Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar (26597 Views)

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by InoutNaija(f): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2018
Pretty Hafsat who is visually impaired, was called to the Nigerian Bar on Wednesday November 28th.

According to Twitter user, Fatima Suleiman, Hafsat became blind when she was 2 but that didn't stop her from pursuing her dreams.

Congrats to her!

See More Pictures: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/meet-this-blind-lady-who-against-all.html

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by grtboy51(m): 9:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Made FTC 4 the sixth time 2day,,,abeg who dem dey snd acc details to?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Jothamthompson: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
BUHARI MUST GO

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Jestin: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
She may be blind physically but she is insightful..congrat to her

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Jothamthompson: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
grtboy51:
B

Which network r u using

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Isangad1(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
interesting
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by nairaman66(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Hmnn
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by gurunlocker: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
That's someone with great vision and dream.... A real slay queen! shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Omihanifa: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Greatness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by spartan50(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Well done sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by mhiztaexpensive(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Wow! She didn't allow her condition to disallow her from achieving her dreams. This should be a good example to us that no matter your condition, you can still achieve your dreams with determination.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by grtboy51(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:

Which network r u using
Na Gloria dey do the work ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Sanchiworld(f): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2018
rubbish

6 Shares

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by IamGoke(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Kudos to her!

We do know that during trials or questioning, facial expressions do lead to valid conclusions for easy conviction.

How is she going to deal with that??

sad
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Nicklaus619(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
I love her spirit already, God bless u dearest one, may God meet you in your point of needs. cool
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Jestin: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:
BUHARI MUST GO
we need to join hands to chase the old bubu

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Guyman02: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Cheery news to start the day. I hope this inspires many girls in the North
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by lapazi(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Matt Murdock
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Jothamthompson: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2018
grtboy51:

Na Gloria dey do the work ooo

M using multilinks
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Ruddyman(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Chase your dream....BE YOUR DREAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Jothamthompson:

Which network r u using

Lol Eminem raps faster than my network angry

Glo na bullshit
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Hoodbilonia: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2018
This makes me wonder
why God exists
the day i watched discovery
one female monkey was blind
the other monkeys have to be around her once once
but for how long
they wud get tired and leave her in the wild
why ddnt God make everyrhing perfect here on earth
every creature.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Me too I go soon go law school.
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by DBossNG(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Wow!
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by maleekfrenzy(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Daredevil
Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Lloydthesaint: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2018
She’s ugly

1 Like

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
She’s ugly

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Why do I feel you want to take advantage of her disability and success to trend?

All these Laura ikeji wannabes, you could have written a full biography Na. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 60k Monthly Ok At My Age ? / FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ / Why Are Some Nigerians Obsessed With Attaching Their Job Titles To Their Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.