Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP (4696 Views)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by HardcoreEdoman: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
this is the problem seriously.

I once opened a thread suggesting if the Binis can stand on their own, I didn't mention igbos, no one did but they invaded insulted us and derail the thread.

A guy did the same trying to promote southern unity, they invaded insulted all southern tribes and derail the thread.

Take a look at all the topic created, igbos must invade and insult others.

I pity Atiku, he doesn't know the problem he picked as vp even though I want him to win.

I'm sorry but that's the truth

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by LuciferElohim: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

I once opened a thread suggesting if the Binis can stand on their own, I didn't mention igbos, no one did but they invaded insulted us and derail the thread.

A guy did the same trying to promote southern unity, they invaded insulted all southern tribes and derail the thread.

I pity Atiku, he doesn't know the problem he picked as vp even though I want him to win.

You have been ranting since morning.

Are you saying there are no ropes & kitchen stools around you there?

Do your family & the entire human race a huge favour by doing the needful.

*spits angry

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by oyin44: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
The VP isn't erroneously chosen ..but Atiku is the problem.let him go to united states..

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by NonsoWow: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
To make matters worse for Atiku, Peter Obi is a bigot who doesn't even have the support of leaders of Igboland that control the votes here. Atiku is a thief of international repute, Peter Obi is a bigot who hates muslims, non-catholics and abakaliki people. The PDP combination is already a failure.

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Ddaji(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
With all honesty Atiku made a great mistake. Now the main opposition of peter obi is from ibo land.The politicians of the region from the highest ranking(deputy senate President) to councillor against him.The episode of what happened when ibos where given Senate president suppose to be a lesson to an experience politician of Atiku's caliber,five senate president in four years.I thought the guy is smart
Congratulations to pmb in advance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Metuh: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
NonsoWow:
To make matters worse for Atiku, Peter Obi is a bigot who doesn't even have the support of leaders of Igboland that control the votes here. Atiku is a thief of international repute, Peter Obi is a bigot who hates muslims, non-catholics and abakaliki people. The PDP combination is already a failure.

Which Igbo smoking leaders control your votes in Igboland

If I slap your brain en... mtcheew

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Metuh: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ddaji:
With all honesty Atiku made a great mistake. Now the main opposition of peter obi is from ibo land.The politicians of the region from the highest ranking(deputy senate President) to councillor against him.The episode of what happened when ibos where given Senate president suppose to be a lesson to an experience politician of Atiku's caliber,five senate president in four years.I thought the guy is smart
Congratulations to pmb in advance

What does a small boy like you know about politics

Internet don cause different rubbish sha

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Joshmodest(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:

What does a small boy like you know about politics

Internet don cause different rubbish sha
Not just internet bro. network providers too , data is too cheap that somebody can easily, buy 100 naira own, and use it to abuse a billionaire . I couldn't pick out one reasonable point in all he said , any Ndigbo. that refuses to vote atiku cos of their personal grievances, with Peter obi should forever remain silent on the issue of Biafra.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Lajet: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
The Op is from Osun state not from Edo state

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by johnmartus(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lol atiku himself is going no where even if choose obi of Onitsha (igwe )as his runing mate .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Atiku should have picked a South West VP instead of an Igbo vp to divide the votes of the South West to get an inroad in the west... that's the long game as he naturally will have the Igbos voting for him other than the incumbent...as for the North, that's a tough one but for the middle belt...a miscalculation tho, but we hope for the best at the coming polls.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by tossie101(f): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Atiku should have picked a South West VP instead of an Igbo vp to divide the votes of the South West to get an inroad in the west... that's the long game as he naturally will have the Igbos voting for him other than the incumbent...as for the North, that's a tough one but for the middle belt...a miscalculation tho, but we hope for the best at the coming polls.
To me he made the right choice
YORUBAS have shown they cant be trusted in many occasions,. Atiku banking on would be a disaster.
If he didn't pick igbo, many IGBOS would go for other parties like APGA and many won't vote especially with the nnamdi kanu saga.

