Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari (2857 Views)

Buhari Mourns Rabi Dantata, Aminu Dantata's Wife. / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by mediaNGR: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has extended his condolences over the passing of former Military Governor of the defunct North Central State, retired Brig.-Gen. Abba Kyari.

President Buhari’s condolence message is contained in a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Sunday evening.

The president also condoled with the government and people of Kaduna, Katsina and Borno states over the demise of the elder statesman.

He said: “We are extremely saddened by the news of Gen. Abba Kyari’s passing away, an officer and a gentleman for whom we have a lot respect.’’

President Buhari prayed to God to accept his soul, and grant fortitude to the family and friends he left behind to bear the loss.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/buhari-mourns-abba-kyari.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by KanwuliaExtra: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Dem nor fit clone am for Saudi Arabia? cheesy

Which of the 3 Abba Kyaris is he mourning? wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2558272/three-abba-kyari-confusion-personalities
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by curfew: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2018
@op remove this Jubril picture and put Buhari's picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by Pubichairs(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2018
APC is such a joke Party...the same foolish boy (Abba Kyari) behind the cloning of dead Buhari, Wages of sin is death until the tell us who the person at Aso rock truly is,. . .

Atiku we know 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by loveloypapi: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2018
All good
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by Bossontop(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by slimfit1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
So the resent soldiers that died don't deserve to be recognised and giving respect for dying in service. Thank God the only family I have in the military has retired so thank God he is alive and happy in his foreign country. I won't let my dog die for this country.
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by slimfit1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fool lani ni president doesn't have leadership qualities at all. More than 300 people lost a family member fighting for peace in this country my president with a military background is yet to release a statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by oskaroni(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Baba go slow grin grin grin
slimfit1:
Fool lani ni president doesn't have leadership qualities at all. More than 300 people lost a family member fighting for peace in this country my president with a military background is yet to release a statement.
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by hotjufo: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by RevenGeMission: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
abba kyari is dead ??
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by feddis(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
A military general that cannot jump on mourning his fallen combat soldiers but can immediately mourn a senior colleague probably because their lives don't really matter to him shouldn't be a leader.
what a shame.
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by BabaGeneral: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
mediaNGR:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/buhari-mourns-abba-kyari.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

you are mourning Abba kyari? what about our soldiers?

has anybody noticed that so far we haven't seen or heard of any nothern Muslim in the casualties list of lost military personnels? its been mostly south, east and west or northern Christians.

the lieutenant colonel that was killed has been remanded in guard room for his complaints of obsolete weapons, and if we flash back to memory lane, u will remember that some soldiers revolted in one Nigerian airport cos they were taking them to this same metele, in fact they were court martialed for protesting.

u know, every war theater has its hottest spots. so I strongly believe that these innocent soldiers were sent to metele intentionally to be killed.

the whole nonsense is telling everybody to arm their selves, cos come to think of it, these same soldiers killed harmless ipob members and innocent Shiite members.

now tell me, how can the families and relatives of any Shiite member or ipob member wish the soldiers to rest in peace?

they killed innocent people wielding nothing but stones and probably sticks, but u can't stand illiterate boko harams wielding guns and weaponry? that's sad

if our soldiers in metele can tell us that the boko haram are armed with more sophisticated weapons than the Nigerian army, I strongly suggest buhari and buratai should shamelessly resign from their positions

Rest in peace gallant soldiers. rest in peace
Re: Buhari Mourns Abba Kyari by samuelchimmy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
mehn for one moment i thought it was the able police officer Abba Kyari....
police officer abba kyari i know, this one , i dont know

(1) (Reply)

2019: Defend Your VOTE; DSP Ekweremadu With Atiku In The North / Leaked Whatsapp Group Chat Of Akwa Ibom APC On Plot To Frame PDP / NNPC Staff's Reaction On Hearing Result Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.