego
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I will be rich too

No be Ogun state ADC governorship campaign poster dey for that top of this post. Seriously, Seun sef dey chop money Lowkey
I've seen bank adverts too. I think he's chopping big money.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Hoodbilonia: 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
live rich
die humble
wat made him a billionaire
drugs..proceeds frm dirty deals..or God paid him.
Re: Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
zoba88:
more
GOD what of me now?wen u go rememba me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Emir Of Kano Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.