Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? (29660 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by abubaka101: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2012
When I posted about his prophecy, I never thought the person would ever be the Malawian President. But God works in mysterious ways, no one could really tell who it was exactly. However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it.
Now my question is this: Will You Attend His Church This Sunday Or Any Sunday?
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by vicoloni(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
laiye!i will never do so!
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by ikeyman00(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
@@@

more money lipsrsealed

it all about more money lipsrsealed
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
Unbelievable.
Nigerians,I tire for una. You call that a prophecy? Person wey go expire soon anyway. If I ever become a pastor or any religion preacher, I will be a billionaire in dollars.
Nuts.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nwogbe: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
The president that died is not 4rm Mali@bluetooth rather he is from Malawi and mind U Malawi is not in West Africa check ur atlass wella.Not a TB JOSEPH fan though,but love to see people being brain washed by this "religious rock-stars" shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by antartica(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nigeria is a land where a one eyed man can easily play god. A land of the vultures where suffer has dabarued senses.

A land waiting to be explored by rational and reasonable patriots. The land of my fathers and the land i long for.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by souleymon(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
President Bingu wa Mutharika of Malawi has died, doctors and cabinet ministers have told the BBC, but this has not been officially announced.

One of the doctors who treated Mr Mutharika, 78, said the president was "clinically dead" on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest.

State media has only reported that he has been flown to South Africa for medical treatment.

If confirmed, his death would spark a constitutional crisis, analysts say.

According to the constitution, the vice-president takes over if the head of state is incapacitated or dies in office.

But Vice-President Joyce Banda and Mr Mutharika fell out after a row over the succession in 2010, and she was expelled from the ruling Democratic People's Party (DPP).

Mr Mutharika's brother, Foreign Minister Peter Mutharika, was chosen instead of Ms Banda to be the DPP's presidential candidate in the 2014 elections.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17636393

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Lobolintin(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
God help me....T.B JOSHUA. Abeg include me in ur prayerz.

4 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Gudme: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
No i will not
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by eherbal(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hell N o o o o o o o o o! ! ! What's the difference between hin and all those agberos forecasting Baba IJEBU.cheap trick ,and everybody's going bonkers.of what political relevance is Malawi to Nigeria?Nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by chimauga(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
he is a guru, prophet are not recognised in his home,i dont blame those wagging mouth. Talking what they dont know... If synag is fake one day it will fall but it is growing....

4 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by MissEZ(f): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
CAPITAL NO. What is this advocacy for TB Joshua on Nairaland, there is a thread about him every other week. Anyone that want to go there should go and leave the rest of us alone.

5 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
i would rather vist the devil.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
souleymon: President Bingu wa Mutharika of Malawi has died, doctors and cabinet ministers have told the BBC, but this has not been officially announced.

One of the doctors who treated Mr Mutharika, 78, said the president was "clinically dead" on Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest.

State media has only reported that he has been flown to South Africa for medical treatment.

If confirmed, his death would spark a constitutional crisis, analysts say.

According to the constitution, the vice-president takes over if the head of state is incapacitated or dies in office.

But Vice-President Joyce Banda and Mr Mutharika fell out after a row over the succession in 2010, and she was expelled from the ruling Democratic People's Party (DPP).

Mr Mutharika's brother, Foreign Minister Peter Mutharika, was chosen instead of Ms Banda to be the DPP's presidential candidate in the 2014 elections.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17636393

Joyce Banda having a chinwag with the folks from SCOAN (video uploaded in December 2011)
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCd5g-IaDuA?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]
Make of it what you will, folks grin

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by OAM4J: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

He knew the guy was very sick,so kini big deal about the prophecy ? And if i may ask,the prophecy said west africa is excluded,YET mali which is situated in west africa happens to be the victim nation.

Malawi and not Mali is the victim nation and Malawi is not in West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Cadaver(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
True, he predicted and it came to pass, but in my eyes, it still doesn't qualify him a true man of God. Ever wondered why his predictions mainly border on doom and gloom? Open ur eyes people, not all predictions that cum tru cum frm God, it cld as well be demons intimating him on deir plans to do something and he professes it to be d word of God. The bible says that even the devil comes as an angel of light.

