Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,835 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun (20248 Views)

Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / Ward Congresses: Aregbesola Loses Out, As Oyetola Takes Control Of Osun APC / Governor Oyetola Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Pharrel22(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
All dis old cargoes ruling us...
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by kestolove95(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very soon oyetola and aragbe will start fighting

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Minjim: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
He has distinguished himself
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by akinboyo: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Afonja most senseless people and they remain on top in all ramifications, so let the senselessness continue while they dominate and enslave you sensible people but nothing to show for it. nincompoop, that's what you're
Biguyman:
Afonjas are the most senseless people in the whole world!

3 Likes

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by IbrahimDamola: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
akinboyo:
Afonja most senseless people and they remain on top in all ramifications, so let the senselessness continue while they dominate and enslave you sensible people but nothing to show for it. nincompoop, that's what you're

Yes we yorubas remain on top that's why we won this trophy from the United nations. grin

2 Shares

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by deboysben(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Stolen mandate

Nobody in Osun is happy about him
Temporal Governor
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Judybash93(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Biguyman:

Clap for yourself. Sensible person
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
It is official....Oyetola is the governor

1 Like

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Buterflyle0: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Johnnyessence ooooo grin

Choi

1 Like

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by centurionpapa(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
omoowo8888:
Ileri Oluwa ti se

Oshio Baba just arrived
We pray he won't follow the step of his predecessor concerning payment of modulated salary.
Best of luck to the new governor.
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pic 1 Jagaban delivering his goodwill message

Pic 2 Group picture with APC governors

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by olajizz01(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Biguyman:
Afonjas are the mos senseless people in the whole world!
Hypocrite, so your coward ojukwu who led 3m of you ewure to untimely death were not the most senseless tribe on earth abi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by FRONTPAGE: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Your father is more senseless
Biguyman:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Mikkyspatt02(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Osun how market
Another level of suffering
If you know you know.
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by damade16(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Biguyman:
Your forefathers are senseless.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by senatordave1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
Stolen mandate

Temporal Governor
Meanwhile your in akwa ibom now hawking
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by olajizz01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
Stolen mandate

Temporal Governor
Speak for yourself,we osun citizens are happy,Aregbe and Oyetola did walk to live few days ago and people were over joyous, that's why I said you should speak for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Sleekjunior(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
yes because sumtimes sum current liabilities also generate both liquid n current assets..but afonja buharist like u cannot fathom such knowledge..ambassador wise man..wise bubu supporter oya keep wising all d way to daura come 2019.
Hotfreeze:

But you that is wise have become a liability to those who own you.
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by olajizz01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mikkyspatt02:
Osun how market Another level of suffering If you know you know.
Suffering in your hell abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by deboysben(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Speak for yourself,we osun citizens are happy,Aregbe and Oyetola did walk to live few days ago and people were over joyous, that's why I said you should speak for yourself.
but majority of people here are not happy about him nah y not speak for your self too
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by olajizz01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
but majority of people here are not happy about him nah y not speak for your self too
Majority under my foot,both Aregbe and Oyetola did walk to live in Osogbo few days ago,and majority you referred to were very joyous here in Osogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by ifko: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
omoowo8888:
It is official....Oyetola is the governor
The goro teeth man, God will finally put u to shame. using thugs to subvert people's will while claiming integrity.
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by ifko: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
olajizz01:
Majority under my foot,both Aregbe and Oyetola did walk to live in Osogbo few days ago,and majority you referred to were very joyous here in Osogbo.
APC jax is still active over your life... meet TB Joshua for deliverance
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
ifko:
The goro teeth man, God will finally put u to shame. using thugs to subvert people's will while claiming integrity.

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by spin101: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is na part time governor
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by IrokoOluwere: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
deboysben:
Majority of people in Nnewi
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by IrokoOluwere: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
olajizz01:
You get time sha .
That guy you’re quoting is Igbo . And he has never left his father’s house in Awka all his life .

1 Like

Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Placidvitus80: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's very good news
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Bakerdav: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
He will soon be impeached, his days are numbered
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
ifko:
No heroic welcome for a renowned thief... Your Audechi has lapsed my only prayer for Aregbesola is all the pains he has caused the civil servants, may it befall him in the nearest future. you indirectly killed people of Osun State by denying them their rights and entitlement, you can't go Scot free, God's judgment will come upon you. you are a wicked soul amassing wealth at the detriment of the masses.... to ba se ree loku a mo to ba je pee oro to ko jo o fii pa awon ara ipinle Osun lekun nii loju ree bayi ni gbogbo o ba jee. sad cool

You are d worst person I ever know in my life
I pray dat ur life b rule like ur pdp leader in person of saraki ruled kwara state
I pray my life is ruled like how aregbeshola rule osun state(Amin)

Eyin alaiyi mo ore eda yi
Re: Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

You get time sha .
That guy you’re quoting is Igbo . And he has never left his father’s house in Awka all his life .
Ur life no go spoil my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Reconstructed Road Network In Victoria Island / Buhari Promises To Reopen Cases Of Political Assassination-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.