Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC (12476 Views)

Adamu Dauda Garba Denies Donating 50 Cows, Plots of Land To Peter Obi In Kaduna / 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form / Adeche Saiki: Otaru Of Igarra Denies Donating N1M To Ize-Iyamu Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by jerryunit48: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Choi
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Raddie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Immunity while in office should be looked into.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by okekefabi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Next Level indeed

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
lucy10:
It is in the DNA of APC and their failed government to lie and deny, we already know the truth no need to deny.
funny, DNA in politics?
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by adaifx: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have been obeserving seunmsg he doesn’t comment on threads that exposes APC hypocrisy and lies. Just create a fake news and mention how PDP stole one phantom amount of money you see him penning down what he himself don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Dayoara: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Shebi that is the kind of change we are getting and the next level will be just too much... Sai baba.... Fail
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
adaifx:
I have been obeserving seunmsg he doesn’t comment on threads that exposes APC hypocrisy and lies. Just create a fake news and mention how PDP stole one phantom amount of money you see him penning down what he himself don’t understand.

Wetin I do all these wailers wey dem no dey gree me rest? Must I comment on every thread? I penned my opinion on the Ganduje bribery saga when it broke initially. If you guys want to make it your campaign slogan, that's your problem and not mine.
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by wellmax(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
The news was already out. Donations to EFCC and ICPC headlines was mere PDP propaganda.

The initial purpose was clear, but ...this is Nigeria.

Instead of apologizing for misleading Nigerians, he media has turned it to 'Ghaduje makes u turn'.

When will we begin to hold media houses accountable.

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gandollar:
I dey my house, comman arrest me nah grin

lol.....just wait a little cool
Gandollar:
I dey my house, comman arrest me nah grin

lol.....just wait a little
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Owutuotuo(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Boomgist:
It's really suprising that "Gandollar" is still a free man

You don't have yup be surprised. He's got immunity. The NA would hardly want immunity clause removed because they are all guilty

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Gandollar(f): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Boomgist:

lol.....just wait a little cool

lol.....just wait a little
grin
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gandollar.... who send u message!!!!...

Na Wa oo!

You denied your Video clips.. which came in parts

now sold in the market.. Make be the court will come out and deny that they didn't stop kano state assembly from carrying out The Gandollar investigation!!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by Smarkie: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2018
one character of apc that is so unique is their denial tactics
Re: Ganduje Denies Donating N10m To EFCC, ICPC by beewirhy(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Lol... APC and Nigeria ehnnnn
Cost inflation likely as deepwater projects hit $60 billion by 2022
https://www.adebayoblog.com/2018/11/cost-inflation-likely-as-deepwater.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike: Ayu Worked Against My Emergence As PDP Presidential Candidate / Olufunso Amosun Celebrates Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Court Sacks Taraba APC Governorship Candidate, Bwacha, Orders Fresh Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.