Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited (31571 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by joseph6071: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Catriona Laing, A british high commissioner designate to Nigeria and a former British Ambassador to Zimbabwe has gone on her twitter page to express her excitement as she is posted to Nigeria for her assignments, she wrote on her page that...

"I was thrilled when i heard the news of my posting to Nigeria. My predecessor, @PaulArkwright, has told me how fantastic the country is. I can't wait to get started. I know there's a lot to learn, but I'll catch up as Naija no dey carry last"

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/11/uk-high-commissioner-excited-as-she-is.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
These people and their fake smile have come again.

231 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
I know she will go and visit Tinubu once she resumes.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by ignant: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
She is excited she has been charged with the responsibility of overseeing the zoo created by British criminality.

Nigeria, as a country, is a British crime scene.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Fierce11: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
Everyone is excited to finally visit a country ruled by a lifeless and cloned being. Smh.
*spits.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by InfinixMine: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee..

There's just something interesting about the country.. Filled with questionable drama before you end one another springs up..

don't get too excited

If you know you truly know

4 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Monaco2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol cheesy mumu

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Yankee101: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bribes

Enrichment

Oil & Gas

Visa perks

22 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by NwaOhafia: 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
"I was thrilled when i heard the news of my posting to UK My predecessor, @ nwaohafia1 , has told me how fantastic the country is. I can't wait to get there. I know there's a lot to learn, but I'll catch up as UK Na HEAVEN on earth"

That's how my story gonna be grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by ekestic1976(f): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good gal, I de wait for you. Na me and you until you sabe chop Amala and gbegiri reach. Welcome to de place where there are no sunset nights!

5 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Sultty(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
Come we will pamper u

3 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Under Buhari everyone is excited

Aside looters

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol you predecessor lied to you. Nigeria is not 'fantastic'.
Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by etidocollins: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
She will soon declare Nigeria as world's biggest home of destitute and poverty kingdom, rule by one lifeless Jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by nairaman66(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
She mean to say she is anticipating the Ghana must go bags that will greet her once she lands Nigeria!! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by naijareferee: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
These people and the use of the word fantastic when describing Nigeria... Fantastically corrupt comes to mind...

8 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Chazzyboy: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria the land of milk and honey if u know

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by john650(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
I just love it. Naija no dey carry last... ha ha. I guess someone thought you well. I hope you enjoy your stay in Nigeria. By the time you are done, you would have mastered all of our lingos. We are a fun people despite our shortcomings. Nigerians are very resilient people and welcome foreigners with open arms.

5 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Crossbow(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
The home of the Devil himself!

Your predecessor lied...
Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by KenOne: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
You see how a foreigner/British woman is praising and saying good things about Nigeria.

But Igbo people and PDP are busy every day spewing rubbish and trash about Nigeria simply because they're not in power and no more Nigeria patronage for Igbos.

Good one madam, let enemies of Nigeria go relocate to Sambisa.

5 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by showafrica(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Superagent:

I tell you, they should just post Hernto Matele let us see how excited she would be.
Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
And that is where our problem lies. We are not proud of our country. As difficult as UK and US is to survive yet the citizens believe and loyal to n their country and are proud of it. The prosperity of a nation start when the citizens are proud and want to make it work. Mist of our people score zero in thus area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nickizoe(f): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hahahahhaah..fake smile

2 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
john650:
I just love that. Naija no dey carry last... ha ha. I guess someone thought you well. I hope you enjoy your stay in Nigeria. By the time you are done, you would have mastered all of our lingos. We are a fun people despite our shortcomings. Nigerians are very resilient people and welcome foreigners with open arms.

Thank you my brother. Nigeria will yield her increase for you.

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by drakeli: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Superagent:
I tell you... The woman no want tell the truth say Nigeria Na the land following with Ghana must go and brown envelope. If you know you know.

5 Likes

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by virago(f): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Fierce11:
Everyone is excited to finally visit a country ruled by a lifeless and cloned being. Smh.
*spits.

What do you know about cloning

1 Like

Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by omocalabar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Thats how priti was smiling too when she was here...so we understand
Re: Catriona Laing, Posted To Nigeria As UK High Commissioner, Gets Excited by damola1: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
toyetade:
And that is where our problem lies. We are not proud of our country. As difficult as UK and US is to survive yet the citizens believe and loyal to n their country and are proud of it. The prosperity of a nation start when the citizens are proud and want to make it work. Mist of our people score zero in thus area

I am proud to be Nigerian!

#WenoDeycarrylast

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat / Governors Sanwo-Olu & Oyebanji Open Oyingbo Overpass (Photos & Videos). / Boyelayefa Debekeme, Alari, Tobiyei Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.