Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate (10265 Views)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by AlexReports(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2018
The Flag Bearer of the United Progressives Party in Imo State, South East Nigeria, Hon. Tony Nwulu has picked Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri as his running mate in the gubernatorial election in Imo State come 2019.

Hon. Nwulu while briefing newsmen at the UPP Party Office at Okigwe road Owerri, disclosed that his decision to select Dr. Obiaraeri to be his running mate was based on his competence and antecedents.

He further stated “The Man I’m holding his hands up is a good, he has distinguished himself and championed a lot of investments, across the length and breadth of this country, and he is a trained administrator”.

The UPP Governorship Flag Bearer expressed optimism that his team will be their wealth of experience to bear 2019 come, when elected to occupy the number position in the state.

Alexreports recalled that Recently, it was Hon. Tony Nwulu who initiated the impressive signing into law of the Not-Too Young-To-Run-Act, a bill he initiated on the floor of the House of Representatives and ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill -Signed Into Law By PMB

The young lawmaker is representing Oshodi Isolo, Lagos Federal constituency in the House of Representatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn5hanT5DkI

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Jothamthompson: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Mod. I always post valid and worth frontline news but still it won't get to the promise land

What is my offence?? Or is it because I am supporting ATIKU

Well I will keep ATIKULATING

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Carry go.....
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by brigadier747: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018
Show
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by millionboi2: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2018
H.mmm

D two names are difficult ooo

How u won tek campaign for this ones.
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Profkomolafe(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2018
undecided

Una two dey wyn una sef.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by yjgm(m): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Who's this one again
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by cozy7(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Bunch of thieves. VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by BitsMaster: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
Political architecture

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
We the Muric Group reject this..Christian - Christian ticket in Imo State

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by canalily(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
both of you looked agberoish!
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Jothamthompson:
Mod. I always post valid and worth frontline news but still it won't get to the promise land

What is my offence?? Or is it because am supporting ATIKU

Well I will keep ATIKULATING
nah..'cause u don't know d diff btw Am and I'm angry

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by ifeanyija(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
SEE BUILDING
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by seyigiggle: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
oga it is about population ratio
iyke926:
We the Muric Group reject this..Christian - Christian ticket in Imo State
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by XploraBen(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Okay.
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Realisticallyme: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2018
D
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by mandax: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2018
So Obiareri has also left gov Okorocha.
Who ep remains with Okorocha now?
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by MexxIT(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Dis their party office alone is enough to discourage anyone from voting them

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by DeWisedon(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2018
look how someone that could not clear the trash behind his party office wants to become governor,that is to tell you how dirty IMO state will become it elected into office .
he can't even paint his party secretariat ,
Charity begins at home joor
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Hector09(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2018
Its time we start praticing two party system just like kenya

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Chisilities(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
mandax:
So Obiareri has also left gov Okorocha.
Who ep remains with Okorocha now?
The one in Okorocha's govt is Prof Nnamdi Obiaraeri while this one is Dr Nnaemeka Obiaraeri. Different folks.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by Kinglsymann: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
READY MADE WEBSITES/BLOGS FOR SALES
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL MARKETING/SERVICES

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE.
# You'll be taught on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# SEO, Google Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by freshdude99(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
AlexReports:
The Flag Bearer of the United Progressives Party in Imo State, South East Nigeria, Hon. Tony Nwulu has picked Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri as his running mate in the gubernatorial election in Imo State come 2019.

Hon. Nwulu while briefing newsmen at the UPP Party Office at Okigwe road Owerri, disclosed that his decision to select Dr. Obiaraeri to be his running mate was based on his competence and antecedents.

He further stated “The Man I’m holding his hands up is a good, he has distinguished himself and championed a lot of investments, across the length and breadth of this country, and he is a trained administrator”.

The UPP Governorship Flag Bearer expressed optimism that his team will be their wealth of experience to bear 2019 come, when elected to occupy the number position in the state.

Alexreports recalled that Recently, it was Hon. Tony Nwulu who initiated the impressive signing into law of the Not-Too Young-To-Run-Act, a bill he initiated on the floor of the House of Representatives and ‘Not Too Young To Run’ Bill -Signed Into Law By PMB

The young lawmaker is representing Oshodi Isolo, Lagos Federal constituency in the House of Representatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn5hanT5DkI
Beer parlour politics
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by udeanaruagu: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Emeka Banking.......back in the days in ABSU. Carry on bro....wish you well.
Re: Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu Picks Obiaraeri As Runinng Mate by overboard(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
cozy7:
Bunch of thieves. VOTE OMOYELE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

Definitely not.

I know Nnaemeka Obiaraeri or at least have met and interacted with him. I'm also privy to quite a bit of his biography. He is truly a man of integrity and a true administrator. I know this may have been said of many but this Nnaemeka guy is made of stuff, he's not empty; forget the lack of popularity for now. He even tried preventing the rot at Bank PHB then in his own way but the powers that be would not have it.

They may be on platform that may not hold much electoral grace (for now) but fielding such people is a step in the right direction.

This don't mean I don't like Sowore.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Sets February Deadline For Lagos-ibadan Standard Gauge rail Line / NJC Sanctions 3 Judges - Okogbule Gbasam, Nusirat Umar, Edem Kooffreh / Rivers Post-election Crisis: Nothing Abnormal, We Are Just Been Vigilant - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.