Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111878 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EzegeNG: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Here is the moment Pastor Fatoyinbo revealed he was the chief priest of confraternity while in the University

The video surfaced online after the management of University of Ilorin revealed that they have no record of the academic history of the pastor. Watch the video and see reactions.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EzegeNG: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2019

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Fadomero(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2019
If not that have watched the video I for say na lie

15 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Cult members are known for raping women.

522 Likes 35 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2019
We all have a past.

219 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Kingpee2(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2019
I knew something was odd about this dude..

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MediaNGN: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by EzegeNG: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by paxonel(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2019
It's very possible to be a cultist and not being a registered student of the university.

380 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by greencard: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Exempted: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Another topic to trend this week...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
And yet people find it difficult to believe he could have raped women.

Funny

313 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

Mynd44:

Funny

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
So the only thing he could say so as to make Unilorin rem him is " he was the chief priest of " undecided

Nkan nbe

Anyways joy is filled in heaven over a soul that found Christ

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Xisnin(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Rape is a rite of passage for many cult groups.
Fatoyinbo learned from the worst.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Factgist: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
BEFORE HE BECAME BORN AGAIN... HE WAS IN CULT, NOW HE IS BORN AGAIN, HE ISN'T..

Y'ALL SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE.. JOBLESS BLOGGERS

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
He is still my Pastor though. I see COZA as a social club where i go to cool off stress anytime I feel like going to church

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by strangest(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Christ cäme to save the unrighteous

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by driand(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Dodorima to you Barbuda!

44 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by soliddust2020: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
T
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Xisnin(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:

Funny
There are a specific set of people who hold such an opinion.
Those who are scared of their own past or need to defend their religion.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:50am On Jul 07, 2019
E Dan happen

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by sisisioge: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
The rest of the gist will soon come out...restitution calls pastor grin

4 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by majamajic(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
if murder cases come up now , people will start talking again

am sure he must have leaked his love affairs to his inner caucus , so whenever the women hear it outside , they will decide to punish him for doing kiss and tell,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by amiibaby(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan o.

2 Corinthians 5:17 New Living Translation (NLT)
17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

Christ is your defender, Bido.

Romans 8 King James Version (KJV)
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Let them judge, but here u are: you confessed your sinful past before a congregation. You didnt lie or soften the issues.

But watch the hypocrites who cant even confess to themselves, let alone a congregation, come for ur head:

Boys / men who commit fraud on a daily. Patronise oloshos and spray perf before meeting their gf/ wife at home. Fraudulent people who have engineered all forms of cheating in exam halls; some of them: serial cheats. All the way from JS class, to S.S, Waec, Neco, to undergraduate. They never give up. 'Professionals' who have attained their status by falsifying documents, sorting, bribery etc.

Wives / Girlfriends who neither in this world or hereafter can confess to their husbands how many dickcs they've climbed or the amount of bj theyve done. They can't confess to their husbands the number of abortions, postinor or agbo, lime, schweppes etc. theyve taken. Wives who can't confess to their man they had one last fling with exes, talkless of confessing before a congregation. School girls who have made their grades by visiting professors in their office and sexed them different positions. Girls who have dated multiple yahoo boys for the benefits, passed nights in unusual places. They'll come here and claim rape, and it happened when they were a 'virgin'.

Bido, again, you are free. Jaiye ori e lo jare.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by freemanbubble: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2019
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.