Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Journey Into heaven - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Into heaven (17438 Views)

Why Did God Not Stop Satan From Sneaking Back Into Heaven / WILL GOD ACCEPT A SOLDIER MAN INTO HEAVEN? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
Tjayjosh:

One day i prayed, i said Lord Jesus, i don't want to love you because i am afraid of going to hell when i leave this world, i want to love you for who you are, and for the things you've done me, and for the things you will still do. Now this piece has giving me enough reason to love Him the more. Thank you!

No. Thank you sir for taking time to read what this inexperienced boy wrote. May your love for the master never die. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Tjayjosh(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

TJ my bros. Long time. How are you?
Dear anas09. Been a long time. I dey fine oh. You've been on and off. Hope you are good.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Tjayjosh(m): 2:08am On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:

No. Thank you sir for taking time to read what this inexperienced boy wrote. May your love for the master never die. Amen
A big Amen to that. You say inexperienced? You just don't know what God has done through you. Wait and see. The sky is just your starting point. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

Okay. I'll look for it.
alright
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Tjayjosh:

Dear anas09. Been a long time. I dey fine oh. You've been on and off. Hope you are good.
I'm good bros. I'm multitasking, but all is good.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:

No p. Just holla me when ur done.
Ok bros.
Is this the end of this thread or another series will come up? Abeg o. Do something.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2019
firebaby:
This a song composed by my late mother but in Yoruba:-

Iledidan Olorun ewa ti Dara to
Ti awon mimo nkorin yi ite Baba ka
Ogo fun Omo Olorun
Ewa re ti Dara to
Nipa Ore ofe re A o de be.

Thank you so much Op
And I promise I'll do all things right to get to heaven.

hi. please can i have your mummy's full name and the English interpretation of the song above. thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
i have decided to write another book. this would center on dreams, interpretation and dangers on meeting anyone to interpret your dreams anyhow .
ill be dedicating it to firebaby's late mum. i think i'll have to create a new thread for it that i will post here, so people coming can also migrate to the new thread and read it too.

this by Gods grace will be awesome. thanks everyone

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:

No p. Just holla me when ur done.
Thank you Bros for the last piece of "my journey to heaven" I pray God will continue to Increase you in wisdom knowledge and understanding, you are blessed!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tosinex:
Thank you Bros for the last piece of "my journey to heaven" I pray God will continue to Increase you in wisdom knowledge and understanding, you are blessed!

Amen. Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

Ok bros.
Is this the end of this thread or another series will come up? Abeg o. Do something.
I'm thinking of creating a new book based solely on dreams. How to interpret etc.
I'm just still thinking of the best approach.

I'll redirect readers from here to the new thread hopefully. So this one doesn't get too jam packed or confusing. Thanks ma
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:

I'm thinking of creating a new book based solely on dreams. How to interpret etc.
I'm just still thinking of the best approach.

I'll redirect readers from here to the new thread hopefully. So this one doesn't get too jam packed or confusing. Thanks ma
Will the redirect draw traffick into this one? People needs to come in here. Be blessed and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by firebaby(f): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:
i have decided to write another book. this would center on dreams, interpretation and dangers on meeting anyone to interpret your dreams anyhow .
ill be dedicating it to firebaby's late mum. i think i'll have to create a new thread for it that i will post here, so people coming can also migrate to the new thread and read it too.

this by Gods grace will be awesome. thanks everyone

Hi thank you so much how are you?
Thank you for making me smile this morning God Bless you and every works of your hands Amen.

My little English version of the song is

.... The Magnificent house of God
......The Beauty you can't Comprehend
......When the Holies Of Holies are Singing round God's Throne
....... Glory Glory to the Son of God
.........By His Grace we all shall make Heaven
( I hope I tried but I already asked someone to do it for me)
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by firebaby(f): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
Anas09:

I'm writing a book. i'm almost done, will you direct me on how to place it on Amazon pls?

Hi please can you give the link to your books on amazon?thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
firebaby:

Mine isn't published yet, but will do when it's done.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by firebaby(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
nnamdiosu:
Sorry for the typo guys. Inspiration just rushed in these few days, so I had to just start writing before it leaves. I'll go back and re edit. Another series loading soon.

Meanwhile first book has been packaged and placed on amazon. This too is following. Third series on its way, not yet decided what it will be. Thought about a series of hell, but i don't feel led yet to do it. (Or maybe im afraid, me myself will be scared of it, i know how i think and envision before i write . smiley ) But till then.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2019
firebaby:

Ok. I'll post a way we all can get it now

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by firebaby(f): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Ok. I'll post a way we all can get it now
It's ok thank you once again
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone. So like I said earlier, my books have been published to amazon store.

The first and second.
I added more content to them, cleaned the typo errors and formatted it neatly
The soft copies of the book are in kindle version. Android phones can't read it directly.

To read them,
You need to first download amazon app store,
Them from the amazon app, you can download amazon kindle.

