Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (136625 Views)

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Tapiouz: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
So if drugs was the case, why wasn’t she dropped off in Akure? Or taken home if she lives in Ogun State.
This is Africa and Nigeria to be precise.
Shine your eyes, cus you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.
Do the maths...
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by onatisi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U have been watching too much Nigerian films
so every lady kidnapped by ritualist and killed or dumped is a slay queen and it is because they followed yahoo boys , abi ? so this one too was a slay queen who was running after yahoo boys ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4873551/yahoo-boys-how-killed-elozino

just pray God protect ur folks
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by daveP(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
emmykey0128:
Let me just say little I know about this babe,blessing has been battling with this sickness (insanity) for sometime now,those who knew her very well can testify to it,she always have attack once in a while in school and her friends will take her home and allow her to rest and she will be fine, sometime if its getting out of hand,her friends will call her mum to come and take her home, I think what happened was that those guys helped her and on their way to Lagos she start behaving somehow and out of fear,they dropped her and zoomed off,I graduated from AAUA two years ago and since yesterday night when I first heard about the news ,I have been trying to get one or two of her friends that I know back in school then to call her mum,blessing was not used for ritual as being insinuated by people,she is just a poor girl suffering from insanity and I was told that she always have the attack whenever she is in public or around people and her family have tried to take care of her medically and even spiritually
If you're for real, then contact her parents and let the police know asap.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
engrelvis:
dnt all these shallow Nigerians.every thing is Yahoo plus related or ritual.lf u check u will b surprise dis girl has a case of mental history or like u said drug related

Ritual is real bro . Black magic /witch craft is real

Don't be deceived into thinking otherwise
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by daveP(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
SMH for how nairalanders that exist in a highly spiritual environment called Africa, more closely, Nigeria, want to take the White man's option as escape route to what is so obvious to all.

Some are talking like they don't know what rituals done, do to the victims.

This is abnormal if you at least don't want to agree this is the work of some evil people that use evil powers. Mtcheew.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Fourwinds: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
I agree with consultancy

Whether the case was about her being kidnapped or not, the fact is that something must have lured her into their den and that is money!!!

I have this advice to give to ladies (its just an advice so you dont think I am the enemy)

As a lady, please try to respect yourself and give value to yourself too. Money shouldn't make you loose yourself, if you are that hungry, please try as much as possible to ask for help from someone who will give you without asking for something in return . The reason why you lots keep being downgraded is because you have allowed yourself to be measured by money. Why do we hear of stories of ritualists taking ladies and not young guys? Isnt it because its easy for a girl to be lured by money? Think!

One certain time, I posted a video on my WhatsApp TL of Pastor Ibiyeomie preaching that you cannot love without giving, and I had to put my comments about giving time too. The next thing I saw was messages from foolish ladies replying that money should be given, not time. I wept for them in spirit and deleted all their contacts from my phone. I can't deal with foolishness in my life.
some girls are foolish.... It is as simple as that
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:

For you, it does.
so for you it doesn't. I see, so why does oxford has to include witchcraft on the dictionary?
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Blyzz:
so for you it doesn't. I see, so why does oxford has to include witchcraft on the dictionary?
You are solely responsible for what you choose to believe...if witches exist so does the Easter Bunny and Santa.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by virgoreal: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
I know this girl i attend AAUA too i have seen her on campus several times cry[b][/b]
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
pocohantas:

And some foolish goats have already launched their sermon on how girls like money. Once the victim is a girl, it has to be greed.

On my way to work, even when men stop to give me a ride, naso I go dey fear. Because I know say once harm comes my way, NL chief judges will settle my case and make sure I don't rest in peace.

Despite fvcking bosses for unserved money you still haven't purchased a car.

If only you had sense .

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Raalsalghul: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why be say to see ladies for this kind thread dey hard.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by olawooro: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
consultancy:
As long as hungry, dirty, lazy and greedy Nigerian girls litter our states, news like this will keep coming up. as we all read this now, there is a girl somewhere applying makeup in preparation for a date with an unknown man, just because he promised her food at a fast food joint
Many Nigerians are very wicked and evil. It is only in Nigeria that you will see people directly or indirectly justifying a criminal while condemning the victim without even have a second opinion on the circumstance that might have led to such incident. What a terrible people/society!

3 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
tegafej:
Truth be told, there is a high chance it's ritual though it's not 100% sure. These occurrences are becoming too rampant this period.

Ladies pls use your brain, if you must continue your games.

Cos right young boys have lost their conscience: the "wetin we gain" song is seriously gingering them to go to any length to drive that Benz...

