Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos (27206 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by AutoReportNG: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
The officials of the Lagos State Waterway Authority (LASWA) team last week went to inspect the soon-to-be commissioned terminal at Bariga, close to UNILAG and we can confirm that all is now set for the official commissioning of the jetty.

According to the state government, The Ilaje Waterfront Jetty Terminal Project is another interesting project happening in Bariga that will catapult the community into the list of fast-growing suburb on the map of Lagos, Nigeria.

The construction of the jetty started in March 2018 and so far, it has been completed and ready for use.

See more pictures below..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3nu2N0x9TrU/W_8NTmAaQiI/AAAAAAAAWZU/uSeB1MiAHVAEE1uRkV0WbupHgPiXlNVCgCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3YxDbb8qTHM/W_8NTrxi9VI/AAAAAAAAWZY/DVrl3q3eW6Q6jPGgDxZ-RVjYI2tPXmAGgCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kkBYVmdG3xo/W_8NVkvKEoI/AAAAAAAAWZc/qIVIqrdJa2c1M2_HwK_zI3WULXSh20YNQCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Z2QYpUXTGoM/W_8NW3JtmGI/AAAAAAAAWZo/w2rBrtZeKxc-pj2H19fXRujoPcDRm2q4wCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_007_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/see-new-bariga-jetty-built-by-ambode.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by AutoReportNG: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
Eko oni baje

See the inner pictures, ticketing section here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Oloripelebe: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Itesiwaju Eko... Abeg no allow flatinoooos near dat water o

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Jombom: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don’t see anything commendable about this pathetic structure that I know will cost over a trillion naira.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by darfay: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oloripelebe:

This zombie doesn't know he his being cheated

This zombie doesn't know that this crappy project costed the Lagos State government billions of Naira

This zombie who doesn't even pay his tax does not know that Lagos is under performing even amongst shit hole cities to the detriment of the taxpayers and well meaning lagosians irrespective of tribe

But as far this zombie would borrow money to buy data and shout Igbo upandan he is truly happy

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jombom:
I don’t see anything commendable about this pathetic structure that I know will cost over a trillion naira.
Do you know what a trillion naira is? tell me any structure of such that has been built by this government and they claimed it was built with a trillion naira. You just come here to come fool yourself

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Afamed: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
darfay:

This zombie doesn't know that this crappy project costed the Lagos State government billions of Naira

This zombie who doesn't even pay his tax does not know that Lagos is under performing even amongst shit hole cities to the detriment of the taxpayers and well meaning lagosians irrespective of tribe

But as far this zombie would borrow money to buy data and shout Igbo upandan he is truly happy
Keep quiet children of hate.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Afamed: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jombom:
Do you know what's trillion? Or you just come on line to promote your hatred at every time?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Afamed: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Do you know what a trillion naira is? tell me any structure of such that has been built by this government and they claimed it was built with a trillion naira. You just come here to come fool yourself
Ignore the mofo, they are the children from the other side

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by darfay: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet children of hate.

Another zombie spotted

The black race is truly doomed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by FarahAideed: 12:04am On Nov 29, 2018
This is how Fassola built and commissioned 1 at Ajah Bodore and till date it has never been used and is now a home for snakes and rodents

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Olujoe1(m): 12:19am On Nov 29, 2018
All na to chop money, commend a politician and deceive yourself. Baba boi don fuk up

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by obonujoker(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Ambode is a failure.... Stop broadcasting anything related to him.... Someone who couldn't win 2nd term ticket... Olori gbeske

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Emmzy201(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
It will soon be left to rot away
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by naijalander: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2018
You have started with your Ambode did this, Ambode did that posts.

AutoReportNG:
The officials of the Lagos State Waterway Authority (LASWA) team last week went to inspect the soon-to-be commissioned terminal at Bariga, close to UNILAG and we can confirm that all is now set for the official commissioning of the jetty.

According to the state government, The Ilaje Waterfront Jetty Terminal Project is another interesting project happening in Bariga that will catapult the community into the list of fast-growing suburb on the map of Lagos, Nigeria.

The construction of the jetty started in March 2018 and so far, it has been completed and ready for use.

See more pictures below..

[img]https://4.bp..com/-3nu2N0x9TrU/W_8NTmAaQiI/AAAAAAAAWZU/uSeB1MiAHVAEE1uRkV0WbupHgPiXlNVCgCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-3YxDbb8qTHM/W_8NTrxi9VI/AAAAAAAAWZY/DVrl3q3eW6Q6jPGgDxZ-RVjYI2tPXmAGgCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-kkBYVmdG3xo/W_8NVkvKEoI/AAAAAAAAWZc/qIVIqrdJa2c1M2_HwK_zI3WULXSh20YNQCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Z2QYpUXTGoM/W_8NW3JtmGI/AAAAAAAAWZo/w2rBrtZeKxc-pj2H19fXRujoPcDRm2q4wCLcBGAs/s1600/Bariga_Jetty_007_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by shogsman(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2018
Jombom:

This boys just be calling trillion anyhow, that is 3billion dollars, even buckinham palace isn't up to a trillion naira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Jombom:

Ok
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Oloripelebe:

upon ur age... u can still reject the CHANCE TO BECOME A PRESIDEN of Nigeria.........cos TRIBALISM wont allow you

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
na wa ooo, it's okay
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by aku626(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmm is it just me or have y’all noticed that the level of decorum have crashed in Lagos state after Ambode lost his seemingly right to the throne for the second time.
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2018
K
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Jombom:
is it your money? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Topmaike007(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2018
HardBishop:

upon ur age... u can still reject the CHANCE TO BECOME A PRESIDEN of Nigeria.........cos TRIBALISM wont allow you
see painment....
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
darfay:

don't mind them

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by simplesearch: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2018
obonujoker:
Ambode is a failure.... Stop broadcasting anything related to him.... Someone who couldn't win 2nd term ticket... Olori gbeske

the forces that be are too strong for him, if the presido, party chairman, northern politicians, aregbesola, osibanjo all of them can't save him, what magic do you expect him to perform to retain that seat, decamp?

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by HardBishop: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2018
Emmzy201:

we know what the INDIGENOUS BENEFICIARIEScan do.. cos they Aren't ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY..

That's why, they are very ACCOMMODATING. grin
Emmzy201:

we know what the INDIGENOUS BENEFICIARIEScan do.. cos they Aren't ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY..

That's why, they are very ACCOMMODATING.
Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by airminem(f): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
The IkejA terminal has since not be functional since after opening. Now another infrastructure left to decade again.

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
carry go better people

1 Like

Re: See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Make Una two enter house �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold - Nigeria Most Expensive Neighbourhood / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / Sunday Morning Accident At Lekki Toll Gate Leaves Several People Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.