Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (110752 Views)

Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by mysteryman2014: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Competition Don begin, 50k inside tabernacle, 52k outside so goal be to accommodate all inside reason for expansion so wait for winners 500k church auditorium. Everywhere churches and mosques but crime and corruption increases exponentially.

All about mega churches but no fear of God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nukilia: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2018
ayenika1:
I was on field work today in a community of less than 500 people. I counted more than 6churches in the area and to burst your brain, the community has been in darkness over 8months due to damaged transformer that can be fixed for 350k, no good roads, no borehole, no refuse dump site, no health center,nothing to show they are human beings on this planet yet, they go to church everyday. Some were even in church around 10am during hustling hours. I even suggested seeking funds from the churches,e to fix the transformer which will bring back the economic status of the area. At least, tenants will take up apartment, business will boom and the entrepreneurs (welders an tailors) will have something doing. I was shocked with the response, I was told it might turn to religious crisis in the nearest future which I do believe. I pity Nigeria's future. I pity Nigeria's next generation. I can categorically say, Nigeria is far from a developing country.

Which way, Nigeria? Which to go? I detest my fatherland for the future is BLEAK

Just stop this your rant!

Why do you expect the church to come fix the transformer for the people? I don't want to believe you are absolving the politicians from their responsibilities. The sad truth is that as long as we as citizens keep voting for known and irredeemable failures as political office holders, nothing is going to change in this country. I will at this point commend the church for being an instrument of control and moderation in a deluded society. Let's face out politicians and demand accountability from them.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nukilia: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Competition Don begin, 50k inside tabernacle, 52k outside so goal be to accommodate all inside reason for expansion so wait for winners 500k church auditorium. Everywhere churches and mosques but crime and corruption increases exponentially.

All about mega churches but no fear of God

You'll soon see the effect of the mega churches in Nigeria. Keep your fingers crossed. As for the mosques, it has fuelled chaos in the country for decades....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nukilia: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2018
eneojoedu:
leave them, the funniest part is, if pastors starts building factories now, these same set of people will start shouting pastors should be building church for God not factories for business bla bla bla
Youre very correct! Don't listen to fools grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Lucifer66:
Church=10-40billion.
That's enough to solve poverty and hunger in Nigeria with a bonus for 24/7 light.
Oh well, what can I say undecided

You want to use church money to do what taxpayers money cannot do ba?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 7:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Nukilia:

Just stop this your rant!

Why do you expect the church to come fix the transformer for the people? I don't want to believe you are absolving the politicians from their responsibilities. The sad truth is that as long as we as citizens keep voting for known and irredeemable failures as political office holders, nothing is going to change in this country. I will at this point commend the church for being an instrument of control and moderation in a deluded society. Let's face out politicians and demand accountability from them.

They need to learn from the church about service, accountability, vision and purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2018
donnie:

You want to use church money to do what taxpayers money cannot do ba?
Is it not the same tax payers that pays church
Abi church dey generate money from thin air.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by anonymous1759(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Confirmed.

They will soon gather here. The why people

1. Why wasn't this money used to deliver Nigeria from recession
2. Why the pastor nor arm the Nigerian army.
3. Why why why.

Hope people like you don't criticize celebrities when they spend money on cars, wrist watches, champagne. That the money should be used for charity work, to build schools, roads, to fund orphanages.... Etc if you do So you're worhshiping your Pastor not God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:
Yeah. Build more church than factories. Then our God need money to build GOLD mansions for us in heaven.

We just have to manage the poverty of this world while our pastors live in luxuries. Let those FOOLS mock us for our God and pastors, but we don't care because it is not their money and sweat. We will be blessing our pastors while we go hungry, so that they can be building big churches in their names and their sons.

God is so merciful and his church will march on to the dismay of those wise atheists.

African needs more church than development because we will be the solicitors for other develop continents before the throne of judgment. And why should we envy their technology works while we can just pray to our father in heaven to provide money to buy them? Of course he will provide them either now or in the next 20,30,50 or 70 years because God's time is the best.

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

Okay, I woke up with some naughty mentions from my Christian brothers and sisters and yes some of them were sandwiched with enough threats grin

It makes me wonder if they even read this article at all. Can't they see that this is not encouragement? Can't them see jealousy written all over the man called bishop?

Now according to that quote above, he may start to lay down a foundation for 150k or 300k church capacity soon cheesy cheesy

And then this.....

Too much jealousy coming from the so called father of the ministry cheesy cheesy must you brag of your sheeple traffic? Must you rob it in his face that you have more people than could ever come to the newly opened shop? Sorry church?

