Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness (27235 Views)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Wane2: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
This looks staged, but what do I know? Their business
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by wingmanII: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pat4321:

Let GOD judge them not you. They're not working for you, why did GOD revealed it to him in the first I instance. So let GOD judge him not you.
How do you know God revealed anything to him? People like you are mislead to Slaughter their parents.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

Is that not Chris Okafor of Mountain of Liberation and Deliverance Ministry Ojodu Berger?

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
asuustrike1:

Is that not Chris Okafor of Mountain of Liberation and Deliverance Ministry Ojodu Berger?

I think soe. That's Pastor FireMan. His teachings, miracles are all staged and fake. He has been like that for years. I was so surprised when I saw the video, he has even gotten fresher. Sadly, using the congregations' tithes. sad
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by luciouscookie: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
PStacks:
Religion is truly the opium of the people
According to karl Marx grin
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Palmer6: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oga leave her alone and sort it out with her at home. Stop embarrassing yourself in the house of God.
Between, she doesn't want u to go abroad and marry one white girl and end up ditching her. Husbands are now scarce in Nigeria due to the economy we findd ourselves
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
wealthyhenry:

It ain't fake brother. She confessed to have hidden the passport for the fear the he'll leave her if he travels. Watched it live...

Oga, na fake joor. Na people like you them fit swindle comfortably. angry
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by KingSango(m): 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:
The havoc some pastors are creating, I just hope they get their reward in hell.

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

Imagine the number of paedophiles that would go to the market after dark.
In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.
I'm beginning to agree with ipob that Nigeria is a zoo.

Wow and woe grin
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by donbenie(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yankiss:
Hmmm. E get as this story be. I like to be factual. Well, if she is proven to be the one that stole his visa, probably afraid he will travel and jilt her, that's sad. There is no basis for any union at all. Lack of trust.
Hmmm,this is the level of stupidity one has to deal with in Nigerian Churches..the woman did not steal any Visa,the FRAUDULENT CHARLATAN that calls himself a Pastor is claiming she is using diabolical means to block his progress of acquiring a VISA.. shocked
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by drnoel: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
What movie is this
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think soe. That's Pastor FireMan. His teachings, miracles are all staged and fake. He has been like that for years. I was so surprised when I saw the video, he has even gotten fresher. Sadly, using the congregations' tithes. sad
That is not Fire man but Chris Okafor

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by gwama: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Athena4:
Fake pastor
Fake couple
Fake story
Lame acting
Fake church

YOU, you are fake nairalander angry angry angry
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Hollusilva28(m): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

if truly this scene happened. what would you do? For me to find out she truly hiding my visa, I would do the same because the flesh won't like to hear the wicked act.

Don't judge the man. Enemy of Progress full everywhere. Only God would deliver us
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by gwama: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Athena4:
Fake pastor
Fake couple
Fake story
Lame acting
Fake church

Instead of talking like an incense, approach this MOG before judging it. I can only confirm the gift of prophecy of this pastor, the first time I went to his church, I came from Burkina Faso direct, I do not even know Lagos well, this MOG flushed me in the church by calling my name which is a purely Burkinabe name and the country I came from, when I came before him, he recounted my life as if he read in me and said the name of my wicked aunt who destroyed the lives of my mother's children. This man was born prophet. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by gwama: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lilimax:
This man Chris Okafor aka Talknado shocked

I watched the video; he left preaching the word of God to the congregation and started talking rubbish for over 30 mins which
does not benefit the congregation or add to their salvation.

Wetin concern me with who hid someone's passport and visa in the house of God.

All these magicians cum Men of God, will be judged by God very soon.

