Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (59968 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Jaracare: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
Talk to an Expert on Sex and STD

Join millions of Nigerians and talk to a Nigerian or Indian doctor about your health concerns. Visit www.jaracare.com ask doctors questions about your family planning, sex life, STD, baby, pregnancy and skin diseases. The best part is your ID is hidden no one will know is from you. Is Free....
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

They both agreed meaning it was a mutual agreement between both parties. And if the wife refused, he should have taken his time to find out what's wrong and not chase them out of the house because she refused sex. After all it was through that same sex they birthed their kids

Which finding out again or did yo not read where she stated WHAT IS WRONG: He wants more sex and l am not prepared to give him?

I dont want to assume you have knowledge of how CONTRACTS work but when you have a "mutual agreement" with someone, you MUST keep your end of that agreement.

By refusing him sex in a "mutually agreed marriage", she has broken the MAJOR TERM of that agreement and therefore, she is not entitled to ANY RELIEF, as a wife, in that marriage (Accomodation inclusive).
It is trite in law that "Those who must come to equity, must come with clean hands".

I also hope you are aware that "sexual deprivation" is one of the grounds for nullifying any marriage, in all law courts
. undecided undecided
By trying to use the Police to harrass her husband, she has made matters worse for herself (I also hope she is not fucking one of the Policemen she is using to harrass the man, we have sen cases like that in the past.).

The marriage is DEAD, they should seek divorce (if legally married) and each one should go their different ways, while taking equal care of the kids and having joint custody of them.
End of story.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

And what part of our law made it a crime for someone to take enhancement b4 meeting his/her spouse?
The only place I have problem wt the man is chasing away his own children and besides the drug use is only an allegation cos no one have heard from the man, its painful that the so called men here are bashing the man for taking enhancement which might actually be a parfect cover and allegation for a cheating wife to deny her husband sex and gain sympathy from people especially a$$licking $tupid men....
Me personally I will dump her $tupid a$$ in d village and remarry...
My opinion though, u are entitled to urs...OYO

Too many stupid "men" in this generation! Just too many. angry angry

Too many of them, out of a sense of "acute psychological insecurity", are seeking validation from women by going against fellow men, even in matters that are so obvious!

But their eyes usually clear in future, when they get the experience, first hand.
grin grin
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Awoo88:
What is wrong men this days? Men seems to be losing sexual power. Is it the climate or diet or what? Almost every married men need help in satisfying his wife? Wetin dey happen

You could be right!

It could also be that due to the abolition of "circumcision", women have attained an excessive level of Libido such that the ordinary husband cannot satisfy them, with all the stress of daily living to cope with!

Most men, being the loving husband that they are, they want to satisfy their wives by ALL MEANS, so engage in the extra measure of taking sex-enhancing drugs.

Even Doctors have alos confirmed that weak sexual drive is one of the highest complaints they get from middle-aged men.

Also, the fact that the woman of today gets exposed to sex very early in life, as compared to previous decades, means she is just "too experienced" for her husband to deal with, when it comes to sex within the homefront.

I've read the report that says that close to 90% of firstborns are illegitimate children, foisted on their husbands, by their cheating wives,
When DNA becomes cheaper and affordable in Nigeria, it is then Nigerian Men will realise what they are up against.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by venus4cupid: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ikem11:
Please someone make me understand this. Why are they calling for the man arrest? Is it for taking sex pills or for chasing wife n kids out? What's with the arrest ?
For being in possession of tramadol
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Colonelswitz101(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Daboomb:

Too many stupid "men" in this generation! Just too many. angry angry

Too many of them, out of a sense of "acute psychological insecurity", are seeking validation from women by going against fellow men, even in matters that are so obvious!

But their eyes usually clear in future, when they get the experience, first hand.
grin grin
U have said it all my brother
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Unrated900(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2019
adaksbullet:
Shameds on u bus undecided cos u are whant too sex ur wive, u are used bus ilegend drugses undecided

Whot his happened too teem natural

This your English ennnnnn no be here oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.