5 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by abbeynism(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2012
wetin be prophecy. I can teach you how to be a good and the most sought after prophet. just call me on 070 and 080 and 060 62647[b]419[/b]

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by tchaik(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
abubaka101: However, T.B. Joshua saw the person and he indeed saw the location, but he never disclosed it[/b]?
Either you are new on Nairaland, or you are soo full of shi.t to realize that Nairalanders are not that gullible. WTF!!!
If TB Joshua needs pple for his church, I dnt think he will employ pple like you to spoil market for him. Whether the Prophesy is from Good or not, I dnt give a phuck; but we know from the bible that if God revels anything to any dude, he requires to dude to caution or warn the intended victim. If not, the purpose of the REVELATION will be defeated.
Even the greatest book of all times ( in terms of sales) would not have been written if every prophet kept mum what God told him. Like hell there will not be any religion called Islam had Mohamed kept what Allah told him to himself.
Grow up and use your GOD'S GIVEN BRAIN, and that is not that difficult to do.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
all the morons here saying tb joshua prophesy was no big deal that it was obivious ok agreed.NOW YOU MAKE YOUR OWN PROPHESY AND LETS HEAR YOU.MIND U MAKE IT ABOUT AN EVENT WHICH PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPECTING.LETS HEAR HOW INTELLIGENT YOU ARE NL PROFESSORS

4 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by spothot: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Malawi NOT Mali. Malawi is not in West Africa
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
Darui: Unbelievable.
Nigerians,I tire for una. You call that a prophecy? Person wey go expire soon anyway. If I ever become a pastor or any religion preacher, I will be a billionaire in dollars.
Nuts.
What is preventing you from being one. Run your mouth because talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by chmod777: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pls in as much as u worship ur God ur own way and chose ur religion and denomination, pls be careful.
Jim Jones of USA/Gyana was an eye opener years back
see it here. be patient to fully watch it or get the youtube video also
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jonestown-the-life-and-death-of-peoples-temple/
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by 2goodbobo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
Why would I want to go to his church? Moreover, there was no precision in his prophecy. Next time he should Say the name of the person, country, date and time the person will die. Then I can believe him.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Bolarge1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Well i will not want to blame those critics who never beleive in prophecies not to talk about a prophetic man of God.

Even in the bible Jesus was never regarded as somebody from his town. He was never the son of God but the son of Mary by the isrealite, the jews and the saducies.

What i like about TB JOSH wheather you like it or not, he will surely publicized the vision given to him by God. If you like it, take it, if you dont, leave it.

We lost a president to ill health in this country due to lack of believe or probably on religious ground.

Those who have ear let them hear. Prophecy is real and it comes like a proverb, not too direct. it takes an expert of gifted to interprete.

Ride on Pro TB JOSH, God is on your side.

5 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Pinnacleman(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
Nigerians, to believe him as a prophet is a sin, rather we believe all ds politicians who will forecast wot will never be. Killing, stealing and destroying our precious resources.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
onatisi: all the morons here saying tb joshua prophesy was no big deal that it was obivious ok agreed.NOW YOU MAKE YOUR OWN PROPHESY AND LETS HEAR YOU.MIND U MAKE IT ABOUT AN EVENT WHICH PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPECTING.LETS HEAR HOW INTELLIGENT YOU ARE NL PROFESSORS

And your gullibility surpasses that of our foolish ancestors who fell for the see-yourself-in-a-mirror trick angry
For this reason, you are unlikely to understand my prophesies unless you upgrade the amstrad 8086 processor which currently occupies the place of a brain first! wink
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by otokx(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
So what is our business with the death of a man in Malawi; will that bring about 24/7 hours electricity in Nigeria via public utility?

2 Likes

Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
I have seen this kind of story in one nigerian movie b4. Hmmm nice try t.b, but beta luck next time.
Re: Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? by tjskii(f): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
For what na,the guy only seems to be able to prohesy bout death and sickness,and that isn't my portion. The kingdom of God isn't all bout gloom and doom undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Is Jesus Really God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.