Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Why Is Gtbank Doing This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is Gtbank Doing This (271 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gtbank Doing This by FMary(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if any of you have experienced this. I transferred money from my First Bank account to GTBank 30 minutes ago and the money is yet to reflect in my account. Sadly I have been at a bank ATM for all this while waiting to withdraw.

My first bank account was debited immediately.

Last week I sent someone Monet from my GTBank to GTBank. This person went to the bank after over 15 minutes and the money was yet to reflect in the person's account.

Can someone please explain why this is so with GTBank?
Re: Why Is Gtbank Doing This by FMary(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Finally I get credited after 3hrs 30mins

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get My Funds Unblocked? / Real Business Men In Need Of A Decent Roi..message Me Let Us Discuss / Is It Possible To Make Money On Websites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.