Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo (19399 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Houseboy Sacked For Stealing Mobilizes Soldiers To Beat Boss In Lagos / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by 46magic: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Source: 36Hitz

The incident occurred 25, Osazuwa Street, Oluku in Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State. Police said the suspect allegedly killed his boss, 51-year-old Rejoice Odogwu, with an axe, cutlass and stick.

Zakaria allegedly escaped with the deceased’s money, phone and jewelry after committing the murder. He was later arrested at Wukari in Taraba State on November 23.

Speaking to reporters when he was paraded, Zakaria denied killing his boss, he said his brother brought him from the village for the deceased, to help enrol him in school.

Zakaria claimed that the deceased was killed by some of her customers, who were angry that their phones were stolen at her shop.

http://36hitz.com/entertainment/16-year-old-houseboy-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-his-boss-in-edo/

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2018
Again!!!! angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by neonly: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by BruncleZuma: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Uwa Mmebi

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Yankiss(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmm. This trend is becoming alarming. Life meant nothing again. Employer at mercy of employee. Owner of house at mercy of maid and gatemen. Something is intrinsically wrong. The trend ought to be thoroughly investigated. Let us know the causes, let us know the solution. prosecution of offenders isnt enough.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by NaijaMutant(f): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
And some of these domestic staff are working in Aso Rock undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Kimy97(f): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Na wa..ppo no get Conscience

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Santinojr: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Only one person cutlass,Axe and stick
angry
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by fk001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Crimes everywhere

What is wrong with people pls? Is it poor parenting or peer group influence?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by fk001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
People needs to start seeing a shrink.
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Josh44s(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
How people risk their life brining stranger into their home all in the name of house help amaze me every time I hear it. I won’t dare. I rather leave my home dirty and clean it when my wife and I have time like Saturdays and Sundays.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry
Crime doesn't pay.
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by enemyofprogress: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
I suspect fowl play
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
undecided 16 years? undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Bustincole(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dis 1 week me ooo

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by millionboi2: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gush
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by UceeGod: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
I wish we had a police force the that can properly do investigation
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmm so una just hold the small boy ransom abi... No be Benin again? One of the most useless and deadly places to live on earth

NB: I'm from Edo state oh... But not a bini

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by bknight: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Another 16yr old has killed again

The world is really evolving undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fear MALE house help

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Yankiss(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
And some of these domestic staff are working in Aso Rock undecided
They couldn't emulate this one. You are wicked, bah, grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
buh how can buhari be so wicked? under his administration giving all prominate positions to the hausa muslims only?

now see a 16yr old boy just killed his boss, still under buharis administration.
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by orieoda(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bustincole:
Dis 1 week me ooo
It will soon month you wink

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by ipobarethieves: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
sad it is beta i take in ur relative that'll gossip about u/eat ur food free than unknown stranger wey go yamutu u and runz with ur property. Hang the bastard
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by doskie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Hmmm so una just hold the small boy ransom abi... No be Benin again? One of the most useless and deadly places to live on earth

NB: I'm from Edo state oh... But not a bini
na wa oh

me sef na auchi guy but i dey fear to go back to benin this christmas. that town cast
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Our lazy police shot do proper investigation before sensationaling this crime abegi.innocent till proven guilty

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
doskie:
na wa oh

me sef na auchi guy but i dey fear to go back to benin this christmas. that town cast
no be small thing oh. Occultism and killing na order of the day for that ancient city.
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by gaby(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Edo again? What's fuelling all these cases of helps murdering their principals...
Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I suspect fowl play
No! its a dog play.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I suspect fowl play
No! its a Lizard play.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Houseboy Arrested For Killing His Boss In Edo by okonprecious(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
16yrs old boy Nnoh, unah deh try ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra / Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.