Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (21713 Views)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa Kneels Down To Beg Youths In Calabar / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Sleekfingers: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
awelekiti:
In as much as I don't know this man. I think it's very wrong to be making such deriding comments about a man of God, regardless of your faith or religion. God doesn't seem to joke with it.

Who anointed him? Most of Nigerian pastors are bloody lairs....

Me too I am a man of God....are you a man of devil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by donnie(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:
grin

Every Nigerian man of God has a price tag on his head.

If one single man of God in Nigeria makes heaven, we all going to heaven

Hell does not exist .

Not only are you deceived your trying to gain followers to join you to hell.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Biggers82(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Insults upon injury
he asked the man to kneel down that's punishments number one
as if that was not enough he placed his left hand on top of his head this is an insult to His Excellence biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DISGUSTING GROUP... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA...

May God kill Your baba.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by heffem(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
and how is this news? Nairaland, who do una?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by gaby(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pastor with European face and South Sudanese hands...

Comedians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Carlyscales: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
ucee64:
religion the bane of the society.

Infact to be specific!

"Nigerian Society"

Ain't the leaders in Italy/Rome, Qatar, UAE, Dubai, India, China, Israel, South Africa, south Korea etc, religious

Y is our own different?
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Carlyscales: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bidobado1:

May God kill Your baba.

See the kin prayer weey u de ask God sef!

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Carlyscales:

See the kin prayer weey u de ask God sef!

For making Nigeria the poverty capital world of the world, yes, may God kill buhari.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Ifiokumo: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is why you fools that are following all these pastors must suffer the wrath that God has for una.

WHat a joke of a country, and what a Nigga Area...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Nasir123(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Confused governor shocked
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by arrestdarrester: 12:37am On Nov 29, 2018
EVILFOREST:
That's what the USELESS COUNTRY is good at.
PRAYING for LEADERS who have owed salaries since time immemorial. Always colluding with PASTOPRENEURS.
Even some STAFF that are owed salaries will go home rejoicing that the Executive Governor patronised their church today

Is it Church you paid taxes to? Is it Church that will build industries for you?
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by arrestdarrester: 12:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Mouth Gig:
DISGUSTING GROUP... grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

SAI BABA...

What makes the group disgusting?

God bless and protect Nigeria instead
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by odehaj: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2018
Beware of who lays hands on your head Ortum.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by colyx1(m): 2:07am On Nov 29, 2018
As far as say na gov, that prayer fit reach N10m, believe it or not!!!
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by israelmao(m): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2018
Sunofgod:
Fake Pastor......Fake Posture,

Daddy Freeze - over to you.

Could please give us the definition of a fake pastor and how you detect whether he is fake or real?
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Rhea(f): 4:39am On Nov 29, 2018
stephenduru:
Benue State Governor Ortom visited Champion Royal Assembly Church.He was pictured on his knees as popular Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla prayed for him.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/benue-governor-ortom-on-his-knees-as.html

For as long as you continue to embezzle public funds, your prayers might as well be said from the pits of hell. Serve the people whose mandate you have, and let God pour forth his blessings on you.

Meanwhile, this pastor suit na die grin cheesy
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by oruma19: 4:48am On Nov 29, 2018
daddy freeze must have scripture to fool this yeye people and their drama..i blive my leader..lol
Sunofgod:

Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by onunwa21(m): 4:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Born again cos election is by d corner!;;;
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by InvertedHammer: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2018
/
The pastor has no respect.

See as im dey rub governor head like small pikin own.

Desperation for second tenure is real.

/
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who anointed him? Most of Nigerian pastors are bloody lairs....

Me too I am a man of God....are you a man of devil?
Ask him and he can tell who anointed him. I'm sure you understand my point .Leave God to judge them.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by biblia1: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2018
awelekiti:
In as much as I don't know this man. I think it's very wrong to be making such deriding comments about a man of God, regardless of your faith or religion. God doesn't seem to joke with it.

They are all liars and birds of the same feathers!
Men of devilsssssssssss
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by biblia1: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2018
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/benue-governor-ortom-on-his-knees-as.html

Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo also prayed for GEJ second term but he failed same to you maga-man
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by buchilino(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2018
POLITICIANS N PUBLIC STUNTS R LIKE 5&6
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by reuben79: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2018
Sunofgod:

becareful stop call any pastor fake,let God judge them ok
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by Bobbysteps: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2018
stephenduru:
Benue State Governor Ortom visited Champion Royal Assembly Church.He was pictured on his knees as popular Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla prayed for him.

One word for him

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/benue-governor-ortom-on-his-knees-as.html
God is really merciful. see this IDIOT kneeling on the altar of God.
Re: Governor Ortom Kneels Down As Pastor Joshua Iginla Prays For Him by DLuciano: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Sunofgod:

why is he fake? oya face your fake president!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / CCB Invites Tunji-Ojo Over Alleged N438m Contract Scam / Solomon Dalung Slams Nigerians For "Fabricating Imaginative Crisis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.