Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? (369 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? by Bede2u(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Which political party is the most vindictive in Nigeria. As in which one is most likely to go after opposition illegally.

And that is from 1960 to 1966
1979 to 1983
1992 to 1993
1999 to date.

Which party is anti democratic the most

Ncnc
Ag
Npc
Npn
Sdp
Nrc
Pdp
Anpp
Acn
Apc
Apga
Re: The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? by 7lives: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Bede2u:
Which political party is the most vindictive in Nigeria. As in which one is most likely to go after opposition illegally.

And that is from 1960 to 1966
1979 to 1983
1992 to 1993
1999 to date.

Which party is anti democratic the most

Ncnc
Ag
Npc
Npn
Sdp
Nrc
Pdp
Anpp
Acn
Apc
Apga

Why you no go write nonsense?, I blamed Nigerians for being docile.
People that are supposed to be hiding in the REMOTEST parts of Africa, are all over the place cross carpeting, changing parties up and down, playing victims.
That DAY is coming when Nigeria's version of STALIN will rise to disposess the LOOTERS, WHO ROBBED the ordinary citizens of their destinies.
$800 billions down the drain and they still have the guts to yern nonsense.
Re: The Most Vindictive Political Party In Nigeria Ever? by Bede2u(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2018
7lives:

Why you no go write nonsense?, I blamed Nigerians for being docile.
People that are supposed to be hiding in the REMOTEST parts of Africa, are all over the place cross carpeting, changing parties up and down, playing victims.
That DAY is coming when Nigeria's version of STALIN will rise to disposess the LOOTERS, WHO ROBBED the ordinary citizens of their destinies.
$800 billions down the drain and they still have the guts to yern nonsense.
na question i ask abeg. No be fight

(1) (Reply)

I See A New Definition Of Poverty – Sowore On His Emotional Visit To Bakassi IDP / Bode George Speaks On ‘rift’ With Jimi Agbaje / Nigerians, These Are The Only People You Should Vote For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.