Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Took Ganduje’s ‘bribe’ Videos To London For ‘forensic Analysis’– Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Took Ganduje’s ‘bribe’ Videos To London For ‘forensic Analysis’– Magu (322 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Took Ganduje’s ‘bribe’ Videos To London For ‘forensic Analysis’– Magu by RipplesNigeria: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Ibrahim Magu, the acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has finally commented on the videos showing Kano State Governor, Ibrahim Ganduje, allegedly collecting bribe from contractors.

Magu said the commission is currently investigating videos.

Daily Nigerian had on October 14 and 15 published videos showing Ganduje allegedly receiving bribe from a contractor.

Responding to questions after delivering a lecture titled “Taming Corruption: The Way Forward For African Economic Development” at Queen Mary University of London on November 23, Magu said one of the issues that brought him to London was forensic analysis of the Ganduje bribe video.

A Nigerian lawyer studying in the UK, Audu Bulama Bukarti, had asked the question on the videos, wondering why the EFCC investigated former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, while in office but appeared to refuse to investigate Ganduje.
Full details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/i-took-gandujes-bribe-videos-to-london-for-forensic-analysis-magu/
Re: I Took Ganduje’s ‘bribe’ Videos To London For ‘forensic Analysis’– Magu by baliyubla: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2018
grin
Re: I Took Ganduje’s ‘bribe’ Videos To London For ‘forensic Analysis’– Magu by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2018
So when would you take it to France and Canada? This magu na mugu angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pens Christian-centric Opinion In Anglican News Paper Quotes Bible / Breaking News!! George W. Bush Is Dead / Breaking News! Is Anambra State Governor, Obiano Supporting Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.