Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos (41820 Views)

Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Youngzedd(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Money ritual level.

Still they aren't richer than Dangote
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Jesuslvzme(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Developers again.......I rather remain speechless.......
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by BABANGBALI: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Igbos always getting A1 in crimes grin grin
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wit the evidence at hand it has bn proven beyond reasnble doubt dat Ikechukwu Nwosu has used d body of Sunday Nwosu for sacrifice and ritual to appease Ekwensu in order to make some quick money and pls Okolo Nnewi girls.
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by akdjr(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
But what do they need the corps for again? I so much like the animals who don't always bother about the corps of one if them. We are actually not different from them by nature.
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by abdulmajin: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice post I will like to share these post on www.naijatch.com
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
An abandoned embalmed corpse of 3years could be as stiff as a wood and almost unrecognizable.

3 Likes

Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by motivativesweet: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
he wan use his brother do ritual
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
motivativesweet:
he wan use his brother do ritual
brother wey him don use do ritual since last year?!
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Rituals in the making
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
After 3 years, it is possible the corpse has dried up up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
hmmmmm, ritual things.
Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by kanubiafra: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
HisSexcellency:
This is obviously a fake news. From personal experience, I've seen corpse that was as strong as wood as a result of being left in the mortuary for a long time after embalment.
For those who have visited mortuaries that does chemical embalment, when corpse are not claimed by family members they are gathered and dumped in a corner. Their complexion of texture get changed and appears as if they're wooden sculptures
you may be very correct, i've seen those type of corpses at teaching hospital nnewi. when we went to take my uncle's wife's corpse it looks like wood really

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by slysteel: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Illiterate sister doesn't know what rigor mortising of a corpse is other wise she would ve known that the corpse would be turned into sone thing like wood after 3 years in the motuary

1 Like

Re: Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos by beresponsible(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
LuciferElohim:
There is only one tribe that can scam from the Land of the Dead.

*spits angry
I second

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wedding Pictures / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral / Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.