Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos (21953 Views)

Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by brexit: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2018
FOOLISH
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Peddy123456: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Which 1 is ram into building again?
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2018
Nathdoug:
These are politicians not Yahoo boys..
Must everything be related to Yahoo..
Yahoo and politics whats the difference in 9ja
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by pek(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The permanent solution to alcoholic problems lies in it's total ban.

For those of you who will say it's minimal use is OK, deal with this scientific research paper on alcohol
https://www.nairaland.com/4697414/no-amount-alcohol-use-safe

I love Islam for instituting the outright ban of alcohol
its not it's
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2018
APCheat drunken zombies grin grin grin

Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by bosssylva(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2018
maximunimpact:
My own is for adsense to just pay me
how far Whatsapp me abeg 08032112801 I want ask you how u do ur Adsense I need it too so that’s google go Dey pay me
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by xtervaganza(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

For those of you who will say it's minimal use is OK, deal with this scientific research paper on alcohol

I've never seen a man get drunk on alcohol ho then strapped himself in a bomb best to kill people.

But I've seen Muslims get high on their holy book killing people

If the choice is between alcohol and Islam, I'd pick alcohol over and over
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Gentlemark4199: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2018
Yesterday I was stopped my SARS I asked them what the problem was even with my ID card yet they collected all the money I had on me and even slapped me on it... Nigeria �� is a dead country I swear
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by hebrew63(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2018
sapele again
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Okoroawusa: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2018
7figuresalary:
No matter how HIGH u are...u can't be GOD...GOD alone is the MOST HIGH..
Mmmm...

What drug does this ur "God" take?
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by naijapikin2(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

I Hope you also love them for instituting terrorism. Dan iska
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Aduemeso(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A drunk driver and his car occupants miraculously escaped death after being involved in a ghastly motor accident in Delta state.

According to reports, the driver who is alleged to be an internet fraudster popularly known as 'Yahoo Boy' was apparently drunk and was said to be on top speed before losing control of the car on Sunday night in Sapele area .

He rammed into a building with full force - partly damaging the fence and gate. 

It was gathered that due to the impact of the accident, one of the car occupants broke his leg and was rushed to the hospital where he will reportedly undergo six months treatment.

Alcoholic drinks such as Black Bullet and others were found in the car after the accident. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/driver-and-his-friends-ram-into-building-after-getting-high-in-delta-photos.html

which type of RAM nah waoo
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
FaithOba1:
I buy bitcoins and gift cards whatsapp 08066886617

Hmmm bitcoin ,I don't want to hear dt

crying..... .

e dey turn my belle
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
FaithOba1:
I buy bitcoins and gift cards whatsapp 08066886617

crying..... .

e dey turn my belle
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by FaithOba1(f): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
ibori1:

crying..... .

e dey turn my belle

lol...rate is currently bad
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
naijapikin2:

I Hope you also love them for instituting terrorism. Dan iska
I understand u derive erection at the mention of anything Islam.
Enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
xtervaganza:
I've never seen a man get drunk on alcohol ho then strapped himself in a bomb best to kill people.

But I've seen Muslims get high on their holy book killing people

If the choice is between alcohol and Islam, I'd pick alcohol over and over
I
understand u derive erection at the mention of anything Islam.
Enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
FaithOba1:

hmmmmm
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
undecided
FaithOba1:

hmmmmm
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by FaithOba1(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
ibori1:
undecided
hmmmmm

It will rise again. Hope you didn't lose millions like some of us?
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
FaithOba1:

It will rise again. Hope you didn't lose millions like some of us?
.U won't understand
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by FaithOba1(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
ibori1:

.U won't understand
Kindly explain
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by ibori1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
FaithOba1:

Kindly explain

after I explain to u na,u go givee back my money

mtchewww
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by FaithOba1(f): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
ibori1:

after I explain to u na,u go givee back my money

mtchewww
Sorry sir....no be only you bro... take heart
Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
anyone wey geh small accident for wafi na G
abegi

u don take SM
Wood(blackwood)
enuf arizona
u troway sotay the alloys enter passenger seat
looks like 100km/h

asai do asphalt 8 reach for both phone and offline
na ppl dey always bash me.
why

in heavy rain i did zig zag on 60km/h
i like to turbo
but if its 4plugs
only on smooth road only
v6...no seat belts on express
v8...seatbelt na must
v12.. see mary see jesus

Re: Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos by brightlinse(m): 4:47am On Nov 28, 2018
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evans Was Arrested For Robbery In 2006, Freed By Imo Police — Police Source / Police And Miners Clash In Taraba; Many Killed / Phone Snatchers Caught & Beaten In Abuja By Mopol Officers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.