Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (38343 Views)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Bustincole(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Well, mine is dat, i was goin to Sango without a dime den i enta d bus normally den act as if i lost my wallet, i go home wit almost 3k

#Wisdom
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Gsongz: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Bet with 17k on naijabet just to stake game and I loss.. tho the money was not mine.. it was crazy tho..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Gsongz: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
For sale
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by DozieInc(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hilarious grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Michelle55: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
Here to laugh

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Emmacolinho(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
On December 31 my pastor MUST tell me what he meant by saying “2018 is your year”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Larrykaysail(m): 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
i beat my son, and school call police to invite me,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by DBossNG(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by notttty(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
a femal corp member was newly posted to my office and that faithful day was the last day for budget preparation, had to work late and she offered to assist cos she is not in a hurry to go home, that faithful day was the day i had the hardest and quickest erection of all time. we bleeped and till date we still Bleep.. we have bleeped more in the office than anywhere else...ciao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
well, I only fvcked my pastors wife in the alter room while service was on, I used Bible pages to clean my spermed filled dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Elpercy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:
The craziest thing I've done this year is masturbating to Lupita Amondi Nyong's picture with red oil and detergent.
Lols... dis guy is mad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by CheedyJ(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
notttty:
a femal corp member was newly posted to my office and that faithful day was the last day for budget preparation, had to work late and she offered to assist cos she is not in a hurry to go home, that faithful day was the day i had the hardest and quickest erection of all time. we bleeped and till date we still Bleep.. we have bleeped more in the office than anywhere else...ciao
What's crazy in DAT,u just couldn't wait to share ur sexcapade abi...u must b feeling ejaculation relief now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Kelvin3476: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is my comment
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by itzprezy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
I disvirgin a girl of 17 years old without using condom..the next week I was scared as eff when she told me she never see her period which was due 3 days ago...depression enter my body to the extent I start dey thin..I will never do it again

God forgive me for knacking underage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
notttty:
Praying for something like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Teniolasmart: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
SEGLIZ:
......... it is said that tweeters are liars but for the fun of it by their ranking.........

that idiot that giving a stranger kid a condom for a balloon.

that stupidity smoking weed before his father.

spanking a lady's ass on bike and getting away.

Here we have a tie.
the guy that did his bath in front of a bank.
the guy that ran all the way from his bus stop to the gate of his estate because of the walking dead on the street.

the man that threw his roommate shirts in the soakaway. that one bad o.
that number one is me.... Bro still surprised that my post is on naira land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
beamtopola:

Praying for something like this

IM TELLING YOU
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by cooltola(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
this year nothing crazy, broke someone iphone 8
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Umartins1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
If I say mine, I won't graduate from the University of Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Homeboiy: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
I went outside at night to buy blue mentol just because I want to suck pussy with it

I'm not trying that shit again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by anuanu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
I used 8k to play sure games. The game didn't come. The thing pain me reach my bone.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Uglymind: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
I jumped fence during my days in madonna because I got an admission in igbenidion and madonna was not ready to give me exeat.. I had to find my way out of that deep forest.. And when I got out. I had to hide behind a kiosk because of fr edeh soldiers that patrol round.. Finally they left I saw a bike and hopped in.. grin

That was crazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Chuksfela1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
My own is bet9ja virtual I can try dat sheet again
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Lakside1955(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
I lodged three girls in same hotel and smash them round, I never get caught lipsrsealed
All thanks to my baddest nigga, he keep one other company while am rotating angry

But him bleeped up cos I asked him did he smash anyone also, he said no cry why na bro, all this girls are just random nigga, none to marry among just entertaining grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Sgbate(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
well, I only fvcked my pastors wife in the alter room while service was on, I used Bible pages to clean my spermed filled dick
fiction ryt? Like another twitter( nairaland) lie ba?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Kharol1234: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
make i lie.....jumped from a 3 storey building nothing do me onli say my shirt tear...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by Kharol1234: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
anuanu:
I used 8k to play sure games. The game didn't come. The thing pain me reach my bone.
anyting like sure game dae again?
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by anuanu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
Kharol1234:
anyting like sure game dae again?
I dey look for money naa. I don't know but it was as if I didnt know what I was doing. it was my first time tho.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by RexTramadol1: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
I really broke hearts dis year

Esp pretending to some ladies for personal satisfaction
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by makaay1010: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
some piple can lie for Africa.........
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by shogsman(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Teniolasmart:
that number one is me.... Bro still surprised that my post is on naira land

Bros craze dey your body o, you no get human feeling at all chai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / Recipe For A Love Potion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.