Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (38346 Views)

What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sure, let them decide.

So now I’m from an unmentioned tribe because I won’t let you scam me? grin
See mumu! Your ignorance tells you gullibility is by tribe. Yet you have the poor intellect to call me an ethnic bigot.
I sorry for your life. I sorry-sorry for your whole existence.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I’ve identified 3 alternate usernames that you or your crew uses to scam.

You seem so infatuated with me cool
Who know you? Idiot.
In fact I blame this forum for mixing me with non entities.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by okwabayi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exactly.

When I got your email request, I researched and quickly detected a pattern of scammers.

I don’t associate with scammer grin
Stay there throwing accusations up and down. All I know is once asked to present anything I can do so in less than ten minutes.
Kai, you lost any form of intelligence I assumed you possessed, running to falsehood to exonerate yourself from an inevitable ban.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year by ArcToyin(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2019
tgmservice:
What i did was both crazy and exciting

I had sex with three girls from a secondary school quite close to my area at the same time after i promised them some cash.

Thank God it never leaked, i will neva try that again. May God forgive me
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / Recipe For A Love Potion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.