Shey everybody won ball this Xmas, see the aftermath now?
I dey tell you guy. That Victor ads song dey cause serious gbege o.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Raalsalghul: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Grupo:

You are the wisest man both on this nairaland and the whole earth. Seeing the way young boys and girls abuse drugs these days, that girl must have overdosed on drugs. But trust our overly religious people to say she was used for rituals.
I understand you are an athiest and all that. Still, don't rule out any cause, either drugs or ritual.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by pedrilo: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
nor be our girls again?
if u want to know wat happened to her, go to app store, download instamessenger, sign up n login, i bet the first 50 girls u will chat wit are interested in hook ups.
they want to come n fucck u for money.
i detest our girls of nowadays pls
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
You are solely responsible for what you choose to believe...if witches exist so does the Easter Bunny and Santa.
Good, we all are solely responsible to what we believe. At list they should reedit the dictionary and only include words that are real and not fiction
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by ManTiger(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
She has no bra and pant on as at the time she was dropped off, this girl has been used!
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks
Abegi jor....I don't agree with u at all, let's say she was kidnapped, how was she been lured into d hands of kidnappers if not monetary enticement everything is money!!! number 2, have u watched d video can't u see d way she was displaying mere looking at her interesting exhibition of pure madness, one who is reasonable should know dat she was rather a prostitute or a 'slaymama'... Saying she was kidnapped is just a pure means of advocating and justifying Rubbish...We all know d rate at which gals of nowadays are in dire need of money...Thanks
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Crownwahley(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks

Hmmm talking from Experience abii
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by jamalchance(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Person wey crase for ijebu ode , don crase finish
Ijebu ode!!! Fear baba's from there
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by omogemi: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
NEWS FLASH:

She has been united with her mum. Its not ritual or yahoo yahoo as thought or read. The mum confirmed that she has a history of this illness and goes for treatment now and then. I just read this from another website. Pls lets not be judgmental instead lets pray God healing upon her. Mental illness is not something one can wish his/her enemy.

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
I hate bloggers. Very desperate to earn adsence money. First to spread fake news to trend.Bloggers go and get a real job and stop tarnishing people image just becos you have a smart phone.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
onatisi:
so every lady kidnapped by ritualist and killed or dumped is a slay queen and it is because they followed yahoo boys , abi ? so this one too was a slay queen who was running after yahoo boys ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4873551/yahoo-boys-how-killed-elozino

just pray God protect ur folks

Check ur link very well, so that man wearing orange shirt is a yahoo boy?
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by 11BYTE: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
dingbang:
I agree with consultancy

Whether the case was about her being kidnapped or not, the fact is that something must have lured her into their den and that is money!!!

I have this advice to give to ladies (its just an advice so you dont think I am the enemy)

As a lady, please try to respect yourself and give value to yourself too. Money shouldn't make you loose yourself, if you are that hungry, please try as much as possible to ask for help from someone who will give you without asking for something in return . The reason why you lots keep being downgraded is because you have allowed yourself to be measured by money. Why do we hear of stories of ritualists taking ladies and not young guys? Isnt it because its easy for a girl to be lured by money? Think!

One certain time, I posted a video on my WhatsApp TL of Pastor Ibiyeomie preaching that you cannot love without giving, and I had to put my comments about giving time too. The next thing I saw was messages from foolish ladies replying that money should be given, not time. I wept for them in spirit and deleted all their contacts from my phone. I can't deal with foolishness in my life.
I feel like telling you to shut the Bleep up
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by dingbang(m): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2018
11BYTE:
I feel like telling you to shut the Bleep up
you dont matter!
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by totem1(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Is quite interesting to watch yahoo boys and their sympathizers as they push back against society tagging most of the ritual cases to them. I mean this same vermin have ruined the reputation of a whole country. What the nerve! Unfortunately more girls are still falling victim as we speak. Our society is a broken one.
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by Jean007: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2018
lamidebaby:

worse than the menace of ritualists and wayward girls is this horrid sensationalist mindset of profiling every female victim as a runs girl. I suppose it simply numbs the senses of so many people to the woes that define their existence. they simply added the toga of being a pr0stitute to the unfortunate girl's psychiatric challenges. Congratulations, I believe yáll feel better with yourselves now.
the true assessment of a society is how well it protects and cares for members that cannot help themselves.
@emmykey0128 thank you for speaking up for this helpless girl at this time. please do all you can to alert members of her family. Help will come.
my dear you have sense, I just don't understand how people reason

2 Likes

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by airminem(f): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=onatisi post=73395377]it is not all about greed , maybe she was kidnapped for ritual purposes but was found not suitable hence the ritualist had to dump her in a place far from where she is from , according to the report she is a student from akure but was dumped and dropped at ijebu ode . that is how ritualists operate , they make their unusable captives mentally unstable and drop them off in far away location from the place so as to cover their tracks[/quot

What an achievement
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by ATMvibes(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nigerians and the way we judge without giving any benefit of doubt

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by lepasharon(f): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
emmykey0128:
Let me just say little I know about this babe,blessing has been battling with this sickness (insanity) for sometime now,those who knew her very well can testify to it,she always have attack once in a while in school and her friends will take her home and allow her to rest and she will be fine, sometime if its getting out of hand,her friends will call her mum to come and take her home, I think what happened was that those guys helped her and on their way to Lagos she start behaving somehow and out of fear,they dropped her and zoomed off,I graduated from AAUA two years ago and since yesterday night when I first heard about the news ,I have been trying to get one or two of her friends that I know back in school then to call her mum,blessing was not used for ritual as being insinuated by people,she is just a poor girl suffering from insanity and I was told that she always have the attack whenever she is in public or around people and her family have tried to take care of her medically and even spiritually

Why did you copy and paste this, like it's you?
Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by emmykey0128(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Don't know how some people reason, did u check when I made the comment? After how many days?did you even check if someone copied it and paste it somewhere? I am me okay?
lepasharon:

Why did you copy and paste this, like it's you?

1 Like

Re: Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos by temmym4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
ashawo, so you camed here to see her pant or pusssssy

Jesu. Camed? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Lady Bites Off Manhood Of Rapist In Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.