Because you think that you are going to escape the judgment of God ?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by blindjustice13(m): 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
stole his visa spiritually?, so all those people that didn't get their visas approved all had someone somewhere stealing it?. These so called spiritual leaders have the mumu bottoms of Nigerians ,hence the reason they are the richest all over the world
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Hades2016(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The stupid man had to display the beast that he is for everyone to see. They deserve each other. Bad meets evil.
bruh calm down, am not supportive of any man hitting a woman in any way some guys can’t stand what you can stand and hold like a man. But come to think of it what the lady did was very very bad in so many levels...
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Tijay90(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pastor will approve wife for some people, pastor will run some people's families...father some people's children... Then destroy some people's homes...some people's brain are redundant.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Casemiro(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
dukie25:

Few years ago a pastor named some infants and accuse them of being behind their parents misfortune. The kids (all under 10yrs) were no longer welcomed to sleep at home. One of them, a 6yr old was forced to sleep in the market. Imagine a 6yr old girl sleeping in the market all by herself.

In sane society the pastor would be charged as an accessory to attempted murder.

some are fake

choi cheesy

shocked
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Dantedasz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jerry Springer show in the church.
What religion will cause,even religion will not be able to solve it. grin
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by ceeceeuwa: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Athena4:
Fake pastor
Fake couple
Fake story
Lame acting
Fake church
God bless you! Stage managed... is it not the same church that a lady confessed she is baphomet the queen of illuminati. Long hiss, mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by katrinaborn: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Pamela, whyyyyy? Joy, whyyyyy? Ada, why?? Flake, whyyyyyy??
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by aleezbet(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]It's the same pastor nah, Pastor Pamela why, thus time it's Joy Why...stupid people with fake script.
Tessie01:
Almost the same story line and happenings in some of these churches,just like the case of Pamela why. That's why I prefer to worship in my church, salvation ministries. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by wealthyhenry(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oga, na fake joor. Na people like you them fit swindle comfortably. angry
Oga continue basking in your ignorance. dont drag me with you...
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by CHARLOE(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
itspzpics:
According to the viral video posted online, A man was pictured beating his fiancee during deliverance ministration after the pastor of the church exposed her of hiding her man's Visa so as not to travel abroad.

According to the man in the video, he said it was this same girlfriend has being taking him to different churches to find solution to his problems and now find out that she is the one behind his problems.

As the pastor reveals this to him, he gave joy his fiancee the beaten of her life before the church workers intervene. See photos and watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ;
http://www.praizenews.com/man-beats-his-fiancee-during-church-service-after-pastor-exposed-her-wickedness/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvIXW-gR2y/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=t1opdixrapiv

Same fake pastor that told a woman that had been bleeding after delivery, her mother standing beside her is d cause of her bleeding n wants to kill her. D poor old woman kept pointing to herself asking d pastor 'me?' D fake prophet in a threatening voice asked her 'are u saying I'm lying? U want to deny?' A simple medical procedure would stop that bleeding but d fake prophet destroyed d relationship between a mother n her daughter just to promote his business
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by correctguy101(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2018
dukie25:

Nigeria isn't a zoo.

Go back and remember how "Nigeria became Nigeria" and you'll know what it is.

All these are quasi "occupational hazards"
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by kindness44: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2018
imamabi:
I done believe it. Pastor, the fiance and fiancee are all actors. They should be arrested for throwing such unintelligent play. undecided
the thing is that u haven't seen a pastor who tells u ur true story & ur sure he wasn't a witness.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
wealthyhenry:

Oga continue basking in your ignorance. dont drag me with you...

You're the ignorant one.
Re: Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness by Allsingles: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2019
ObaKlaz:
The stupid man had to display the beast that he is for everyone to see. They deserve each other. Bad meets evil.

Is so painful that the lady hide his passport and was even busy taking him to different places including baba-lawo in search of the passport mean while she's the one that hide it.
She claimed she loves him and they even want to marry each other.
The shock and the pain is what makes the guy to react this way.
Imagine after selling the land he inherited from his father because he wants to travel out of the country, only for the same person that followed him to hustle to cage him from progressing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / How I Found God: Marilyn Adamson (ex-atheist) Shares Her Experience. / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri And His Anointed Pregnancy Test Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.