Of course my Christian brothers will ignore those words but will rather attack people like me who points them to the glaring truth of their hypocrisy and that of their leaders.
Does Africa need factories more than churches?

Many would immediately say Factories.

Well, the factories we have, from the suburbs of harare to the streets in Nigeria all closed down because we stole from these factories, we resumed work late and gave flimsy excuses for missing out in carrying out our jobs
We don't clean the machines or care for the environment
We stole the gas needed to run the machines and reduced the quality of our services to the factories

We lied and extorted, employed unskilled hands because they are our relatives and the factories closed down.

Some couldn't just continue because of mismanagement.

We blamed government for our undoing and haven noticed how dumb the government is

We blamed the church and wished we have factories instead if churches so that we can do to the factories what we've done to previous ones.

Freeze and his group of fools are yet to erect any factory yet they talk down on men of God who erected churches, we forget that we need to first build men that'll build factories.

Talking in social media is cheap, go to the real world and build factories and see how long it last when envious minded people run them.

Build factories and employ those church critics and see how your factories would fare. Or let all the church critics come together and show the church how its done besides just talking on social media because talk is free

We've not become a people that can run factories, when we become, we'll begin by resurrecting our dead factories and build new ones.
#justThinkin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by somehow: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2018
After reading what he said, you still used the word "humility"?

He spoke more about himself and his achievements than his host!

Humility must mean something else in your dictionary!
NaijaMutant:
The church of Christ must stand unified against the gate of hell.

I'm loving the display of humility here cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2018
charliboy654:

Is it not the same tax payers that pays church
Abi church dey generate money from thin air.

The money given to church is for kingdom purposes and we can see what the money is doing.

The money paid as taxes to government by the same people is looted and misappropriated and you come here asking the church to do what?

What kind of reasoning is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by dobrorhie: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2018
There is no jealousy in Bishop Oyedepo's statements please.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by donnie(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2018
somehow:
After reading what he said, you still used the word "humility"?

He spoke more about himself and his achievements than his host!

Humility must mean something else in your dictionary!

The host understands fully. It's called mentorship. He listened to that man for years and has increased greatly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by bobowaja(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2018
dobrorhie:
There is no jealousy in Bishop Oyedepo's statements please.
Read again. This time very slowly towards the end. Except that you just want to lie to yourself, you will definitely see the message of pride and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
bodee:
let's assume your postulation is true, what value do those payee give?

What value do you give?

Except terrorism.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
ABSTRUSE:

Are are are you normal?

Who is this epileptic stammerer?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by NairaMaster1(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Benz4pimp:
churches in USA,UK and Russia you mentioned pay tax!!!

In UK, USA churches don't buy generator. Here they generate power themselves.

What's then the use of Tax?

It's because Africans like you're doomed, that's why you celebrate your leaders that use your tax for their families and put you in abject poverty.

Who is this myopic fool that compares tax in the west to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by correctguy101(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:
Yeah. Build more church than factories. Then our God need money to build GOLD mansions for us in heaven.

We just have to manage the poverty of this world while our pastors live in luxuries. Let those FOOLS mock us for our God and pastors, but we don't care because it is not their money and sweat. We will be blessing our pastors while we go hungry, so that they can be building big churches in their names and their sons.

God is so merciful and his church will march on to the dismay of those wise atheists.

African needs more church than development because we will be the solicitors for other develop continents before the throne of judgment. And why should we envy their technology works while we can just pray to our father in heaven to provide money to buy them? Of course he will provide them either now or in the next 20,30,50 or 70 years because God's time is the best.

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

Okay, I woke up with some naughty mentions from my Christian brothers and sisters and yes some of them were sandwiched with enough threats grin

It makes me wonder if they even read this article at all. Can't they see that this is not encouragement? Can't them see jealousy written all over the man called bishop?

Now according to that quote above, he may start to lay down a foundation for 150k or 300k church capacity soon cheesy cheesy

And then this.....

Too much jealousy coming from the so called father of the ministry cheesy cheesy must you brag of your sheeple traffic? Must you rob it in his face that you have more people than could ever come to the newly opened shop? Sorry church?

Of course my Christian brothers will ignore those words but will rather attack people like me who points them to the glaring truth of their hypocrisy and that of their leaders.

As your Christian brothers and sisters will say, - Stop trying to see spiritual things with physical lens

But come to think of it. Our present position is the "will " of some gods(programs)

How else can one explain the obvious delusional spiritual beliefs of most Africans? Africans are complacent people who have for years been psychologically raped(although literally too) and they've almost forever become comfy with being used.

