Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate (20958 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by niyion(m): 5:55am On Nov 30, 2018
ADC IS GONNA BREAK THE JINX IN OGUN STATE COME 2019 GNI IS THE CHOICE OF OGUN PEOPLE IN HIM WE ANCHOR OUR TRUST

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by OmoEpe(m): 6:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Antipob777:
This is Muslim Muslim ticket. This islamization agenda of APC led govt is gradually manifesting.

This is not acceptable, I condemn it, I condemn it

ogunis a Christan state and only Christians are acceptable

I will never vote APC
No way.

The Gov candidate is a Christian his deputy a Muslim. Always think before commenting

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Hakeymco(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Antipob777:
This is Muslim Muslim ticket. This islamization agenda of APC led govt is gradually manifesting.

This is not acceptable, I condemn it, I condemn it

ogunis a Christan state and only Christians are acceptable

I will never vote APC
No way.
maybe the ogun in your South east, the ogun in the south west is secular and the sitting gov. is a Muslim
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by lagosrd: 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Hope this one too get NysC certi.
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by abudawah(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
Ode. All the Governorship candidates in South West are Christians including the just elected Ekiti one where the governor and deputy are Christians. with the exception of Osun tell me any other one in Southwest and yet Muslims are not complaining. The rant of the Christians and their political party CAN is like that of the Igbos always crying marginalization.
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Sholly24: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Dapo and Oyedele cannot go anywhere in ogun come 2019, dapo record is there politically as a failure in past elections,the hope on Federal might and illegal oil money will not even do the magic this time. God will vindicate that Governor Amosun for pushing all tribes in Ogun to be represented in the governance of ogun state
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Lmao!
Your parents will die before the end of this year .
Go and write down today’s date .
It cannot stand on me or my Parents !As u hv said so must it be on You and your Parents!
On or before the 14th of December what I have said will be in your Home!
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
bedspread:
It cannot stand on me or my Parents !As u hv said so must it be on You and your Parents!
On or before the 14th of December what I have said will be in your Home!
Let’s wait and see .
I hope you wrote down the date I told you to write down .
Before the end of this year !
Come back to quote me
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
Pajapaja:

Let’s wait and see .
I hope you wrote down the date I told you to write down .
Before the end of this year !
Come back to quote me
[/s]your words have been Packaged back to you...
You are the one to Write it down!

Am Through with u!

It's not everyone u see that u talk anyhow!

Just know u killed your Family !
You won't go but u will be crushed heavily and u will be an Exanple to others like u!!

After the Disaster of u Don't Personal retract and beg You will Join your Family!

Sealed and Settled
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]your words have been Packaged back to you...
You are the one to Write it down!

Am Through with u!

It's not everyone u see that u talk anyhow!

Just know u killed your Family !
You won't go but u will be crushed heavily and u will be an Exanple to others like u!!

After the Disaster of u Don't Personal retract and beg You will Join your Family!

Sealed and Settled
Lmao .
Dude stop screaming. Just relax and wait and see .
Start counting down wink
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by bedspread: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
[s]
Pajapaja:

Lmao .
Start counting down wink
The only thing you should do now is start saving money for multiple coffins
[/s] Am tru with u!
Go and Do your Counting!
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] Am tru with u!
Go and Do your Counting!
I laugh in japanese grin grin
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by ngadaAwo: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Lmao .
Start counting down wink

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[/b]

rule 2
Why haven’t the mods banned this nigga for spamming for gods sake .
Why are the mods so biased like this na !
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by ngadaAwo: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Why haven’t the mods banned this nigga for spamming for gods sake .
Why are the mods so biased like this na !
don't worry the mods will take care of you for insulting and wishing a Nairalander dead
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by ngadaAwo: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

Lmao .
Start counting down wink

rule 2
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by Pajapaja: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
ngadaAwo:
don't worry the mods will take care of you for insulting and wishing a Nairalander dead
Lmao cheesy
Do you know that Igbos are pigs ?
Re: Ogun 2019: APC Picks Salako Oyedele As Deputy Governorship Candidate by BetaThings: 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
omoadeleye:
Mehn, that woman is more than 52 oo, see how they want to impose someone that haven't stepped her legs on the soil of Ota on us, a US based for that matter what a wrong step from the Governor, despite all the instabilities going on in the party within the state, they are still not wise enough to choose a deputy that will be able to counter all their wrongs... We don't know this woman oo.

Fear God
Talk about what you know. She is here live in Nigeria. Go and check her profile. She studied in Nigeria, went to the Uk for her Masters and returned to Nigeria immediately to work. She is a real Ota person. Ask for their house in Ota if you really live there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi, El-rufai Joint 2023 Presidential Ticket: Pundits Predict / Kashamu Withdrew Case Against Adebutu’s Firm Before Death –lawyer / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With General Electric CEO, Jeff Immelt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.