Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ambode Pay Our Bursary/scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Pay Our Bursary/scholarship (293 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Sanwo-olu Increases Bursary, Scholarship For Students / ‘Pay Our Salaries Before You Leave Office’, Cross River Sweepers Tell Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Pay Our Bursary/scholarship by Blackavast(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Before this time , I had conceived that Lagos state is one of the Fore runners of the Educational sector in Nigeria , to my dismay my perception is wrong as Lagos State as acted Nescient of the Clamor of its indigenes .. The multi millionaire question is
Didn't we come for screening to prove this claim ? Of cause we did !
The claim that the state is not Financially buoyant is dyslogia as we are afraid our money is being used for some political propagandas . Although we are still students but we are not politically-blind as we are also political gladiators and political stalwarts ..
Over the years in Ambode's administration the Bursary was never disbursed without a hitch .
we are not saying Mr. Ambode should prioritize the Educational sector , but atleast he should make it a Paramount. This one of the flaws in his political sojourn .
Lagos State students will continue to pant , cry and whine till he subscribes to giving us our birthright .
Am a Lagosian by birth , Lagosian by Origin and Lagosian by heart !

#Ambode_Pick_the_call.
#our_hopes_are_battered
#pay_the_bursary
cc:Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Autojosh
Seun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Leave My Office Order To BEDC MD: Market Women, Groups Laud Obaseki's Defence Of / Atiku’s Visa Status Confidential, Says US Official / Alleged Discovery Of Militia Camp: Buratai Orders Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.