As I'll say, nothing should concern any of is who seem not to buy into the BS. Maybe except taking our share of the pie if your spirit allows you and of course if you can. cheesy

i wonder how they're not seeing the sham when its very obvious. A very powerful technology is involved in the program and most people are just programs to keep the others sedated.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by BlaQJeeZ: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=free2ryhme post=73363177][/quote]

To me that wasn't a jealous speech...what he meant is that, when you climb a new level, there are new devils to frustrate you.he simply charged him to remain resolute. In the so called life we are living in; hatred, jealousy and problems cant be discarded easily in the arena of progress.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2018
donnie:

The money given to church is for kingdom purposes and we can see what the money is doing.

The money paid as taxes to government by the same people is looted and misappropriated and you come here asking the church to do what?

What kind of reasoning is that?
Is university a kingdom purpose, if church can build university, some church even own banks, what stopping them from building a factory to help their poor members since govt has failed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by samuelonyewueny(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

And then this.....

This writing is a lengthy piece of NONSENSE...In case you are feeling important or very wise, you are not the first to challenges God's supremacy and you won't be the last. I've seen people like you come and go. There is no point arguing about God & his word; when you'd really need him you won't be in doubt of his awesome power. Although God is very merciful people like you end badly.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

And then this.....

Lol, underrated comment.

I have actually noticed that That bishop guy is actually very very proud
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by ACE1010: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

And then this.....

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Very lame undecided

We use to be as poor as the church rats

Now, we are no longer as poor as the church rats

But haters wants us to remain as poor as the church rats undecided

The church of Christ is marching on.

A billion of you cannot stop this glorious march

Who are the we?

You? Or your pastor?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2018
AntiWailer:
100,000 people pay 1,000 each on the average

That is 100million every Sunday cheesy

Efff it !!! i am going to theology school soon.

Lol....u sabi calculation die......see ur mouth like 1000naira...when was the last time u gave 1k offering?
if u mistakenly get the role of counting church offering after service, u will not like urself.....95% of the donations are 100naira and 50naira....United kingdom own is even worse, that one is full of coins ..... i don't know yet how church make their money ooo...but i want to believe the real funding comes from selected few that give huge seed....
if its by offering, those people cant afford jets..trust me I've seen it. The recent statistics on salary earners in the nation puts almost 85% of Nigerians around the 25k-60k per month...less than 10% earn btw 80k-300k....... and all these people dont go to church cos they are full of Muslim and atheist as well. last i checked the so called Christians dont do what pastors say to the letter...that is to say no be every body dey pay tithe or give offering...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Smartii(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2018
flexyrule:
"The greatest headache of the devil is the growth and expansion of the Church"

An increase in the size of a place of worship and in the numerical value of Church attendees doesn't translate to any growth or expansion of the body of Christ.

The Devil doesn't give a damn if a 10 billion worship center is built, as far as the attendees are doing his bid and tending towards hell.
You nailed it brother, it doesn't concern the devil if 5billion attendees are found in the church, even heaven knows only a few are making it on the final day. I'd wanted aggressive development from the church in building the nation or empowering her members most importantly esp if jobless but church is more concerned about gathering flocks who can't stand shoulder high on the final day. I can't remember where they've expanded the road that leadeth to life, it's still narrow and can accommodate fewer people. In 2face's voice, nobody want die but dey want go heaven.....whatever rocks anyone's boat anyway.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by mysteryman2014: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Nukilia:

You'll soon see the effect of the mega churches in Nigeria. Keep your fingers crossed. As for the mosques, it has fuelled chaos in the country for decades....

Which effect, positive or negative?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by pope777(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Our GO here, Seun Osewa, has 2million members...yet no noise making!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2018
Benz4pimp:
churches in USA,UK and Russia you mentioned pay tax!!!

No, they don't

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
mozona:
this text carries hype or should i called it boast like when he said and i quote 'am your father' na you born am.
and secondly 'for bragging about how filled his churches is every sundays' ur church full reach catholic church.

All this pastors claim God send them, right now we dont even knw the real ones like when he said God sent me and i will
be answerable to him. when him go answer we go dey there.

and lastly in between the line of this text or warning.. there is atom of jealousy! some of you might say he is richer
but did he built the biggest church auditorium.?

Yes someone also noticed this

I have noticed that this man is very proud

Because someone calls himself a man of God doesn't mean he IS
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2018
bobowaja:

Hallelujah!!!

MODIFIED

And then this.....

You couldn't have analysed this better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.