Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded (14634 Views)

Ondo Distributes 10,000 Rat Poison As Lassa Fever Spreads / 91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / Lassa Fever Spreads To 33 States, 1,447 Cases Recorded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Firefire(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Racoon:
This is the Yellow Fever season just like Lassa Fever & Cerobro-Spinal Meningitis.Humans must have been having contact with monkeys.

So have the APC government blamed PDP for this outbreak?

The terrorist organization called APC is cooking the statement already.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
He said the recent report from Edo state about a fever of unknown origin is also being investigated, adding that tests done at laboratories in Nigeria have shown that 9 of the samples tested positive for Yellow Fever and as such, samples have been forwarded to Dakar, Senegal for confirmation in order to quickly respond to the outbreak.

Government should do something to curb this now.

Do we have a government...?
Keep chanting sai barber... Until this disease get to your doorstep
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Ok, Sai Baba
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by eneyoduke(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2018
See what wizkid have cause everywhere fever........chai
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by don4real18(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Thought it was the yellow fever (bleaching cream) Blac Chyna brought to Naija
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Olujoe1(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Make population reduce Abeg
let is start from you... Useless pikin
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Treyknowles(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
it will start with your family but I pray you don't get infected so you can understand what you posted.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by yvelchstores(f): 7:51am On Nov 27, 2018
I really commend the WHO, God bless u guys. Yesterday, I received my shot. Absolutely free. Sponsored by WHO, not federal government. I just thought I should add that.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by melanch(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
yvelchstores:
I really commend the WHO, God bless u guys. Yesterday, I received my shot. Absolutely free. Sponsored by WHO, not federal government. I just thought I should add that.

Where did you get yours?
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by JJOF(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
AVENGERS, where art thou? This guy must b THANOS jnr bro.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by DammyOlu123(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2018
This still irks me. How can we have to fly samples all the way to Dakar for confirmation? Why can't Nigeria have it's own reference laboratory? Our leaders no dey shame ó.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by cardoctor(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Like ur face go yellow, ur yansh go black?
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Awoleesu(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2018
kingharzy:
undecided

Sometimes i don't blame the govt. but the citizens.
I am in Plateau state at the moment and since 22/11/2019 vaccination started after a massive multi-platform campaign but turnup is low. Even those turning up are actually doing it for the certification against travelling out of the country. Yesterday when news broke out of a suspected case in Edo, everyone here at NVRI and the community rushed to vaccination spots to get the shot, leading to another with health workers. Some individuals above the 44 yrs limit were accussing the health workers of trying to deny them a service, shouting them down when they try to make a good explanation as to why they can't be vaccinated.
I pray we learn, but not the hard way.

Are you a time traveler?
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by kingharzy: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Awoleesu:

Are you a time traveler?
undecided
Ouch!!! I think am a bit obsessed about that year. . . Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by yvelchstores(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2018
melanch:

Where did you get yours?
abuja. They were by a major market. Standard procedure observed so no concerns. I even asked for D expiration date of the shot being administered, they showed me.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Lizme21(f): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Enugu state abeg do something before it gets here... I trust Enugu state government though, always fast wen it comes to health issues
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by jessikoholic: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Awoleesu:

Are you a time traveler?
very observant
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by winj3: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Emmaus12:
Why wont this happen. When the authorities at the various entry points in this country collect bribes and issue fake yellow fever passports. Nigeria sha

Please do some basic research first before narrowing it down to one source!

Most outbreaks of this nature in Africa are not from other humans, they are spread deliberately by western Pharmaceutical companies to test new drugs and sell medicines in Africa - Africans have been used as guinea pigs for centuries to test and sell medicines...it is a well known fact by literate people (not mainly Africans of course).

Africa pays more for medicines than other continent because of their lack of literacy, awareness, research, industry and basic commonsense!

When you see a team arrive from Europe to help an outbreak of Ebola, AIDS, polio or whatever you should consider that they spread it, researched the effects, tested some products they brought with them, cultured it, documented it, go back and produce medicines for it and then sell back to the same guinea pig Africans.

OF course most Africans are stupid so they put it down to things like juju, witchcraft and god.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by MarvelousMe: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Yellow fever!!!

Was this thing not eradicated?
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Emmaus12: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Oga Researcher, where in my post did i narrow it down to bribery at the points of entry. Smh, Confucius.
winj3:

Please do some basic research first before narrowing it down to one source!

Most outbreaks of this nature in Africa are not from other humans, they are spread deliberately by western Pharmaceutical companies to test new drugs and sell medicines in Africa - Africans have been used as guinea pigs for centuries to test and sell medicines...it is a well known fact by literate people (not mainly Africans of course).

Africa pays more for medicines than other continent because of their lack of literacy, awareness, research, industry and basic commonsense!

When you see a team arrive from Europe to help an outbreak of Ebola, AIDS, polio or whatever you should consider that they spread it, researched the effects, tested some products they brought with them, cultured it, documented it, go back and produce medicines for it and then sell back to the same guinea pig Africans.

OF course most Africans are stupid so they put it down to things like juju, witchcraft and god.

Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Virtutis: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Parents should please and please take their children from 9months old for yellow fever vaccine. Immunisation is one of the easiest ways to prevent childhood death.

The vaccine is free!!!
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by Tenoverten10: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
And I saw this on www.exclusives.com.ng the other day�
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Just attended to a suspected case today.
May God keep all medical professionals.
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by PastorAji(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Just took the vaccine today at work
Re: Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded by William5432: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Audio Mp3 Download: Gunshot - by Peruzzi | Peruzi Music-Song - Lifestyles Nigeria - Blog Wey Sabi [Gist, News, Sports, Music Downloads]

https://lifestyles.ng/mp3-download/gunshot-peruzzi/

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Good Drug To Use For Your Heavy Cough This Dry Season / Eunice Ortom And Her Son Test Positive For COVID-19 / What causes delay in conception?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.