Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign (21842 Views)

Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) / Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Johnnyessence(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Fela Durotoye painting people's houses in Kaduna (after their permission of course) as part of his Presidential campaign in the state yesterday

"Eleyi tun gidi gan oo" ��. waooo i can see selfless service here. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0mjVk-tzE
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Yankiss(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
FTC. Is Fela Durotoye also among the presidential aspirants? I ask because all the streets know is Buhari and Atiku. I wish Nigerians can look beyond that duo. That way, we will be nearer to the solution to our collective quagmire. Both of them have been in leadership at the highest calibre but we have not experienced the much needed change. We need new names. Though I will admit that Fela isnt one of the vibrant new names.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by emperorakins(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
Issokay
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by olagamalin(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
What a clown

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Tobicrystal(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Issokay
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Victor912(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Wonder wonder everywhere
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Ramon92: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
grin

Well, a clown is also good with colors..

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by stineb1: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Bad campaign strategy just for the camera. If you must do well in this election do something different bruv

5 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Isangad1(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
all this wahala, yet person won't win.
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by technuel: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Since the days of Rochas Okorocha and his foundation scholarship which he used to gain access to the masses to scan them off their collective wealth I dey fear every politician.

9 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Spanner4(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin

See gobe

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Marrtynze(m): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Lori pe a fe je president yi naa, the real Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by jW16: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Waste of time and strength. Buhari is still the Candidate the people he is painting their houses would vote for. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by ajebuter(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Everyone copying Fayose…

Fayose we know...

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by gungab(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Na strategy

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2018
the kind of campaigns we see in this country will make the blind nod head in disbelief, you will begin to ask ur self where has these ppl been all their life..... Time has reached for Nigerians to evaluate candidates passed endeavors not just repentant crooks.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by spartan50(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2018
If you like link their floor... you won't win

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2018
angry angry grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by alwaysvik: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2018
He is as foolish as the rest. He has done nothing to distinguish himself from the old idea-blocked politicians Nigerians are used to.

Next step is for him to roast plantain on the roadside.

3 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Naijawebmaster: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2018
stineb1:
Bad campaign strategy just for the camera. If you must do well in this election do something different bruv

How can you do something different when 80% of the voting population don't think different?
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Bustincole(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Sakamanje
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by derok7733: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Topmaike007(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria don cast oo,so na PDP, APC dey,Fela na gud person for my own opinion ooo
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by QuietHammer(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2018
After I watched the video of him shaking and overzealously attacking a man who jumped the queue at the airport I knew he isn't fit to be a leader. He can keep painting houses for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by Nasir123(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2018
I love this.

There is nothing wrong if we have campaign like this in a functioning System/Society.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by ipobarethieves: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2018
sad Emergency painter.Afta 2019,we nor go ever see him painting
Re: Fela Durotoye Painting People's Houses In Kaduna As Part Of His Campaign by iguita: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Part of his campaign you said? Fela has been painting since 19-gbogboro. At least since 2009. Checkout Mushin Makerover

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2009/12/fela-durotoyes-mushin-make-over.html

https://www.bellanaija.com/2009/12/mushin-makeover-today/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwuNS6SnUrM

I think he also organizes this cleanup program too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#babanowthatyouarethere Trending For 2days Now On Twitter (hilarious Scrnshots) / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight / Ikpeazu Exercises As He Celebrates His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.