Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

2019 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Prediction (877 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidential Election Prediction by helinues: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2018
My view

North entirely Buhari 60% , Atiku 40%
South West Buhari 60%, Atiku 40%
South South Buhari 35%, Atiku 65%
South East Buhari 30%, Atiku 70%
Middle Belt Buhari 40%, Atiku 60%

Other aspirants are remnant.

The margin in each region will determine the winner. It could swing other side but Buhari is more favourable.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by Ekitibiased(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dear PDP supporters, stop fantasizing about an Atiku victory in North central, it is not going to happen. I just have to tell you this so that you won't be heartbroken after the election.

APC will win Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, and FCT. PDP will win Benue comfortably and Plateau narrowly. Overall, APC wins the region.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by helinues: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
seunmsg:
Dear PDP supporters, stop fantasizing about an Atiku victory in North central, it is not going to happen. I just have to tell you this so that you won't be heartbroken after the election.

APC will win Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Nasarawa, and FCT. PDP will win Benue comfortably and Plateau narrowly. Overall, APC wins the region.

Pdp members indeed. Wait, is the analysis not favouring your presidential candidate? If not that you politicians supporters are heartless, so you want Yeye Bello, Ganduje, Elrufai to seek second term.That shows how selfish you are with your reasoning.
Have you guys sold your hearts to the devil?
Politicians ass lickers

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by helinues: 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekitibiased:
You are on cheap drugs.......the kind of weed behind the inspiration of the rubbish olamide uses in the lyrics of his songs.

This post is .........baseless, no logic at all

Oh i see.

Why not make your own analysis or are you not sure of your party winning?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by Peacecore: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
helinues:

Pdp members indeed. Wait, is the analysis not favouring your presidential candidate? If not that you politicians supporters are heartless, so you want Yeye Bello, Ganduje, Elrufai to seek second term.That shows how selfish you are with your reasoning.
Politicians ass lickers
hypocrisy is a sin. U don't want Ganduje n Bello but u want Ikpeazu,Ayade,Orton n Okowa to go 2nd term.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by modath(f): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
helinues:

Politicians ass lickers

The highlighted is what always amuses me about the emotional argument you lots put up, Democracy is CHOICE, it's FREEWILL.. It's not wickedness, it's self interest before any other thing is considered..

No one must like what you like, capisce? Live& let live .
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by helinues: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Peacecore:
hypocrisy is a sin. U don't want Ganduje n Bello but u want Ikpeazu,Ayade,Orton n Okowa to go 2nd term.

How are you sure about your assumption? Or have we had this conversation somewhere ?
Btw Ortom is a clueless governor. I do not support party but individual achievers. Is like saying Wike is not working( That's hate speech).
Let all the clueless governor, reps, senators go and rest.

Elrufai (bigot, divider and talk too much)
Ortom ( If your PA could be sponsoring terrorist herdsmen, then he is clueless)
Bello ( Young and dump. Self centred. Owing salary and do as if he wants to pay them with his personal money)
Ganduje ( though he is performing but we cant snub the bribery allegation just like that)
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Prediction by helinues: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
modath:

The highlighted is what always amuses me about the emotional argument you lots put up, Democracy is CHOICE, it's FREEWILL.. It's not wickedness, it's self interest before any other thing is considered..

No one must like what you like, capisce? Live& let live .

Free will doesn't mean we should be supporting evil. How do you feel when PDP members were celebrating when BH strikes but get sad when NA are winning.
What is bad has no name than bad. Having a free will doesn't mean we should lost our conscience.
Supporting Nigerians politicians does not give one free will. Or not same politicians that could cross carpet to party you may have cursed. Akpabio is a case study.
My point is whichever party we may be supporting, let us all praise the FG/Individual when due and condemn when necessary

(1) (Reply)

Tsunamic Hits APC As Thousands Of Its Members Defect To PDP / An Edo Group In The Heart Of IMO State(Oguta people case study) / NURTW Leader, MC OLUOMO Flown Abroad For Further Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.