Then with the kindle, you can easily download the books and read them .
The first book, "my summoning to heaven...." Has been made free from now till Sunday. After that sales will be enforced on it. So those interested can download it now here
https://kdp.amazon.com/amazon-dp-action/us/dualbookshelf.marketplacelink/B07M7ZKMYH

After that I'll make the second book free for us to download. Thanks.

Please visit this link to see how to get the amazon store app. Thanks

https://www.epubor.com/read-kindle-books-on-android.html
Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Hi everyone.

New book on dreams is being written here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4969710/dreams-understanding-decoding-mysteries-it#74908298

Thanks
Re: My Journey Into heaven by Gravas(m): 12:29am On Jan 22, 2019
WAOH!!
This is awesome!!!
At the same time, it is inspiring and soul touching. I must say that I'm richly blessed by reading your write up.
I have learned a lot. While I was reading, my very purpose here on earth became clear to me.
I praise God through our Lord snd Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Gravas(m): 12:37am On Jan 22, 2019
jiggaz:
you welcome my bro... I have sent you the ebooks now. They are 5 in number. 2 books about heaven and 3 books by Joseph Prince... Enjoy my bro...

Please, can I get them too? Send to gravas878@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Gravas:

Please, can I get them too? Send to gravas878@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
You welcome... Just sent you the 5 ebooks. Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gravas:
WAOH!!
This is awesome!!!
At the same time, it is inspiring and soul touching. I must say that I'm richly blessed by reading your write up.
I have learned a lot. While I was reading, my very purpose here on earth became clear to me.
I praise God through our Lord snd Saviour Jesus Christ.

Wow. I'm humbled. Very humbled. Thanks sir. God bless and keep you. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by chigozie1010: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Anas09:

Pure fiction you say? Have you read "Angels on assignment" by Roland Buck, and "Heaven and Hell" by Emmanuel Swedenborg? Pls read them these two books then you'd know this is not mere fiction.

Okay, Lets go on...

Are they on ebook (pdf) form...I would like to have them. I started reading yesterday, am still on page 2. The description of heaven is much more than what you penned down. Though you gave a vivid description of your imaginations and encounters, but I tell you, there is more to it. Though I have not seen Jesus face to face, but I have encountered His awesome presence believe you me, it was ecstatic.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by Anas09: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
chigozie1010:

Are they on ebook (pdf) form...I would like to have them. I started reading yesterday, am still on page 2. The description of heaven is much more than what you penned down. Though you gave a vivid description of your imaginations and encounters, but I tell you, there is more to it. Though I have not seen Jesus face to face, but I have encountered His awesome presence believe you me, it was ecstatic.
That is why i keep saying no one can encounter Jesus and later say He does not exists. Jesus is sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into heaven by madprophet(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
God bless you brother..

The oil of revelation upon your head would not dry and the hand of the God of Elijah would be heavy upon you.
And the work the lord has put in your hands would prosper...

It was great reading this.

God bless you sir

Regards

Nnamdiosu

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into heaven by nnamdiosu(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
madprophet:
God bless you brother..

The oil of revelation upon your head would not dry and the hand of the God of Elijah would be heavy upon you.
And the work the lord has put in your hands would prosper...

It was great reading this.

God bless you sir

Regards

Nnamdiosu

Senior prophet. Thanks so much sir. Amen and amen. God bless you too.
Re: My Journey Into heaven by chigozie1010: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=jiggaz post=74122478]Anas do u mean Heaven and Hell by Emanuel Sweedensborg? I have glanced through it online... It's very nice but....I have downloaded it yesterday, will start reading it this evening.

I love reading about heaven, it gives me great joy cos this filthy world is passing away.

I have two ebooks about heaven that will blow your mind.

1) Heaven, Paradise, The Holy City and The Glory of The Throne by Seneca Sodi.... ( This is my best account of heaven by a man who died for 40 days. I was blown away!! Heaven is simply amazing!! He answered so many questions people love asking about Heaven) i have read it 4 times. Seneca Sodi was a Greek man or Jewish, cant remember. He had this experience in 1909.

2) Intra Muros ( Within Heaven's Gate) by Rebecca Springer... Pls send them to me too...chigoziechelsea@gmail.com
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=chigozie1010 post=75927489][/quote]i just sent it now
Re: My Journey Into heaven by chigozie1010: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2019
jiggaz:
Yes...actually 2 ebooks about heaven that u will love... It will make you wanna go to heaven now and the author narrated about so many people making it to heaven. It will warm your heart.

I also have 2 powerful & grace-based books by Pastor Joseph Prince 1) DESTINDED TO REIGN 2) UNMERITED FAVOUR.

Drop your email address or PM me lemme send them to you.

Me too please...I would love to have them.
Chigoziechelsea@gmail.com
Re: My Journey Into heaven by jiggaz(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2019
chigozie1010:

Me too please...I would love to have them.
Chigoziechelsea@gmail.com
I have sent them.. Check your email box...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn't Believe In God? / Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.