Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (41899 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by dkronicle(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
What the fok, this act is just disgusting. Even as i be ftc, my ticket is about to cast.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
There's nothing sweet about this.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Juell(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yuk!

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Flexherbal(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
These set of people are increasing by the day.

35 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by TheHistorian(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
As long as their sexual relationship doesn't have a negative effect on the economic activities of the Country nor affect the nationwide distribution of goods and services...They are good to go once it is consensual.

I don't know why we overblow shii like this in Nigeria.

In USA,this is legalised...Yet,Hypocritical Nigerians will do a testimony in their respective religious centres if they get only a "visitation visa".

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Their life.
Their world.
Their choice.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Boyooosa(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Another one

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Friedyokes: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Not my problem

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Belgian is shedding tears of Joy...

Who am I to judge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Andrewgame42: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
14 Years

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
He is even growing Br***st *Spits* Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank you Lord Master Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by eleojo23: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
I have looked at this picture from all angles...up, down and sideways and I couldn't find anything beautiful about it.

Rather, I almost puked!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by free2ryhme: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1

all this adam and steve people no go let us hear word again

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by blessedweapon(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Iron to Iron.

Nawa ooooo angry sad angry sad angry sad undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by kboycrew: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Very sickening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by free2ryhme: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

angry angry
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by demsid(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Shiiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by k199192: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Awon bobrisky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by passwelle: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gay people do not affect your life. Let them be happy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by kid23(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Y dress like a woman undecided cry

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by uckennety(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please who is the mod? He/she needs beating how did this shìt make it to front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Happy married life to the couple. Hope it's not just for green card sha.

Watch as overly homophobic but secretly homosexual men come and condemn them and spit fire cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by ourchoice(m): 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is finished! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Settingz321(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
I thank God my dick always enjoys pussy

11 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by sanfranka2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha.... My junior brother is still laughing about this picture....

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by nNEOo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
This people are increasing by the day.
[s]
Flexherbal:
[/s]
Flexherbal:
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by NENigeria(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
And the African is the wife...
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by BakireBulmaker: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
modelmike7:
[s]Their life.
Their world.
Their choice.[/s]

They should keep their awkwardness to their closet.

We are NOT interested.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by DanielsParker(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.