Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (401 Views)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Zulum: Change Your Tactics, Attack Boko Haram In Hideouts / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by ahmedkoded95(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Honourable Gudaji Kazaure, representing the Kazaure, Roni, Gwiwa and Yankwashi Federal Constituency of Jigawa State in the House of Representatives has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to appoint him to lead a special task force to attack Boko Haram in Sambisa forest.

The video shows Kazaure saying how he’s ready to lead a team of hunters, army and police officers to get “those idiots”.

He said:

Let the president appoint me; I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters. Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead.

Watch the video here:
https://twitter.com/AdNababa/status/1067367796504477697?s=09

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Let's go there...... I will volunteer to follow you go Honourable! wink
Re: Hon. Kazaure Wants To Lead A Special Task Force To Attack Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Why u dey laff nah, beautiful woman?!

(1) (Reply)

HOT!! Timi Frank To Lai: Nigerians Will Elect Atiku As President Not Americans / The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigeria Christians Case Study Of Mbaka Why. / I’ll No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.