Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,220 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits (2684 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / NANS Leaders' Smile After Meeting Buhari, As PMB Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by senatordave1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
tuniski:
That is not 1% of the usual buhari's votes from Borno. So Kini big deal? Buharideens and poor grasp of political and election undercurrents!

Let buhari go pull 97% votes in this same Borno next year that is when it matters!
This boy self.did he poll up to that in 2015
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by senatordave1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahaha so the report that the governor had paid people to stand on the street and shout Baba Oyoyo was true then cheesy grin.. Shameless people
Separate hatred from dumbness.when did adeyanju get to borno to know of such?
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by FarahAideed: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Separate hatred from dumbness.when did adeyanju get to borno to know of such?

No you apply common sense !!! So in the 21st digital century Adeyanju needs to step foot in Borno to know what's happening there ..Abeg receive sense
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by alizma: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
sarrki:

Yes

That’s the truth

I was once in the north east

We love him
thank you for that. only few people can understand without being to the north east, Borno state in particular can relate. I was there last year and I saw a lot. thanks to God for this administration as we continue to demand for total eradication of the terrorist
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by tuniski: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
senatordave1:

This boy self.did he poll up to that in 2015
Stop referring to your uncle as boy. You are being too childish for poor understanding. I don't blame you, it is a common trait of. your generation.

Nairaland now has a lot of kids.
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by tuniski: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

No you apply common sense !!! So in the 21st digital century Adeyanju needs to step foot in Borno to know what's happening there ..Abeg receive sense
The guy is oftentimes low. Don't mind him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by senatordave1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
tuniski:

Stop referring to your uncle as boy. You are being too childish for poor understanding. I don't blame you, it is a common trait of. your generation.

Nairaland now has a lot of kids.
Immaturity mouthing
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by tuniski: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Immaturity mouthing

I am sure When you grow older, you will reflect on this; cyber space is not a license to insult! It has better use than Foul language.
Re: Video Of Crowd Chanting Baba Oyoyo In Maiduguri As Pmb Visits by feddis(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2018
A president that can not get the support of his citizens without having to pay them for it. It's a shame on this government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / #EndSARS Protests : Buhari Doesn't Talk All The Time - Presidency / What Igbos Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.