Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,623 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits (20937 Views)

Power Outage Hits Maiduguri As Vandals Blow Up TCN Towers Again / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
baliyubla:
No need for this smoke screen abeg. His Boko boys won't harm him, not with the huge funds and intelligence he keeps giving them.

Same man said an attack on Boko is an attack on the North during Jonathan, today he's President, suddenly Boko are wiping out most southern and middle belt soldiers with reckless abandon.

Buhari are Boko are one and the same.

Goodluck Jonathan said "They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

So, let us just say that Jonathan and Boko Haram are one and the same.
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by BabaO2: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Damsyjay:
How i wish boko haram should just storm that area...and take this man away
Then today will be the final burial of bokoharam in Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by Maroghene(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
God bless you sir.

Nigerians loves you..

GEJ failed to visit Baga on time after the unfortunate Baga massacre..

Ur brain needs factory reset. He is going to attend COAS conference and not visiting Metele, where the soldiers were slaughtered. I have strong disdain for ur likes who perceive everything to be political. And mind u, even if he walks on the street without bodyguards or secuirity personnels in Borno,no one will harm him not with what ISWAP and BH is getting from him. So fly away from here.
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by sommyboi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Koolking:

Which man said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North? Send me a transcript or a video of this statement to prove your point and earn 50k transfer to your account immediately from me.

Some Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with their embarrassing docility and gullibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq0MFpRmrYU

Watch the video and please kindly ask for my account details. Thanks
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by youngestuk(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Keep dreaming bros.
fk001:
God bless you sir.

Nigerians loves you..

GEJ failed to visit Baga on time after the unfortunate Baga massacre..
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by youngestuk(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin
Shugabanqasa:

u will soon be lifeless idiot
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by Koolking(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
sommyboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq0MFpRmrYU

Watch the video and please kindly ask for my account details. Thanks

Even Okupe in the video didn't admit he heard Buhari made that statement. He was quoting a report from Thisday newspaper.
The ChannelsTV interviewer asked the same question I asked you - Where and when? That should tell you it was mere defamation borned out of hate.

For your information, Buhari was speaking with Liberty FM radio, Kaduna: He declared "State of emergency in the North is anti-North development"

Don't rely on grapevine to push your point in a public forum. A simple research on issues will unveil the truth for you. You are supposedly educated, act like one. Peace!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by Jflex07(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
God punish you sir.

Zombies loves you..

GEJ excelled but as expected jubril failed ..
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by vincixpresso: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
sacx:
The hypocrisy of our armed force sad

Why won't the security of the state be like this on a normal day
Re: VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits by dazzlingd(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
koolaid87:
President Jubrin, thread carefully

You know you're a bloody cloaned civilian

grin

shege. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Put In Same Cage I Urinated In For 2 Days —man Detained By CCT Chair / Insecurity: Umahi In Church, Charges Leaders To Seek The Face Of God / FG Plans Fresh N12 Trillion Borrowing, Public Debt To Hit N50 Trillion By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.