Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) (53807 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Funke Akindele Settle Beef / Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked

Never knew olamide likes fat shapeless ladies

Na so he take Bleep Eniola for studio night section

Fear my AFONJA brothers, they bleep any thing bleepable

Why won't you call him pastor after getting bleeped in a cheap way

Spits

No Nairaland guy can see my panties

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
neolboy:
Eniola Badmus need to work on her body

Do you need additional eyes to see that she is doing that.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by boomssey(f): 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked

Spits

olosho abeg make we hear word!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Noise maker + monstrous monster = Calamity.
bad belle everywhere. Na buhari fit una.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by otipoju(m): 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
datola:
White garment churches don't have pastors but prophet (ess).

Says who?

We have Pastors and they are known as Shepherds. They are the spiritual and administrative heads of individual parishes.

Nevertheless a Prophet could be the shepherd of a parish.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by godisablack(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

If you know you know, if you don't know you don't know.
yarn me baba I gostu learn..I love learning asin atink u gets me..grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by yemking: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked
Spits
u want attention abi ?
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
77up:
curvy black pussy grin

To wound you with my little 7inches dey hungry me rainow kiss

I won't let you die in my hands

You type can get heart attack while ontop grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Arbeloah21(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked

Spits

so you won't spread your legs even if a nairaland guy is willing to pay more than your regular customers do? �
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by 77up(m): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Only if I tamper my justice with mercy is when you won't cry of sweet ectecy grin .

All I need is just a sachet pure water , you 'll come looking for my ministry for more grin
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pig and hippopotamus
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

please I want to do too
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by legibow: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Victni:

Actress Eniola Badmus shares new photo with Olamide baddo as they cook up a new music.

She wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/quick-one-with-pastor-olamide-baddo.html

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Sambaby7640: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

You can't see it

who wants to see your elastic kpekus before
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Sambaby7640: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
77up:
Only if I tamper my justice with mercy is when you won't cry of sweet ectecy grin .

All I need is just a sachet pure water , you 'll come looking for my ministry for more grin
idiot na wetin u go sabi be that

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by CaptainFM1: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Noise maker + monstrous monster = Calamity.

I tot I'm the only one that noticed he's making hell of a notice. There's no content in his song. All his songs are beer palour/yahoo/craze people songs.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked
Spits
look at this dude deceiving himself..

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by 77up(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sambaby7640:
idiot na wetin u go sabi be that
Abeg abeg carry your fraustration elsewhere , I no dey do man but woman so pls leave my ministry in peace undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
I like Olamide Baddo!

I mean, he spits stuffs.......
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Pharrel30: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Why do you guys hate dis nigga so much
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Conquerdem1: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Amen cos I believe in the power of God. Halleluyah!!
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by bola4dprec(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Because you no wear pant
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked
Spits

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by bola4dprec(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Because you no wear pant
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked
Spits
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Baselm: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Muslims would have raised hell on this, just as they did in falz's this is Nigeria video. But Nigerian artists should be wise enough to avoid religious dramas, because everyone know how highly religious sensitive Nigerians are.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by crafteck(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Victni:
shocked

"Sauce" - Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Backside (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/sauce-toke-makinwa-flaunts-her-backside.html

Iyabo Ojo Drips As She Bares Cleavage In New Photo

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/iyabo-ojo-drips-as-she-bares-cleavage.html

What do u and ur readers gain from sexually oriented reports everyday
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by chinir(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked

Spits

who ask u all those bullshit wey u dey talk now?....Na serious problem web u get so o.
Re: Eniola Badmus And Olamide In White Garment (PHOTO) by Lordapson23(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pharrel30:
Why do you guys hate dis nigga so much

It's simple mate... ENVY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Imade Adeleke Kisses Her Step Mother, Amanda Mandy / Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.