Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34119 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: and i'm sure that the 11 nigerians scammers who have been arrested in Minesota represent how all nigerians behave...please ......find something else

That would not be any of my business. However, I can tell you that in my past job I was involved in investigations that culminated in the arrests of Cameroonians who claimed to be Nigerians. Here in the United States all the way onto Quebec. You guys are notorious for claiming to be Nigerians. So, Notorious are you that some of you even speak the language. Even when we're called in to determine your true Nationality you guys keep up the charade even when the game is obviously up. Most of the black money scams are done by your people and the Ghanians, so shut your putrid mouth, Mon Ami, and stop trying to pretend you're holier than thou. You guys stink just as worse as your neighbors to the West.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2012
ndu_chucks: Its high time we started a conflict with Cameroon and capture/reclaim some of our land and more. Afterall Israeli still retains ownership of Palestinian land it captured during the six day war. Cameroonians can kiss my Nigerian behind. Nonesense!!
abeg ohh i love my gf...i dont want to die ...just give it back without violence
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2012
kingoflag:

That would not be any of my business. However, I can tell you that in my past job I was involved in investigations that culminated in the arrests of Cameroonians who claimed to be Nigerians. Here in the United States all the way onto Quebec. You guys are notorious for claiming to be Nigerians. So, Notorious are you that some of you even speak the language. Even when we're called in to determine your true Nationality you guys keep up the charade even when the game is obviously up. Most of the black money scams are done by your people and the Ghanians, so shut your putrid mouth, Mon Ami, and stop trying to pretend you're holier than thou. You guys stink just as worse as your neighbors to the West.
ahahahaahh dude i'm not the kind of guys who comes here to say my people are better than yours my country is better than yours ...soo keep talking .........if u want ....your comments do not interest me ....
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ahahahaahh dude i'm not the kind of guys who comes here to say my people are better than yours my country is better than yours ...soo keep talking .........if u want ....your comments do not interest me ....

Sure, you don't, but the first thing you want to say is how you've never been colonized, and how I'm reading from "massas books" and how Nigerians are scammers....

Man, GTFOH!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:10am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to the maps left my the germans and the britain calabar to enugu belogs to us..i want it back as soon as we reach the 50M people i will claim it

Calabar, Enugu, etc. belong to the inhabitants of those areas, whether they claim Cameroonian or Nigerian nationality. So what you're essentially claiming is that they should be Cameroonian. That's fine, but it seems they've never declared or asked for political allegiance to Cameroon.

You haven't shown any evidence that there was some dispute between the Germans, British or French over the territorial extent of the southern protectorate of Nigeria that involved those places you keep mentioning, so I don't think you really have a point. You've repeated this 300,000 sq km claim on several threads, and I thought there might really be something behind it, but I think you're a bit too unfamiliar with the history of some of the places you're talking about and it's resulted in you promoting a completely implausible claim.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2012
kingoflag:

Sure, you don't, but the first thing you want to say is how you've never been colonized, and how I'm reading from "masses books" and how Nigerians are scammers....

Man, GTFOH!
stop quoting and stop twisting my comments ....you are the one who came here with how cameroonians athletes don't want to go back in Cameroon etc......first of voice its not all the athletes ..its 7... secondly i replied with the 11 nigerians scamers to show u that a a group of people can't represent the whole nation ...by the way soldiers and athletes are not on the same level...now avoid me on this topic
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop quoting and stop twisting my comments ....you are the one who came here with how cameroonians athletes don't want to go back in Cameroon etc......first of voice its not all the athletes ..its 7... secondly i replied with the 11 nigerians scamers to show u that a a group of people can't represent the whole nation ...by the way soldiers and athletes are not on the same level...now avoid me on this topic

Oh yeah? Thats how it all played out to you? Thankfully, we are arguing in writing so you can always go back to refresh your memory.

Cameroonian Musiwa, its obviously a waste of time even trying to engage you. A man that doesn't even know the history of his country but is eyeing land in others' is a waste of time to me.

Go read about the Germans in your country then come back. smh
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Calabar, Enugu, etc. belong to the inhabitants of those areas, whether they claim Cameroonian or Nigerian nationality. So what you're essentially claiming is that they should be Cameroonian. That's fine, but it seems they've never declared or asked for political allegiance to Cameroon.

