Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari (43274 Views)

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / PDP Will Take Over Kano - Kwankwaso / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Limitednow: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rabiu Kwankwaso, Senator representing Kano Central at the Senate has said President Muhammadu Buhari does not have any idea on what is going on in the State.

The former governor of Kano State stated this in reaction to a statement credited to Mr Buhari wherein the latter accused the former of diverting the funds of the state to finance his political ambition.

Kwankwaso, while he held sway as governor of the state, was among governors of the then ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who left for then opposition All Progressive Congress (APC) prior to 2015 election.

While at the then opposition party, the lawmaker contested the presidential primary of the APC and lost to Buhari.

On loosing, he supported the then presidential candidate of the now ruling party and delivered almost 2 million votes from his state to the APC. He played a vital role to enthrone the now incumbent governor, Abdullahi Ganduje.

Messrs Kwankwaso and Ganduje are now political foes, one of which forced the former governor to return to the PDP from where he had left for the APC.

On return, he contested the presidential primary of the now opposition party and lost to the present presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar.

The president while speaking to Nigerian community in France earlier this month, alleged the lawmaker redirected funds meant for completion of projects in the state to fund his personal ambition.

“I compliment the governor for doing so much. He invited me, I went to Kano, the good projects started by Kwankwaso in education and healthcare, which is [where] a lot of emphasis should be made for ordinary Nigerians, the majority, poor Nigerians, Ganduje completed them,” Buhari had said.

“If it were another person, he could have left them to show them this is the project he started, he diverted the balance to go and contest for presidency, instead of completing it,” he added.

Reacting, Kwankwaso said the president was being misled as the projects being referred to were initiated and left behind by Ibrahim Shekarau, a former governor of Kano, who has now joined APC.

“The president was misinformed, he has no idea about what is going on in Kano,” the lawmakers said while featuring on Aminchi FM, a radio station in Kano, on Tuesday.

“There is no project left behind by me that was completed by Ganduje. What he completed are the former Governor Shekarau’s uncompleted projects, not mine.

“I instructed my supporters not to react to that as there was no need because those informing the president lied to him,” Kwankwaso added.

Reacting to recent video clips showing Ganduje receiving wraps of dollars as alleged bribe from state contractors, the former governor said he had knowledge of the clip even before they were made public.

While describing the clips as an embarrassment to the state in general, Kwankwaso added that he pleaded with those who published the videos not to release them to the public but the plea fell on deaf ears.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/amp/you-have-no-idea-what-is-going-on-in-kano-kwankwaso-tells-buhari/

7 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by NaijaRoyelty: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tell him

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Limitednow: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Limitednow: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin

It seems Kwankwaso has joined the SUDAN CAMPAIGN group.

Is he indirectly telling us this is not the Buhari we voted for?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by bobwizzy1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
SAI BABA.
I and other good and honest Nigerians will always support you.
Carry go President Buhari.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by etugba(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
cuttitt:
Buhari Knows everything just pretending
Does jubril look like wikipedia?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by JJBROS(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good day all, we are members of Nairaland National Association of Comment Readers (NACR). Please endeavor to be brief.

13 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by izzou(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin

So Kwankwaso knew about the Ganduje's bureau de change business?

12 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Auxtin85(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
How will a dullard know what’s happening in Kano state when he doesn’t even know what’s happening in his own house

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by BubuZombi: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
D
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by ArmaniUhuru: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Not only Kano, but the whole country. Jubril doesn’t know anything. Dumb head president

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by TheAngry1: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
ok
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by christejames(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Don't the dullard and his obsequious stooges...

They think it's business for them the way it was in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by kahal29: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
You have said nothing Kwakwanso..... Thank God you indicted your self by acknowledging that you abandoned your predecessor's projects of which Ganduje is completing. This alone shows the kind of leader you are....

Reacting, Kwankwaso said the president was being misled as the projects being referred to were initiated and left behind by Ibrahim Shekarau, a former governor of Kano, who has now joined APC.

“The president was misinformed, he has no idea about what is going on in Kano,” the lawmakers said while featuring on Aminchi FM, a radio station in Kano, on Tuesday.

“There is no project left behind by me that was completed by Ganduje. What he completed are the former Governor Shekarau’s uncompleted projects, not mine.

11 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by oluwatosink: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by deafeyez: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
The plea fell on deaf ears. WOW
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Jayslicky: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
How do you expect the lifeless one to know what's going, it is someone who has alife that can do that.

4 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kwankwasiya on the move

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by poshbrave(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
interesting when he was in APC he was a saint ooo

3 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Gkay1(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
if u are not supporting apc now u are a thief but if u are supporting them u are a HOLY SERPENT

6 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
SAI BABA.
I and other good and honest Nigerians will always support you.
Carry go President Buhari.
Can't you see that Aisha is not happy in that photo

6 Likes

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Splashme: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
As
Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Can't you see that Aisha is not happy in that photo
Go and buy ice cream for her nah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari by spirul77: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
from the tone of his message he still have some respect for buhari or he chose not to go hard on buhari like some other vampires that will tear buhari to pieces with any giving little opportunity

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.