Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) (9921 Views)

Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam / Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai Visit Nigerian Customs Service(PICS) / Sowore Picks Rabiu Ahmed Rufai As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by PortHardcore: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
K
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by coolcharm(m): 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
I like the way Sowore goes about his campaign.

I wish he has a chance... I wish Nigerians will just look beyond Jubril.. sorry Buhari grin and Atiku undecided

Unfortunately.... It will take a miracle for that to happen.

I believe in miracles tho wink

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2018
Another good candidate after President Buhari.

All the best correct guy!
I like you too.
Madam Oby your head dey there too,
Fela, been a while I heard from you also.
Kigsley Moghadu, another correct guy.
Together , you guys will make Nigeria work again.
Not thieves and rogues like this armed robbers below....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by mployer(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2018
Dry undecided

Sai Bobo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2018

Help us scatter Buhari votes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2018

Check Out my signature, follow link and like...
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Bari22: 7:04am On Nov 29, 2018
Haha, joker

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by id4sho(m): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2018

JOKERS, The campaign posters is even carrying both local and foreign bank account numbers. I pity his donors and supporters, sowore is damn hungry. He will be the first aspirant to defraud Nigerians of their hard earned money. Keke napep upandan
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by zpakln(f): 7:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Omo, see crowd! Lol, no chance for them. Unfortunately... Nigerians are still stuck in there old ways

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by AmazingELixir: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2018

Sowere diswan dhan red!

When the turnout is scanty picture shots are taken from close quarters but when they're massive you see shots taken from elevated platforms to capture the sea of heads.

Now tell me brothers and sisters, do I need a papa shango to look into a clay pot or crystal ball to tell me where the Sahara reporter juggernaut followership fall into?

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Victor08032(m): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

not even second hand jeep a whole presidential candidate

this is how Nigerian faithful readying mind to serve presidential candidate suppose to do their rally not in the jeep or private helicopter or jet

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Samunique(m): 7:08am On Nov 29, 2018
zpakln:
Omoh, see crowd
Where ?
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by BruncleZuma: 7:12am On Nov 29, 2018

Nigeria has not reached the level of electioneering that Sowore is aiming to win any elections in.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by obembet(f): 7:16am On Nov 29, 2018
2015 is the last time PDP /APC have my vote. No matter who come.out, even my blood from any of this party, I will never see him as an option.

Even sowore is not going to win, I will still vote for him.

SAY NO TO PDP/APC. Different party, same people.

id4sho:

JOKERS, The campaign posters is even carrying both local and foreign bank account numbers. I pity his donors and supporters, sowore is damn hungry. He will be the first aspirant to defraud Nigerians of their hard earned money. Keke napep upandan

Keep recycling them. They will give u face cap, 1000 and thier t shirt. I pray ur eyes will never open again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Born2Breed(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Another good candidate after President Buhari.

All the best correct guy!
I like you too.
Madam Oby your head dey there too,
Fela, been a while I heard from you also.
Kigsley Moghadu, another correct guy.
Together , you guys will make Nigeria work again.
Not thieves and rogues like this armed robbers below....

Leave Atiku and sell your candidate. If you continue like this his victory will give a seizure.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by DammyGbade(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Infant politicians lipsrsealed
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Alepa(m): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Sai baba jare
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by PHILipu1(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

This ones?
They can only scatter Atiku votes.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Alepa(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Leave Atiku and sell your candidate. If you continue like this his victory will give a seizure.
The same way you left buhari abi?
Nonsense!
Atiku is a theif and a useless bastard.
Kiss the truth

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Its all about the money. Just imagine delusion

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Alejob: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Power solution for you!
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Topmaike007(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Omoboricash(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

Dreamer
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Larryfest(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2018
coolcharm:

I wish he has a chance... I wish Nigerians will just look beyond Jubril.. sorry Buhari grin and Atiku undecided

Let him keep up with this it's very good, he might not get a chance now but i bet you he will very soon. Atiku and Buhari are bound to disappoint this next 4years and when they do he is going to be a force to reckon with...

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by ArmaniUhuru: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Is this a campaign rally of a presidential candidate or a ward councilor?

Be like say curse dey follow this guy from Ooni palace o.

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by davodyguy: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2018
coolcharm:

Kanu too is fake.

One died during the military raid in 2017 and another appeared in Israel in 2018

See old and new Kanu. From right hand to left hand

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by lesbiconverter: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2018
davodyguy:
Kanu too is fake.

One died during the military raid in 2017 and another appeared in Israel in 2018
cheesy grin don't mind those moronss . He's dumped all their brains in pap. They can't think for themselves anymore

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Dr. Rabiu Ahmed Rufai At Sokoto Rally. #thealternative (PICS) by Omeokachie: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Wow! See crowd!

PDP National Caucus Holds Emergency Meeting On Monday, 4/3/2019 / Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku / Libya Floods: Nigeria Ready To Provide Support, Says Tinubu