You haven't shown any evidence that there was some dispute between the Germans, British or French over the territorial extent of the southern protectorate of Nigeria that involved those places you keep mentioning, so I don't think you really have a point. You've repeated this 300,000 sq km claim on several threads, and I thought there might really be something behind it, but I think you're a bit too unfamiliar with the history of some of the places you're talking about and it's resulted in you promoting a completely implausible claim.
did u look the map ? did you read the links or it was too long for you? i keep telling you that i'm not claiming Nigerians/cameroonians now nigerians people....all i want it's the land that you guys are occupying .....during the past decade many territorial modifications can be made .....just like in Cameroon where the country is now divided in regions,district has been linked with departments etc...as a Cameroonian i really don't know how your territory is divided now .....my bad to that but the issue stay the same you still own us km2 ...MAYBE IT'S LESSER than 300 000 ....but what i know is Cameroon was about 700 000 km2 when the germans come there now it's only 4750 442km2+bakassi
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: but what i know is Cameroon was about 700 000 km2 when the germans come there now it's only 4750 442km2+bakassi

Maybe the Germans took it with them to Berlin....I've always wondered why certain parts of Berlin reminded me of Africa.

Why don't you call the German Embassy and demand that they return your land to you?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by PhysicsQED(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: did u look the map ? did you read the links or it was too long for you? i keep telling you that i'm not claiming Nigerians/cameroonians now nigerians people....all i want it's the land that you guys are occupying .....during the past decade many territorial modifications can be made .....just like in Cameroon where the country is now divided in regions,district has been linked with departments etc...as a Cameroonian i really don't know how your territory is divided now .....my bad to that but the issue stay the same you still own us km2 ...MAYBE IT'S LESSER than 300 000 ....but what i know is Cameroon was about 700 000 km2 when the germans come there now it's only 4750 442km2+bakassi

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying so it's like you just read what I'm saying without thinking about it and reflecting over it. I think you should look for books on the colonial periods of both countries to gain some understanding because I don't seem to be making any progress explaining things to you. Later.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2012
http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Cameroon-HISTORY.html#b
[url][/url]http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Cameroon-HISTORY.html#b
@kingo you are confusing protectorate and colony i don't blame you .....peace my brother i love all my brothers esp nigerians keep the good job i watched your performance late in the night ..just to show u how i love my bro....
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 10, 2012
PhysicsQED:

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying so it's like you just read what I'm saying without thinking about it and reflecting over it. I think you should look for books on the colonial periods of both countries to gain some understanding because I don't seem to be making any progress explaining things to you. Later.
what was your explanations? please remind me.....i'm working on this subject anyway .....
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 10, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Cameroon-HISTORY.html#b
[url][/url]http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Cameroon-HISTORY.html#b
@kingo you are confusing protectorate and colony i don't blame you .....peace my brother i love all my brothers esp nigerians keep the good job i watched your performance late in the night ..just to show u how i love my bro....

Yeah, wuteava.....
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by ocelot2006(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: nice joke i will eat my breakfast in lagos 3days after you launched the first missile .......on yaounde..... we only need 1week to control the whole nigeria

Uhmmmm....did you just post that you'll be in Lagos in 3 days?! LMAO! Dude, by the end of day 1, the NAF would've gain air supremacy of much of cameroon after we've turned much of fleet and ports into twisted burning metal. Hey, we'll just let our Police MOPOL squadrons do much of the clean up of resistance in downtown Younde and Duala, while our Navy and Army amphibous brigades impose a Naval blockade (we've done that before, and we can easily do that again). Don't be suprised when you see the Nigerian flag planted on your presidential palace.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
ocelot2006:

Uhmmmm....did you just post that you'll be in Lagos in 3 days?! LMAO! Dude, by the end of day 1, the NAF would've gain air supremacy of much of cameroon after we've turned much of fleet and ports into twisted burning metal. Hey, we'll just let our Police MOPOL squadrons do much of the clean up of resistance in downtown Younde and Duala, while our Navy and Army amphibous brigades impose a Naval blockade (we've done that before, and we can easily do that again). Don't be suprised when you see the Nigerian flag planted on your presidential palace.
wowowo all that for the little Cameroon..lmao...anyway i was just joking ....we don't need another war on the continent esp between two brothers ...so chill bro ..
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: wowowo all that for the little Cameroon..lmao...anyway i was just joking ....we don't need another war on the continent esp between two brothers ...so chill bro ..

No wahala bruv. At least the last ICJ hearings on the Bakassi peninsula proved that we Africans can settle our differences amicably and maturely.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
ocelot2006:

No wahala bruv. At least the last ICJ hearings on the Bakassi peninsula proved that we Africans can settle our differences amicably and maturely.
we showed a great example of maturity .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Masked Gunmen Endorse Emefiele As President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.