Yes IGBOS might not vote buhari but then there are other parties they would go for.
So picking igbo VP is the best Choice

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mekaboy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Who pays the ultimate price? The Igbos or the over 11 million Nigerians that have lost their jobs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
tossie101:

YORUBAS have shown they cant be trusted in many occasions,. Atiku banking on would be a disaster.
If he didn't pick igbo, many IGBOS would go for other parties like APGA and many won't vote

hmmm, Nigeria Politics tho...I heard there's absolutely no Presence of Atiku campaign material in the West. Atiku badly needs the votes in the West, Core North and North East he represents split...he needs above 65% of the votes for a landslide victory...that is where the South West and the North come in play.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mekaboy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm, Nigeria Politics tho...I heard there's absolutely no Presence of Atiku campaign material in the West. Atiku badly needs the votes in the West, Core North and North East he represents split...he needs above 65% of the votes for a landslide victory...that is where the South West and the North come in play.

Tinubu his business partner will handle the west for him.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
mekaboy:

Tinubu his business partner will handle the west for him.
wink Is that why Tinubu has been quiet lately? Back to the drawing board?
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by stanluiz(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Ewedu logic cheesy
Buhari should also drop osibanjo and appoint and Igbo VP after all the whole SW is APC thereby doing so we will get at at least 50% vote in the east.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by tossie101(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:

SE and south south and middle belt are already locked down and some part of north..
Plus few sensible Youbas who have realized that buhari has failed

The only way buhari will win is if he gets the chance to rig.
Else he is going back to daura biko

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by wakaman: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Call it his political death knell.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mekaboy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
wink Is that why Tinubu has been quiet lately? Back to the drawing board?

It's a done deal. The game is one.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by IamAtikulate: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Thread for Yoruba Moslems to show their terrorist tendencies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
tossie101:

SE and south south and middle belt are already locked down and some part of north..

Like Meka boy alleged, the Tinubu factor...he is the incumbent, GOD needs to be on the side of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
mekaboy:

It's a done deal. The game is one.
that optimistic huh?
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mekaboy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
that optimistic huh?

Sure bet.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
mekaboy:

Sure bet.
we are hopeful 2019 will decide the fate of our dear Nation for the better.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by tossie101(f): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Like Meka boy alleged, the Tinubu factor...he is the incumbent, GOD needs to be on the side of Nigeria.

Yea but Can the Tinubu even be trusted?
Let's watch and see.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Supported of Jibril El-Sudan spotted.

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by anthony86(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Most Southwest politicians knows Buhari is a goner in the southwest that is why you don't see them campaigning with Buhari on their billboards. South West might vote APC in all other positions except the Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:

If he didn't pick igbo, many IGBOS would go for other parties like APGA and many won't vote especially with the nnamdi kanu saga.

Yes IGBOS might not vote buhari but then there are other parties they would go for.
So picking igbo VP is the best Choice

if Atiku did not pick peter obi as his VP it could have been better,Igbo's may not vote for him as you clam but dose that really matter?igobs votes do not count in this present Nigeria.
The west will vote for him the north will also vote for him because they
have the number Some part of south south will also vote for him as well, so you see it does not matter if Igbo's vote for Atiku or not.
But now that Atiku has pick his VP from the east then there is trouble in Paradise. The North themselves will not allow Igbo man to rule them,the west feel neglected so they will stick with buhari to support their own Osinbajo ,the south south itself will not generate 100% vote their votes will be split 50/50 because APC have grounds in Rivers,Akwa ibom and Edo. So you think Atiku picking VP from the east is the best idea?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:

south south are lock down for Atiku? undecided how sure are you? You forget here in Rivers state APC has some ground here,APC are also gaining ground in akwa ibom. and Edo is apc state,so how will south south lock down for Atiku?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Quorax: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

You must be silly for bringing this here or taking it so serious. Most of you who take what happens on nairaland so serious are complete dummy. we should be at war with each other offline, i mean real war but everytime i log off nairaland and face real world, all i see is a peaceful citizens going about their business.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by tossie101(f): 12:53am On Nov 27, 2018
Jesse01:
south south are lock down for Atiku? undecided how sure are you? You forget here in Rivers state APC has some ground here,APC are also gaining ground in akwa ibom. and Edo is apc state,so how will south south lock down for Atiku?

That APC rigged last election to install APC gorvernos in those places u mentioned doesn't make them APC states.
Take IMO state for instance okorocha is APC but if u think IMO state is APC then u must be joking undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Has Been Appointed As The New Dg Of Wto / Angree Bees Reportedly Stung Wakil The Acclaimed Fulani Warlord In Ibarapa / Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.