Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali (332 Views)

Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali by dontecrosofiso(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
My view on the solution to Boko Haram lingering War in Nigeria: Northeast is my zone which i love very much & my personal humble suggestion to the Government over the lingering Boko Haram's insurgency & clandestine war is simple but needs real political courage to implement & it is as follows: 1. Declare state of emergency & abolish or suspend all civil/democratic administrations in Borno, Yobe & Adamawa states. 2. Appoint 2 or 3 Theatre Commanders to take over the entire military operations & civil administration in each of the 3 states. These Commanders must be ruthless retired military officers between the ranks of senior retired Colonels & Brigadier Generals who must have been seniors to the present service chiefs before their retirements & don't consider any retired Major General & above in the appointment of these theatre commanders. 3.The Theatre Commanders & the troops involved should not be under any existing military formation or authorities but directly responsible & answerable to only the vice President in the presidency. 4. All funding of the operations under the emergency to come from the presidency & direct to the Theatre commanders. 5. All troops required in the theatre of operations to be provided by the 3 services of the army, Navy & Air force but must be operationally & administratively detached from their services throughout the emergency periods. 6. President to order the theatres commanders the complete destruction & entire elimination of BH on Nigerian soil within 12 months from date of declaration of state of emergency. I am confident & very sure if the above suggestion is adopted & executed as stated, BH issue will be history even before the 12 months period is reached. Col Ibrahim Ali rtd.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali by MikkieEl: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Excellent strategy I must confess. But then, this regime in town won't execute them. How did I know?
Take a journey back in time to 2013 with me.

Re: This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali by coolcharm(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari, sorry Jubril doesn't know that one.

I wonder how Buhari even rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army if not for nepotism and quota system.

Now that idiagbon is no more, we see how weak and full the almighty Buhari is.

Zero Military strategy

Zero economic blueprint

Zero sense... Infact, if you open his head, it's the pool pop of his malnourished 150 cows that you will find there.

To think that this is the same person selling a certain Next Level agenda to Nigerians is an insult on all our collective intelligence.

1 Like

Re: This Is How End Boko Haram Insurgency, By Col.ibrahim Ali by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2018
jubril to kill his kinsmen?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Key Members In Enugu State Pledge Support To Ayogu Eze Of APC Guber. / Buhari Speaks On Jubril New Appointment. / Helicopter Crash Kills State Governor And Four Other Officials In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.